Do aliens believe in god?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
After hearing about the US air force report strange objects screwing with our nukes, you know someone(namely me) is going to ask the question of Alien Theology at some point.

Do aliens believe in God? I suppose so since God, him/her/itself must be ET with amazing powers and knowledge. It would be mindboggling if the Lord, who created the Universe before reaching childhood, did not believe it existed.

Even so, who is to say that all aliens are alike? These maybe demons or evil anarchists that are preparing to destroy our world? I mean, why use gods holy magic to set the Earth on fire when a couple of good ol'USA nukes can start the fire much easier? Those things are going up in the holy conflagration anyway, right?

Or maybe they are like those scientists that go out into the wild to study animals in their natural habitat. To the aliens, we are like wild monkeys, pythons or even Birds! And these alien scientists mission is to gauge our reaction and determine if we are a good source of food, labor, or should they just eliminate us before we become too smart??

I know--I bet they are agnostics! How can they believe in something they do not know?

Do you think these aliens believ in God?
Why orr why not?

LMAO!

crystalhead6.jpg

What do think Madeline?

Do Aliens hold communion for that great one? Or are they just stumbling around, lost in the void??

The idea that alien UFO's are flying around is a great cover story for the governments' own "skunk works" research. And the idea that the US Government has possibly been reverse engineering UFO technology from that crashed UFO in New Mexico probably scares the shit out of our enemies, which would be the desired effect.

Whoever thought of it and put it into play were absolute geniuses.

What do think Madeline?

Do Aliens hold communion for that great one? Or are they just stumbling around, lost in the void??

Are these my only two choices, amrchaos? No room in your imagination for atheist aliens?

fundies_against_aliens_demote_by_ma.jpg

No--just agnostics! You can't be an atheist until you heard of god! You can't hear of god unless Pat Robinson converts you!

And Pat never acknowledged any aliens! Well, except the Big G!

I am talking about Little green men

Or is it little blue men? Maybe they are the greys that George Noory talks about on his show?

Or forget skin color, I am talking about ETs with the ability to turn off our Nukes! They either believe in a god or they don't! Also, if they believe in a god--would they not agree that we are lesser life forms that are meant to serve them?

Forum List

Back