DNC Video: "The Government is the Only Thing We All Belong To"

What is amazing is they call everything else a "club" but this is coming from the DNC, a giant political club who hates another club, the RNC... Both clubs in a span of 2 weeks have giant meeting where they talk about how bad the other club is and how much they hate them… Yet these are the people making the case that we are all in this together?

What is amazing is they call everything else a "club" but this is coming from the DNC, a giant political club who hates another club, the RNC... Both clubs in a span of 2 weeks have giant meeting where they talk about how bad the other club is and how much they hate them… Yet these are the people making the case that we are all in this together?

it's one giant club, only none of us are in it. It's the same club they use to beat you over the head all day long and tell you what to do, what to think, how to act, etc....

You belong to the government.

he sai we are all part of govt. can't get much clearer than that, he never states that we belong to the govt. in a subserviant nature

Which is bogus.

That would make us a democracy, which we are not.

Additionally, we don't all benefit in all ways.

In fact, with things like Affirmative Action, government works against you.

This video really does draw the distinction. I hope the RNC has jumped all over it.

he sai we are all part of govt. can't get much clearer than that, he never states that we belong to the govt. in a subserviant nature

Which is bogus.

This video really does draw the distinction. I hope the RNC has jumped all over it.
"Our nations belong to the great fellowship of democracies,"
- Willard Mitt Romney, July 2012 Poland

it's one giant club, only none of us are in it. It's the same club they use to beat you over the head all day long and tell you what to do, what to think, how to act, etc....

You belong to the government.

All_Your_Base_Belong_to_Obama_by_Dinoagent.jpg

Someone should inform them that slavery is unconstitutional. We cant legally belong to anyone, including the Government. And we dont belong to anyone including the government.

Granted, I doubt thats what they were intending to say, but it sure comes across that way.

Which is bogus.

And.....

That makes it true ?

No.

You are an idiot....that is true.

I still love all the Conservatives losing their cool over this.

I guess anything sounds bad when that's the only result you allow yourself to find. :lol:
Nobody is losing their cool...It's kind of refreshing to hear the Stalinst democratics finally come out of the closet.

Yup, I'm as Stalinist as they come. :rolleyes:

That's the mentality that leads to blowing videos like that out of proportion.

I guess anything sounds bad when that's the only result you allow yourself to find. :lol:
Nobody is losing their cool...It's kind of refreshing to hear the Stalinst democratics finally come out of the closet.
Don't forget your Stalinist Republicans!!!

I often wonder:
Have they deliberately hidden their Stalinist leanings from the public becaise of the poor reception they will bring, or has it just taken this long for them to admt to themselves that they have those leanings?

I often wonder:
Have they deliberately hidden their Stalinist leanings from the public becaise of the poor reception they will bring, or has it just taken this long for them to admt to themselves that they have those leanings?

Did you folks know that Stalin was my Great-Uncle?

He once hooked me up with a summer-job at a gulag.

As though you give a shit about the Stalinists with (D) by their names in the first place.

As though you give a shit about the Stalinists with (D) by their names in the first place.
just as much as you give a shit about the Stalinist with (R) by their names.

Forum List

Back