Biden caves to antisemites in the DNC and demands cease fire.

Biden is realizing his support for the animal butchery by the IDF could cost him the election
I don't think he realized the depravity of Likud and Netandyahoo. And that's one reason he's lost to everyone not named Trump.

Although, I once posted to Surada .... what did Hamas think Israel would do? I mean we spent 6 trillion and maimed or killed over ten thousand US troops and millions of innocents when we INVADED THE WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY AFTER 9-11. And "let" our Marines die in afghanistan for over ten years ... till finally Biden pulled the plug .... so Biden's not dense about every clusterfk this country's stumbled into.

Hamas gave Bibi just what he wanted ... an excuse to kill Pales and take land. Did Hamas get what it wanted. Yes, imo. To Hamas, it's worth twice as many dead civilians to expose Likud ... of course all they really prove is that they're as bad if not worse.

So, you are with Biden and Omar and all the rest who have a long history of making antisemitic statements that the DNC ignores.

M'kay.

Time to change your party affiliation.

No traitor, the Republican Party is supposed to be a conservative party, a party that stands for fiscal conservatism, small and limited government, and patriotism to America. That requires an IQ over 5 to actually understand that conservatism doesn't mean endlessly selling out America to the country most responsible for

JFK
Gulf of Tonkin and hence 'nam
USS Liberty
RFK
MLK
Marines in Lebanon 1983

The treasonous sickness required to self ID as an America and support Zionist Fascist Israel at the expense of America and never to notice all the harm Zionist Fascist Israel did to America is the ultimate definition of SUB. YOU are NOT a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN.

YOU CHEERED when ISRAEL attacked and murdered ship and crew USS Liberty

THIS is YOUR HERO and WHY YOU AND YOUR KLAN OF SUBS WERE DEMOCRATS IN THE 1960s and the 1860s...

What did Zionist Fascism do to America in the 1960s?

offed JFK and installed Zionist Fascist traitor LBJ
hate hoaxed Gulf of Tonkin - "escalating" 'nam
manufactured weapons, put weapons on boats, and sent boats to Zionist Fascist Israel to start the 67 war, and why our troops in 'nam were promised new weapons that never arrived
attacked and murdered USS Liberty in an LBJ re-election attempt to start WW3 over Zionist Fascist HATE HOAX

One question about 10/7, another OBVIOUS ZIONIST FASCIST HATE HOAX, is have the Zionist Fascist Israelites ever lied about that issue before...

YEAH

RIGHT FUCKING HERE YOU ZIONIST FASCIST LEFT WING LBJ BUTT LICKING TRAITOR

Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center. The Foreign Broadcast Information Service had picked up reports that Israel had launched its attack. (OCI soon concluded that the Israelis—contrary totheir claims—had fired first.) President Johnson was gratified that because of CIA analyses and Helms’s tip, he could inform congressional leaders later in the day that he had been expecting Israel’s move

ZIONIST FASCIST TREASON AND MASS MURDER OF USS LIBERTY = WHAT VOTTO CHEERED AND WANTS MORE OF....

Try to compose yourself.

"Exterminate them all. All of them" regarding thousands of innocent children is depraved fanatical.
This is composed. You wouldn't like me when I'm not.

And you apologizing for what those scum did on Oct 7? That's real brave of you, huh? You think raping young women, killing their husbands in front of them, cutting off their body parts and playing with them, dragging them back to their cities so the locals.... Yes, those you want to protect, can join in the fun.

I'd post the images here but they're too disgusting just to even look at. You might enjoy them, however. Just go look for them. The IDF used to keep them posted on Twitter.

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS IN GAZA.

You're a fucking imbecile for thinking there are. Stupid beyond belief.

You defend those scum??

Typical dimocrap scumbag. So fucking typical.

This is composed. You wouldn't like me when I'm not.

And you apologizing for what those scum did on Oct 7? That's real brave of you, huh? You think raping young women, killing their husbands in front of them, cutting off their body parts and playing with them, dragging them back to their cities so the locals.... Yes, those you want to protect, can join in the fun.

I'd post the images here but they're too disgusting just to even look at. You might enjoy them, however. Just go look for them. The IDF used to keep them posted on Twitter.

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS IN GAZA.

You're a fucking imbecile for thinking there are. Stupid beyond belief.

You defend those scum??

Typical dimocrap scumbag. So fucking typical.
If you approve of the slaughter of thousands of innocent babies, children, women, and men in Gaza, and hope that it continues, you have made your fanaticism quite clear.

Your raving inanely about "defending scum" is deranged. I have never done any such thing.

Why is The World pushing Israel to stop pursuing its "just" war to destroy Hamas?
Putting down ghetto uprisings in an open air concentration camp has lost its former cachet.
police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg

We all saw it coming, now Biden is one of the antisemitics in the DNC, and all to try and get re-elected.

Hamas as taken over the DNC.
Under these conditions of extremis... Netanyahu will continue to do what is right for Israeli security...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

I don't think he realized the depravity of Likud and Netandyahoo. And that's one reason he's lost to everyone not named Trump.

Although, I once posted to Surada .... what did Hamas think Israel would do? I mean we spent 6 trillion and maimed or killed over ten thousand US troops and millions of innocents when we INVADED THE WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY AFTER 9-11. And "let" our Marines die in afghanistan for over ten years ... till finally Biden pulled the plug .... so Biden's not dense about every clusterfk this country's stumbled into.

Hamas gave Bibi just what he wanted ... an excuse to kill Pales and take land. Did Hamas get what it wanted. Yes, imo. To Hamas, it's worth twice as many dead civilians to expose Likud ... of course all they really prove is that they're as bad if not worse.
They are 2 peas in a pod

Forum List

Back