DNC Pushes Ad That Mitt Loves Firing People

First thing you need to learn is how to spell Mormon.

Second thing is try proving to me that Mitt Romney was in on this alledged destruction.

Third thing is he has no intention of instituting a theocracy.

Lastly I would trust a devout Mormon over some guy who says he's a Christian but never acts like one. (Obama)

Oh, they stopped calling themselves Mormons. There are some outlaw sects that still do. Mitt is a Latter Day Saint or LDS.

Actually, Mittens has used "Mormon" to describe himself. They prefer "Latter Day Saint" (such fucking hubris!), but they realize "Mormon" is the venacular. Personally, I like the term "BRain-dead cultist"

I also think Huggy uses "Morman" to be intentionally funny.

Yeah, because Obama and the DNC would never run lies, and take comments out of context in an add, unless it was done to them first right?

lol

Please.

This is more proof of what everyone should already know. Obama is a Lying, Hyper Partisan, Hack. His 2008 Campaign was perhaps one of the finest displays of BOGUS bs ever sold to the American people.

Now Charley, all the DNC has to do is re-run the ads ran by the GOP candidates about each other. That would save a lot of money, and no one could say that the DNC was playing dirty pool.

A lie is still a lie. Doesn't matter who said it first. Repeating it knowing it is a lie is also a lie.
A lie or just being DBR (* Dumber than a Box of Rocks)

First of all, Mitt is beating Obama by 2% in a national poll.

There are 10 current polls on the RCP average. Romney only leads in 2 of them. in one, Obama leads Romney by 5 points.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

This is before Obama unleashes a billion dollars in negative ads letting us know about the "real" Mitt Romney.

Second, the fear of four more year of Obama outweighs the fear of electing a "creapy" Mormon. It's clear you haven't gotten to know many Mormons personally because is you did you wouldn't make such blanket statments about them.

Actually, had to spend 6 weeks with them at Ft. Lewis Washington in 1983 in an ROTC Advanced camp. Never before have I met such a bunch of two faced, back-stabbing scumbags in my life. Or since. Really learned to hate the bastards after that.

Third, it comes down to choice between Obama's hoplessness or a new direction. I don't think people want to assure another 4 years of Obama's nonsense when they have finally have a chnce at something better.

That assumes-

1) People are convinced Romney can make things better, when he's barely been able to convince Republicans fo that.

2) The economy stays like it is, when it is showing signs of getting better.

3) That Romney doesn't make more idiotic statments like "I like to be able to fire people", "I can't have illegals working here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake" and "Corporations are people, too, My friend."

So you only believe the poll Obama leads in I suppose?

Okay, you think all Mormons are exactly the same as those two-faced fellers. (Sounds like Obama to me btw) I've met good Mormons and bad ones. I guess all religions have good and bad members.

Most of the improvement in the economy is positive spin by the media. Who owns the media?

FYI, Obama doesn't need a billion dollars in ads. The media gives it to him for free 24/7. Taking this into account it's amazing he's still losing in 2 out of 3 polls.

Republicans will get behind Romney if he wins the nomination. I remember Reagan wasn't well liked till he ran against Carter. People were scared what he might do. What I liked was the way he scared the shit out of our enemies. Reagan wasn't perfect but once he was President and started doing his job everyone started warming to him.

Last edited:
First thing you need to learn is how to spell Mormon.

Second thing is try proving to me that Mitt Romney was in on this alledged destruction.

Third thing is he has no intention of instituting a theocracy.

Lastly I would trust a devout Mormon over some guy who says he's a Christian but never acts like one. (Obama)

Oh, they stopped calling themselves Mormons. There are some outlaw sects that still do. Mitt is a Latter Day Saint or LDS.

Actually, Mittens has used "Mormon" to describe himself. They prefer "Latter Day Saint" (such fucking hubris!), but they realize "Mormon" is the venacular. Personally, I like the term "BRain-dead cultist"

I also think Huggy uses "Morman" to be intentionally funny.
LDS is cultist? Even though they belive in Christ? I would suppose YOU see them too as cultist?:eusa_hand:

eh... after his ads about newtie... i'd get over it if i were him.

and i seem to recall him using a quote by the president totally out of context...

oops... karma is a boomerang.

Yeah, because Obama and the DNC would never run lies, and take comments out of context in an add, unless it was done to them first right?

lol

Please.

This is more proof of what everyone should already know. Obama is a Lying, Hyper Partisan, Hack. His 2008 Campaign was perhaps one of the finest displays of BOGUS bs ever sold to the American people.

Now Charley, all the DNC has to do is re-run the ads ran by the GOP candidates about each other. That would save a lot of money, and no one could say that the DNC was playing dirty pool.

Or how about the loaded questions given TO the candidates in order to touch off the feuds?

Silly them for falling FOR the ploy...but dirty pool none the less.

Did DWS take Romney's words out of context? The comments from her that I find don't seem to (DNC boss: Mitt Romney callous, insensitive - MJ Lee - POLITICO.com). Indeed, she volunteers that he was talking about insurance providers, then correctly notes that his statement about firing people was made more generally.

Even if DWS did take Romney's words out of context, it would be far from the most dishonest thing that either political party does. See, eg, Romney's own "pants on fire" statements on politifact.

I don't have a moral problem with what Romney said, but it was politically boneheaded. His biggest political liability may be that he made a lot of money at Bain by firing people (among other things of course), so what does he say? "I like being able to fire people". Asking the DNC to ignore that is like leaving a nice juicy ham on the floor overnight and expecting your dog to leave it alone.

You know as well as I do that Debbie took Romney's words out of context, LL...pretending that she didn't is laughable. If you need to stoop to that kind of thing to slime your opponent it shows me that you are rather lacking in integrity. You might want to take a step back and THINK about this before backing DWS's play.

You seem to have misread my post. Far from insisting that DWS has never taken Romney's words out of context, I in fact explicitly considered the unproven assertion that DWS took Romney's words out of context ("if DWS did take Romney's words out of context...").

While you're laughing at this, perhaps you could cite a public statement by DWS in which she takes Romney's words out of context (if you do, I would suggest that you consider the context of DWS's words).

So you only believe the poll Obama leads in I suppose?

A total of 10 polls. 7 Obama wins, one tie, 2 Romney wins. Even Rasumussen has Obama ahead right now.

Okay, you think all Mormons are exactly the same as those two-faced fellers. (Sounds like Obama to me btw) I've met good Mormons and bad ones. I guess all religions have good and bad members.

But those other religions (and I have no use for ANY religion, really) weren't started by two-bit con men who wanted to pork teenage girls.

Most of the improvement in the economy is positive spin by the media. Who owns the media?

Big soulless corporations. What is your point?

The stock market has recovered, corporate profits are up, unemployment is slowly creeping down... This is what the government says, not the media.

FYI, Obama doesn't need a billion dollars in ads. The media gives it to him for free 24/7. Taking this into account it's amazing he's still losing in 2 out of 3 polls.

Well, no, he's winning in 7 out of 10 polls. And I will agree, his friendly media will be good to him. They will also let people know how batshit crazy Mormon beliefs really are. (Well, there's a silver lining!)

Forum List

Back