DNC Pushes Ad That Mitt Loves Firing People

Romney v. Obama, it will speak volumes about the difference between the two parties.

It will be the venture capitalist against the community organizer: anything for money vs. anything for the people.

Also, I get a little tired of the whole JFK comparison. First, JFK nearly lost. Second, for every protestant a-hole unwilling to pull a lever for JFK, there was a Catholic who was. There are not enough MOrmons to make up for all the Baptists the GOP is going to lose on this one. (And LDS largely vote GOP anyway, so there's not a lot of gain to be had.)

I don't recall there being a lot of LDS in New Hampshire behind the Romney voting results. Judging by the views of the concerns surrounding voters there, Mormonism doesn't rank high on the list of concerns. Care to show me a recent voting poll in this 2012 election process, when pressed with a decision between the two, voters care more that a candidate is a Mormon over an issue like the economy? Like the chance many thought of a community organizer without much prior experience becoming President, I believe you might be in for a sleeper of a surprise.

Joey has an irrational fear of Mormons.

It does not matter. This country will not elect a Morman to the white house.

If Obama wants to make this about "religion", do you think that will be enough to those voters waiting over 40 weeks for work by giving this president a pass for playing politics over jobs? Do you think he will put the nation and jobs FIRST over "special interest", and allow the Keystone pipeline to go through BEFORE this next Presidential election?

Ha...Ha.... :lol: Obama has to do no such thing. The over reaching RW Supreme court has made it easy for any Dem PAC to say whatever they want with the citizens united ruling. What's good for the goose...blah...blah...blah... Obama can just declare he dissagrees with the avalanche of propaganda about cults etc.. and can offer Romney a face to face opportunity to defend his religion/cult in front of the American public. Obama won't get a scratch..nary a blemish.. He only has to sympathise with the Mittens about how he is being abused in the media unfairly and everything. To top it off there is no obligation for these PACs to divulge who is really behind them so there will be no link to Obama. The RW is so stupid that they think all this recently built in underhandedness only works for them... Goes under the heading...BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU ASK FOR...YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT...Ha...Ha...:lol:

Again. You are assuming ALOT to think that voters are more interested in "religion" over the economy. With underemployment unable to get below 18%, and those waiting for work continuing to stretch the resources of further federal unemployment extensions, a candidates religious views will be overshadowed rather quickly. Mitt Romney hasn't suffered the same hesitations among voters that prevented his nomination the last time around. No, the economy will continue to be the top issue of a lot of voters. The only slim hope Obama has, is the addition of Ron Paul as a third party ticket.

Also, I get a little tired of the whole JFK comparison. First, JFK nearly lost. Second, for every protestant a-hole unwilling to pull a lever for JFK, there was a Catholic who was. There are not enough MOrmons to make up for all the Baptists the GOP is going to lose on this one. (And LDS largely vote GOP anyway, so there's not a lot of gain to be had.)

I don't recall there being a lot of LDS in New Hampshire behind the Romney voting results. Judging by the views of the concerns surrounding voters there, Mormonism doesn't rank high on the list of concerns. Care to show me a recent voting poll in this 2012 election process, when pressed with a decision between the two, voters care more that a candidate is a Mormon over an issue like the economy? Like the chance many thought of a community organizer without much prior experience becoming President, I believe you might be in for a sleeper of a surprise.

Joey has an irrational fear of Mormons.

They all have infectious LDS.

If Obama wants to make this about "religion", do you think that will be enough to those voters waiting over 40 weeks for work by giving this president a pass for playing politics over jobs? Do you think he will put the nation and jobs FIRST over "special interest", and allow the Keystone pipeline to go through BEFORE this next Presidential election?

Ha...Ha.... :lol: Obama has to do no such thing. The over reaching RW Supreme court has made it easy for any Dem PAC to say whatever they want with the citizens united ruling. What's good for the goose...blah...blah...blah... Obama can just declare he dissagrees with the avalanche of propaganda about cults etc.. and can offer Romney a face to face opportunity to defend his religion/cult in front of the American public. Obama won't get a scratch..nary a blemish.. He only has to sympathise with the Mittens about how he is being abused in the media unfairly and everything. To top it off there is no obligation for these PACs to divulge who is really behind them so there will be no link to Obama. The RW is so stupid that they think all this recently built in underhandedness only works for them... Goes under the heading...BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU ASK FOR...YOU MIGHT JUST GET IT...Ha...Ha...:lol:

Again. You are assuming ALOT to think that voters are more interested in "religion" over the economy. With underemployment unable to get below 18%, and those waiting for work continuing to stretch the resources of further federal unemployment extensions, a candidates religious views will be overshadowed rather quickly. Mitt Romney hasn't suffered the same hesitations among voters that prevented his nomination the last time around. No, the economy will continue to be the top issue of a lot of voters. The only slim hope Obama has, is the addition of Ron Paul as a third party ticket.

The president has some responsibility in helping do whatever can be done from his office to improve the economy. Right now there is no GOP opponent so 100% of the desereved burden falls on Obama. Once a republican has finally been nominated then the public will have a focused choice between a president that has held a steady hand on the tiller and made modest improvement or a man most likely Romney who most of the voters will see as out of touch with their situation. Romney will inherit Bush's baggage to some degree and many Americans will hesitate to return to policies that put us all in this jam in the first place. The "cult" jacket WILL be a factor...not the most pressing one but as Obama was forced to defend his association with Reverend Wright so will Romney have to come forward with his defense of Mormanism. Most Americans do not know what being a Morman entails and what alleigences are demanded from them by their church. As the "Truth About Mormans" is unveiled to the majoirity of the voting public..there is no way it will play well for the Mitten. I may end up being off base but when it all shakes out the public will view Romney as a cultist corporate raider. I just do not believe that in the final analysis Americans by in large will not trust him to do any better for them than Obama has done.

In short..Obama will probably win for the same reasons this time as last..in that with Sara Palin on the ticket it was unthinkable to risk voting for McCain. People will choose safe steady improvement over the alternative.

I could be wrong but then that is what elections and political message boards are about...isn't it?

Last edited:

The president has some responsibility in helping do whatever can be done from his office to improve the economy. Right now there is no GOP opponent so 100% of the desereved burden falls on Obama. Once a republican has finally been nominated then the public will have a focused choice between a president that has held a steady hand on the tiller and made modest improvement or a man most likely Romney who most of the voters will see as out of touch with their situation. Romney will inherit Bush's baggage to some degree and many Americans will hesitate to return to policies that put us all in this jam in the first place. The "cult" jacket WILL be a factor...not the most pressing one but as Obama was forced to defend his association with Reverend Wright so will Romney have to come forward with his defense of Mormanism. Most Americans do not know what being a Morman entails and what alleigences are demanded from them by their church. As the "Truth About Mormans" is unveiled to the majoirity of the voting public..there is no way it will play well for the Mitten. I may end up being off base but when it all shakes out the public will view Romney as a cultist corporate raider. I just do not believe that in the final analysis Americans by in large will trust him to do any better for them than Obama has done.

In short..Obama will probably win for the same reasons this time as last..in that with Sara Palin on the ticket it was unthinkable to risk voting for McCain. People will choose safe steady improvement over the alternative.

I could be wrong but then that is what elections and political message boards are about...isn't it?

Mormons expect terrible things from members, like refraining from drugs and booze, no caffene, no tobacco, no adultry, no fornicating, stay away from TV like Jersey Shore, listen to uplifting music, not Acid Rock or Lady Gaga, be generous, spend time with your kids Monday night on Family Home Evening, be kind to your neighbor, volunteer to live in poverty for two years helping people all over the world on Mormon missions.

Jeeze, no wonder you hate em.

The president has some responsibility in helping do whatever can be done from his office to improve the economy. Right now there is no GOP opponent so 100% of the desereved burden falls on Obama. Once a republican has finally been nominated then the public will have a focused choice between a president that has held a steady hand on the tiller and made modest improvement or a man most likely Romney who most of the voters will see as out of touch with their situation. Romney will inherit Bush's baggage to some degree and many Americans will hesitate to return to policies that put us all in this jam in the first place. The "cult" jacket WILL be a factor...not the most pressing one but as Obama was forced to defend his association with Reverend Wright so will Romney have to come forward with his defense of Mormanism. Most Americans do not know what being a Morman entails and what alleigences are demanded from them by their church. As the "Truth About Mormans" is unveiled to the majoirity of the voting public..there is no way it will play well for the Mitten. I may end up being off base but when it all shakes out the public will view Romney as a cultist corporate raider. I just do not believe that in the final analysis Americans by in large will trust him to do any better for them than Obama has done.

Mormons expect terrible things from members, like refraining from drugs and booze, no caffene, no tobacco, no adultry, no fornicating, stay away from TV like Jersey Shore, listen to uplifting music, not Acid Rock or Lady Gaga, be generous, spend time with your kids Monday night on Family Home Evening, be kind to your neighbor, volunteer to live in poverty for two years helping people all over the world on Mormon missions.

Well Hells Bells!!! Why didn't you say so earlier...I'll run right out and become a Morman TODAY!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You gize crack me up. Give up the GaGa??? Not fucking likely!!!! I smoke so that's a deal breaker! Oh ya...I bet that French Chateau Romney stayed at on his mission was REAL HELL!!!!!! Sorry I don't hang out with known Mafia associates.. Not unless they want to hire me for some "mechanical" work.. even then I don't shmooze with em. Why don't you ask the native Americans they swindled how "trustworthy" they are? Oh ya...then there is that little theft of the Hughes fortune...Tsk...tsk... Christ onna cracker I didn't even get started on the crazy B O M... Nigga PUUULLLEEEZZZZ!!!! If I want to join a cult I'll jump into Scientology...a much better and lucrative class of people ...more money...less insanity.

Well Hells Bells!!! Why didn't you say so earlier...I'll run right out and become a Morman TODAY!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You gize crack me up. Give up the GaGa??? Not fucking likely!!!! I smoke so that's a deal breaker! Oh ya...I bet that French Chateau Romney stayed at on his mission was REAL HELL!!!!!! Sorry I don't hang out with known Mafia associates.. Not unless they want to hire me for some "mechanical" work.. even then I don't shmooze with em. Why don't you ask the native Americans they swindled how "trustworthy" they are? Oh ya...then there is that little theft of the Hughes fortune...Tsk...tsk... Christ onna cracker I didn't even get started on the crazy B O M... Nigga PUUULLLEEEZZZZ!!!! If I want to join a cult I'll jump into Scientology...a much better and lucrative class of people ...more money...less insanity.

Nobody ever said all Mormons are perfect.

But Missionaries have to live on a tight budget. I knew some in Hawaii. They aren't allowed to go swimming. They put their lives on hold to serve their fellow man. That's a lot to ask a 20 old these days.

But Missionaries have to live on a tight budget. I knew some in Hawaii. They aren't allowed to go swimming. They put their lives on hold to serve their fellow man. That's a lot to ask a 20 old these days.

Agreed. There are some well meaning people in most every religion/cult..Christian, Morman or otherwise. I would bet that some of Jim Jones and David Koresh followers were good and well meaning.

I have no problem with whatever anyone wants to believe as long as they keep it to themselves. The Mormans of course do not subscribe to that theory as was made clear in the California Gay issue. I'm not even gay but I found their action based from Utah outrageous. I also have strong discomfort with that whole "mission" concept. Who are they to infiltrate some remote native culture and destroy it? Their nonsense dogma is certainly no more believable than the beliefs of native cultures. There may well be good people suckered into being Mormans..but their leadership is off the wall evil activist and an unacceptable foundation as my president.

This from the man who worked for Bain and then "restructured" the businesses that resulted in others loosing their jobs. While he still collects money from doing this deed.
And you people don't understand the correlation between his lastest statment and his Bain venture. He did not create jobs, he destroyed them.
The boy from Bain.:eusa_liar:

Agreed. There are some well meaning people in most every religion/cult..Christian, Morman or otherwise. I would bet that some of Jim Jones and David Koresh followers were good and well meaning.

I have no problem with whatever anyone wants to believe as long as they keep it to themselves. The Mormans of course do not subscribe to that theory as was made clear in the California Gay issue. I'm not even gay but I found their action based from Utah outrageous. I also have strong discomfort with that whole "mission" concept. Who are they to infiltrate some remote native culture and destroy it? Their nonsense dogma is certainly no more believable than the beliefs of native cultures. There may well be good people suckered into being Mormans..but their leadership is off the wall evil activist and an unacceptable foundation as my president.

First thing you need to learn is how to spell Mormon.

Second thing is try proving to me that Mitt Romney was in on this alledged destruction.

Third thing is he has no intention of instituting a theocracy.

Lastly I would trust a devout Mormon over some guy who says he's a Christian but never acts like one. (Obama)

Oh, they stopped calling themselves Mormons. There are some outlaw sects that still do. Mitt is a Latter Day Saint or LDS.

Last edited:
eh... after his ads about newtie... i'd get over it if i were him.

and i seem to recall him using a quote by the president totally out of context...

oops... karma is a boomerang.

Yeah, because Obama and the DNC would never run lies, and take comments out of context in an add, unless it was done to them first right?

lol

Please.

This is more proof of what everyone should already know. Obama is a Lying, Hyper Partisan, Hack. His 2008 Campaign was perhaps one of the finest displays of BOGUS bs ever sold to the American people.

and i seem to recall him using a quote by the president totally out of context...

Yeah, because Obama and the DNC would never run lies, and take comments out of context in an add, unless it was done to them first right?

lol

Please.

This is more proof of what everyone should already know. Obama is a Lying, Hyper Partisan, Hack. His 2008 Campaign was perhaps one of the finest displays of BOGUS bs ever sold to the American people.

Now Charley, all the DNC has to do is re-run the ads ran by the GOP candidates about each other. That would save a lot of money, and no one could say that the DNC was playing dirty pool.

This is about as dishonest as you can get.

Mitt Romney said he likes being able to fire his insurance company if they don't provide the service he wants.
DNC Chairwoman Debby Wassurman-Schultz jumped on this to imply Mitt just loves to fire people.

FOXNews called her on it this morning and she refused to admit that she was taking the sound bite out of context.

I think anyone who uses the comment is being totally dishonest.

Btw, John Huntsman jumped on the comment too, so to be fair, some Repugs tend to be just as deceptive as the DNC.

This is DONE all the time--to get those who do not pay any attention to politic's at all--but manage to stumble into a voting booth every 4 years to cast their dumb vote.

Unfortunately--IT WORKS--and that is why it is used.

Last edited:

lol

Please.

Now Charley, all the DNC has to do is re-run the ads ran by the GOP candidates about each other. That would save a lot of money, and no one could say that the DNC was playing dirty pool.

A lie is still a lie. Doesn't matter who said it first. Repeating it knowing it is a lie is also a lie.

First of all, Mitt is beating Obama by 2% in a national poll.

There are 10 current polls on the RCP average. Romney only leads in 2 of them. in one, Obama leads Romney by 5 points.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

This is before Obama unleashes a billion dollars in negative ads letting us know about the "real" Mitt Romney.

Second, the fear of four more year of Obama outweighs the fear of electing a "creapy" Mormon. It's clear you haven't gotten to know many Mormons personally because is you did you wouldn't make such blanket statments about them.

Actually, had to spend 6 weeks with them at Ft. Lewis Washington in 1983 in an ROTC Advanced camp. Never before have I met such a bunch of two faced, back-stabbing scumbags in my life. Or since. Really learned to hate the bastards after that.

Third, it comes down to choice between Obama's hoplessness or a new direction. I don't think people want to assure another 4 years of Obama's nonsense when they have finally have a chnce at something better.

That assumes-

1) People are convinced Romney can make things better, when he's barely been able to convince Republicans fo that.

2) The economy stays like it is, when it is showing signs of getting better.

3) That Romney doesn't make more idiotic statments like "I like to be able to fire people", "I can't have illegals working here, I'm running for office, for Pete's Sake" and "Corporations are people, too, My friend."

Forum List

Back