DNC Convention - Big Abortion Rally

I guess Maher calling Republican women ***** is a okay for the left. On the 13 year old raped by Polanski, people on this board call the 13 year old a whore.

Inferring an underage Palin girl as a slut on national TV is a okay with you also.

Whoopie saying is isn't rape rape? WTF is that?

Has Obama condemned Whoopie or Letterman?

What a hypocrite.

nOt sure when Polanski became a political figure... but even his 'victim' has said "enough, already".

And since the Palins act like escapees from Jerry Springer's Green Room most of the time, I'm not seeing what your problem is.

I guess Maher calling Republican women ***** is a okay for the left. On the 13 year old raped by Polanski, people on this board call the 13 year old a whore.

Inferring an underage Palin girl as a slut on national TV is a okay with you also.

Whoopie saying is isn't rape rape? WTF is that?

Has Obama condemned Whoopie or Letterman?

What a hypocrite.

nOt sure when Polanski became a political figure... but even his 'victim' has said "enough, already".

And since the Palins act like escapees from Jerry Springer's Green Room most of the time, I'm not seeing what your problem is.

His victim was underage at the time of the rape, he was convicted, he needs to pay his due like everyone else.

So, it's okay to attack Palin's underage daughter because you dislike Palin?

Not so sure why Mitt should care if Fluke is called a whatever, since she interjected herself into the debate and according to you is fair game.

Last edited:
I've never met anyone who is PRO-abortion. Have you? However, I knows lots of folks who are PRO-choice.

Me too, odd thing, I also notice many males, or those with male screen names commenting. I wonder if any ever griped about child support.............................

I've never met anyone who is PRO-abortion. Have you? However, I knows lots of folks who are PRO-choice.

Me too, odd thing, I also notice many males, or those with male screen names commenting. I wonder if any ever griped about child support.............................

Never griped about it, never had to pay it, I learned early on, that my wife was my best friend and I worked to make her happy and loved. So, these issues never came up.

Learning to live and work on a relationship has been a lot easier than divorce.

Keep bringing up your radical abortion stance, Pubs- a real loser...

Your party is the group of dicks that want to parade a bunch of women onto the national spotlight to talk about an issue that pales compared to the one you won't talk about...the economy.

Why don't you send the DNC your spam post about a the pub depression and get them to use that at the convention. It would seal Obama's doom. You bastards have done nothing but blame bush and his dead grandparents and anyone else you could for the past four years.

Your party is a major failure.

His victim was underage at the time of the rape, he was convicted, he needs to pay his due like everyone else.

Not so sure why Mitt should care if Fluke is called a whatever, since she interjected herself into the debate and according to you is fair game.

Actually, there was an agreement that Polanski, the victim and the prosecutor all agreed to that involved no jail time, and then some asshole judge said, "Nope, I got me a celebrity I can nail to a wall." That's what made that whole thing insane.

And please don't give me a lot of whining about attacking Palin's "underage" daughter when Palin was letting the son of the local meth dealer do sleepovers and then wondered how her daughter got knocked up. The joke was funny because the Palins are so Trailer Trash.

You can take the Trash out of the Trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash.

Fluke was a nice, sensible young lady who pointed out that women with valid medical needs have to jump through unnecessary hoops if their employer happens to be one of the Roman Catholic Church's money-making schemes. (If only the RCC had shown as much concern when their clergy was sodomizing altar boys!) Even Limbaugh's corporate sponsors abandoned him, but not Mittens...

Just like Mittens doesn't stand up to Ted Nugent, Donald Trump or Bryan Fischer.

Keep bringing up your radical abortion stance, Pubs- a real loser...

Your party is the group of dicks that want to parade a bunch of women onto the national spotlight to talk about an issue that pales compared to the one you won't talk about...the economy.

Why don't you send the DNC your spam post about a the pub depression and get them to use that at the convention. It would seal Obama's doom. You bastards have done nothing but blame bush and his dead grandparents and anyone else you could for the past four years.

Your party is a major failure.

So if Abortion isn't such a big deal, why has the GOP put an abortion plank in it's platform every year since 1976?

Sure, there's a lot wrong with the economy.

One of them isn't, "The Rich don't have enough money and they are paying too much in taxes even though their tax rate hasn't been lower since the 1920's."

Actually, there was an agreement that Polanski, the victim and the prosecutor all agreed to that involved no jail time, and then some asshole judge said, "Nope, I got me a celebrity I can nail to a wall." That's what made that whole thing insane.

And please don't give me a lot of whining about attacking Palin's "underage" daughter when Palin was letting the son of the local meth dealer do sleepovers and then wondered how her daughter got knocked up. The joke was funny because the Palins are so Trailer Trash.

You can take the Trash out of the Trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the trash.

Fluke was a nice, sensible young lady who pointed out that women with valid medical needs have to jump through unnecessary hoops if their employer happens to be one of the Roman Catholic Church's money-making schemes. (If only the RCC had shown as much concern when their clergy was sodomizing altar boys!) Even Limbaugh's corporate sponsors abandoned him, but not Mittens...

Just like Mittens doesn't stand up to Ted Nugent, Donald Trump or Bryan Fischer.

You can seem to justify anything in your own mind. I think Limbaugh was wrong on calling Fluke any name but I don't consider her nice or sensible, she made the choice.

The rest of your rant is pure bullshit.

You can seem to justify anything in your own mind. I think Limbaugh was wrong on calling Fluke any name but I don't consider her nice or sensible, she made the choice.

Of course you hate Fluke. She exposed Limbaugh for the misogynistic tool he really was.

Her fundemental argument was sound, however. Employers should not be making medical decisions for their employees. Period. Certainly not ones based on their silly superstitions.

you can dress it up any way you like...you all are STILL PRO-ABORTION..

now be PROUD of it and that you belong to a party and your Dear leader supports it, shout it from the rooftops..

Last edited:
Libberhoids - soft on terrorists.
Tough on fetuses.

I'm sorry, who was president when Bin Laden was finally killed again?

Obama didn't kill OBL, assbrain. The United States Navy did.

Why don't you fucking enlist and perhaps you can pull of something heroic, vs. smoking pole in your trailer 24/7

I did my bit, from 1981 to 1992. Thanks. US ARmy, MOS 76Y30.

So why didn't the Navy kill Bin Laden when Bush was president, then?

I did my bit, from 1981 to 1992. Thanks. US ARmy, MOS 76Y30.

So why didn't the Navy kill Bin Laden when Bush was president, then?

What the fuck does Obama have to do with military operations, you stupid fuck? The son of a bitch doesn't even know the difference between a General and an Admiral.

Of course you hate Fluke. She exposed Limbaugh for the misogynistic tool he really was.

Her fundemental argument was sound, however. Employers should not be making medical decisions for their employees. Period. Certainly not ones based on their silly superstitions.

You are female and a grand liar. I've got you finally. I've been hunting boards.

You are so full of shit the way you have posted on this board. There is something in the flame zone that got me thinking I've seen you before.

I know who you are. My my.

Forum List

Back