DNC Convention - Big Abortion Rally

You are female and a grand liar. I've got you finally. I've been hunting boards.

You are so full of shit the way you have posted on this board. There is something in the flame zone that got me thinking I've seen you before.

I know who you are. My my.

Who is the asshole/fake vet?

I did my bit, from 1981 to 1992. Thanks. US ARmy, MOS 76Y30.

So why didn't the Navy kill Bin Laden when Bush was president, then?

What the fuck does Obama have to do with military operations, you stupid fuck? The son of a bitch doesn't even know the difference between a General and an Admiral.

One sells insurance and the other is into kitchen appliances.

What the fuck does Obama have to do with military operations, you stupid fuck? The son of a bitch doesn't even know the difference between a General and an Admiral.

I'm glad you caught that. I was on the Daily Mail and they were freaking out that the CIC didn't know the difference.

Outrageous.

You avoided my question... and not even well.

If the president had nothing to do with killing bin laden, why wasn't the navy able to kill him on Bush's watch.

From another board.... this asswipe is all over...

I see that RomanLion/Careful with that axe, Eugene/JoeB131/lost track of all the monikers, he's been banned so many times/Joseph Eugene B from somewhere around Chicago is back with all the witty anti-LDS garbage he has been foisting on TH blogs for at least five years. It is obvious from the content of your postings that you richly DESERVED to be fired by that LDS boss of yours a few years back. Hope you have a new moniker ready, loser - you're going to need it.

If the president had nothing to do with killing bin laden, why wasn't the navy able to kill him on Bush's watch.

Hey Joe, I just heard you are a chick. Guess there's hope for the two of us after all. :D

You can seem to justify anything in your own mind. I think Limbaugh was wrong on calling Fluke any name but I don't consider her nice or sensible, she made the choice.

The rest of your rant is pure bullshit.

Of course you hate Fluke. She exposed Limbaugh for the misogynistic tool he really was.

Her fundemental argument was sound, however. Employers should not be making medical decisions for their employees. Period. Certainly not ones based on their silly superstitions.

You are female and a grand liar. I've got you finally. I've been hunting boards.

You are so full of shit the way you have posted on this board. There is something in the flame zone that got me thinking I've seen you before.

I know who you are. My my.

Oooookay.... It should be amusing to see how wrong your guesses are compared to everyone else's wrong guesses.

What does any of this have to do with my question.

Why should your employer be able to make medical decisions for you not based on science or even economic reasoning, but on their religious beliefs?

That to me would be kind of insane, don't you think?

Hey Joe, I just heard you are a chick. Guess there's hope for the two of us after all. :D

Naw, I snore....

From another board.... this asswipe is all over...

I see that RomanLion/Careful with that axe, Eugene/JoeB131/lost track of all the monikers, he's been banned so many times/Joseph Eugene B from somewhere around Chicago is back with all the witty anti-LDS garbage he has been foisting on TH blogs for at least five years. It is obvious from the content of your postings that you richly DESERVED to be fired by that LDS boss of yours a few years back. Hope you have a new moniker ready, loser - you're going to need it.

Yawn...

Well, getting banned on TownHall is a badge of honor... it just wasn't funny to mock those fools anymore. And I really only wasted 3 years on TH, off and on...

So.. you found out that... gasp- I really don't like Mormons. OH NO! Really? The gig is up, man. I'm totally outed that I don't like members of the Mormon Church. I mean, what was your first clue, other than my 5,000 other posts mocking Romney or the LDS?

(For the record, my last boss, the one who showed me that capitalism sucked, wasn't LDS. He just was an asshole. And he thought Romney would be a great President.)

So.. you found out that... gasp- I really don't like Mormons. OH NO! Really? The gig is up, man. I'm totally outed that I don't like members of the Mormon Church. I mean, what was your first clue, other than my 5,000 other posts mocking Romney or the LDS?

Fucking bigot.

Fucking bigot.

I reject that notion.

I dislike Mormons for valid reasons. They believe crazy shit, they have crappy ethics towards people who aren't in their cult, and they don't respect that we have separation of Church and State in this country.

I could list a few dozen other reasons, but that's the gist of it.

But even when I don't talk about Mormons, you all seem to want to...

The subject of this thread was... err. wait, let me look it up. Oh, yeah, the DNC is going to be a "big abortion rally" because they are going to point out that while the GOP wants to make rape victims have their rapists babies, they think that decision should be left to the woman and her doctor.

Fucking bigot.

I reject that notion.

I dislike Mormons for valid reasons. They believe crazy shit, they have crappy ethics towards people who aren't in their cult, and they don't respect that we have separation of Church and State in this country.

The subject of this thread was... err. wait, let me look it up. Oh, yeah, the DNC is going to be a "big abortion rally" because they are going to point out that while the GOP wants to make rape victims have their rapists babies, they think that decision should be left to the woman and her doctor.

Yet you embrace Islam.

You're not only a bigot, you're a traitor to this country.

Fucking bigot.

I reject that notion.

Yet you embrace Islam.

You're not only a bigot, you're a traitor to this country.

Please point out where I "embrace" Islam.

I consider it just as silly as any other religion that believes in Magic Sky Friends.

If we have a problem with the Islamic World, it's because we keep sticking our dicks in their shit. (Figuratively. Given your obsession with gay sex, I wouldn't want to give you any ideas.)

If we have a problem with the Islamic World, it's because we keep sticking our dicks in their shit. (Figuratively. Given your obsession with gay sex, I wouldn't want to give you any ideas.)

We've repeatedly sticked out dicks in their shit?

Cite some examples - shitbrain.

We've repeatedly sticked out dicks in their shit?

Cite some examples - shitbrain.

Supporting Israel.
Supporting the Shah of Iran and putting him back in power after he was deposed.
Arming Saddam before he turned on us.
Arming Bin Laden before he turned on us.
Propping up the Mubarek Dictatorship for 30 years.
Occupying Lebanon.
Occupying Saudi Arabia.
Occupying Afghanistan
Maintaining dozens of bases in the region.

Now, without arguing the merits of these policies, one cannot deny, we are deep into their shit.
We are not bystanders.

Forum List

Back