DNC Convention - Big Abortion Rally

Supporting Israel.
Supporting the Shah of Iran and putting him back in power after he was deposed.
Arming Saddam before he turned on us.
Arming Bin Laden before he turned on us.
Propping up the Mubarek Dictatorship for 30 years.
Occupying Lebanon.
Occupying Saudi Arabia.
Occupying Afghanistan
Maintaining dozens of bases in the region.

Now, without arguing the merits of these policies, one cannot deny, we are deep into their shit.
We are not bystanders.

You're a bigot who sympathizes with terrorists. Not surprising.

Were you facing east when you typed this?

Supporting Israel.
Occupying Lebanon.
Occupying Saudi Arabia.
Occupying Afghanistan

Now, without arguing the merits of these policies, one cannot deny, we are deep into their shit.
We are not bystanders.

I expressed niether sympathy or disdain. I just pointed out that we are deep in their shit.

If I were a space alien from the planet Kolob, let's say, and I came down and looked at it, it would certainly look like the US and not the "Islamic World" (which is about 40 or so governments with various different agendas) was the one who was involved in their stuff.

Now, there might be valid reasons for us to have all of these policies, and someone far more intelligent than you could probably articulate them very well.

But I think that person would also be smartenough to realize, we are involved in their region of the world, absolutely.

I didn't become eligable for military service until 1980 (and finally enlisted in the reserves in 1981 before going active duty in 1986).

Yeah, sure.

Warrior questions the service of posters more than anyone on this board. Classic deflection.

He also spends a lot of time obsessing on people's sexual orientation...

And describes gay male sex with the graphicness of Slash Fiction.

Bad Slash Fiction.

He's probably one of those "Straight" guys who writes alternative endings to Brokeback Mountain.

Abortion is just a modern version of Human Sacrifice.

A woman choosing not to bring a zygot/fetus to term is as old as history. Even the Catholic Church didn't give a damn until the 19th century. Ever read St. Augustine's concept of the quickening? He concluded there's a point in prenatal development where the soul enters the body.

I don't remember Eve making that choice. And I don't remember the Lord telling her that would be a choice.

Slavery is as "old as history", I don't see a lot of people promoting that (other than muslims).

Keep bringing up your radical abortion stance, Pubs- a real loser...

Your party is the group of dicks that want to parade a bunch of women onto the national spotlight to talk about an issue that pales compared to the one you won't talk about...the economy.

Why don't you send the DNC your spam post about a the pub depression and get them to use that at the convention. It would seal Obama's doom. You bastards have done nothing but blame bush and his dead grandparents and anyone else you could for the past four years.

Your party is a major failure.

Is that why the RNC had seven birthers on their speaker list?

I've never met anyone who is PRO-abortion. Have you? However, I knows lots of folks who are PRO-choice.

The pro lifers love to insist that pro choicers are pro death, like we want to force every pregnant woman to have an abortion.

If you think about what they promote

children having sex (handing out birth control to school age children)
children having abortions (they can do it on school time in some states without notifying parents)
protecting sexual predators (pregnant girls who tell about adult 'baby-daddy' are not reported to authorities)
casual sex (see Hollywood women characters)
reduced population
career before family
sex life before anything
discipline diet, exercise, education, but you cannot discipline sexually
abortion if you willingly participated in sex, but "chose" not to use protection

You were saying?

Keep bringing up your radical abortion stance, Pubs- a real loser...

Your party is the group of dicks that want to parade a bunch of women onto the national spotlight to talk about an issue that pales compared to the one you won't talk about...the economy.

Why don't you send the DNC your spam post about a the pub depression and get them to use that at the convention. It would seal Obama's doom. You bastards have done nothing but blame bush and his dead grandparents and anyone else you could for the past four years.

Your party is a major failure.

Is that why the RNC had seven birthers on their speaker list?

oh brother...that really went with the topic of the tread:eusa_hand:

Supporting Israel.
Occupying Lebanon.
Occupying Saudi Arabia.
Occupying Afghanistan

We are not bystanders.

I expressed niether sympathy or disdain. I just pointed out that we are deep in their shit.

If I were a space alien from the planet Kolob, let's say, and I came down and looked at it, it would certainly look like the US and not the "Islamic World" (which is about 40 or so governments with various different agendas) was the one who was involved in their stuff.

Now, there might be valid reasons for us to have all of these policies, and someone far more intelligent than you could probably articulate them very well.

But I think that person would also be smartenough to realize, we are involved in their region of the world, absolutely.

why is the US support of Israel a good reason to behead and kidnap our citizens?

I've never met anyone who is PRO-abortion. Have you? However, I knows lots of folks who are PRO-choice.

The pro lifers love to insist that pro choicers are pro death, like we want to force every pregnant woman to have an abortion.

If you think about what they promote

children having sex (handing out birth control to school age children)
children having abortions (they can do it on school time in some states without notifying parents)
protecting sexual predators (pregnant girls who tell about adult 'baby-daddy' are not reported to authorities)
casual sex (see Hollywood women characters)
reduced population
career before family
sex life before anything
discipline diet, exercise, education, but you cannot discipline sexually
abortion if you willingly participated in sex, but "chose" not to use protection

You were saying?

I don't know about you, but I'm all in for casual sex.

A woman choosing not to bring a zygot/fetus to term is as old as history. Even the Catholic Church didn't give a damn until the 19th century. Ever read St. Augustine's concept of the quickening? He concluded there's a point in prenatal development where the soul enters the body.

I don't remember Eve making that choice. And I don't remember the Lord telling her that would be a choice.

Slavery is as "old as history", I don't see a lot of people promoting that (other than muslims).

So you believe that Adam and Eve were literal people? You're nuts. I bet you believe they saw dinosaurs.

As for the history of women choosing to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, you really ought to learn some history. Even if you read some old Hippocrates, you'll find that he was against use of toxic abortifacients, only because of the danger to the mother. He recommended using exercise to induce misscarraige for those who didn't want to have a baby. Why didn't Jesus address the issue, since it was common? Why did the Jewish law only grant personhood after the first breath?

That looks like a miscarriage or still birth. What's your point?

or-zygote-stage-through.jpg

That looks like a closeup of the brain of Trayvon Martin, the Afro aborted by Zimmerman. Two cells. Not complex enough to count as a person.

Many right wingers, such as yourself, see people of color as subhuman. It tends to be your hate of others that forms your opinions.

Hate to break it to you, but people of color are being aborted at a much higher rate than whites. Your party is supporting that and wants more "clinics" in neighborhoods with "people of color".

History is older than 2,000 years. The bible doesn't reflect anything but allegory and myth (which, while it is usually based loosely on truth, the emphasis is on the loosely part).

Women have been ridding themselves of unwanted pregnancies since the beginning of time.

And the Church? They never had a problem burning pregnant witches. Funny that...

Remember the Ladies: DNC Quickly Becoming Giant Pro-Choice Rally - Kate Hicks

Democrats said that they will feature Cecile Richards, president of the Planned Parent Action Fund, Nancy Keenan, president of the NARAL Pro-Choice America and Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown University student whose plea for federal birth control funding drew the ire--and a subsequent apology--from Rush Limbaugh.

What's more, the Democrats are expanding their list of women ready to assail the GOP on women's issue, adding Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski and actress Eva Longoria to the list that already includes Sen. John Kerry and Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren.

Democrats led by party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz believe that the Akin controversy--and his refusal to leave the Missouri Senate race--has revived their chances of winning a majority of women in the presidential race, key to re-electing President Obama. On Wednesday, for example, the party turned their homepage over to the affair with the headline: "The GOP is dangerously wrong for women." And with a devilish move, they included pictures of Mitt Romney, running mate Paul Ryan and Akin.

"Romney, Ryan, Akin and the GOP want to take women back to the dark ages," the Democrats add.

This is going to be fun.

They are losing the independent vote already and this is going to drive it away further.

I wonder if anyone will talk about the economy in a way that will make sense to an undecided foolish enough to turn this on.

And they will have the sexual predator, Bill Clinton as their keynote!

Talk about a war on women....

Remember the Ladies: DNC Quickly Becoming Giant Pro-Choice Rally - Kate Hicks

Democrats said that they will feature Cecile Richards, president of the Planned Parent Action Fund, Nancy Keenan, president of the NARAL Pro-Choice America and Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown University student whose plea for federal birth control funding drew the ire--and a subsequent apology--from Rush Limbaugh.

What's more, the Democrats are expanding their list of women ready to assail the GOP on women's issue, adding Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski and actress Eva Longoria to the list that already includes Sen. John Kerry and Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren.

Democrats led by party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz believe that the Akin controversy--and his refusal to leave the Missouri Senate race--has revived their chances of winning a majority of women in the presidential race, key to re-electing President Obama. On Wednesday, for example, the party turned their homepage over to the affair with the headline: "The GOP is dangerously wrong for women." And with a devilish move, they included pictures of Mitt Romney, running mate Paul Ryan and Akin.

"Romney, Ryan, Akin and the GOP want to take women back to the dark ages," the Democrats add.

This is going to be fun.

They are losing the independent vote already and this is going to drive it away further.

I wonder if anyone will talk about the economy in a way that will make sense to an undecided foolish enough to turn this on.

And they will have the sexual predator, Bill Clinton as their keynote!

Talk about a war on women....

And serially accused rapist...

It is offensive to me as a woman for politicians to use my gender as a tool to make their political points. Women are so much more than what naral and pp make them out to be. Those women who push this agenda make me cringe. I have much more to offer than your so called choice on reproductive rights.

What ever happened to celebrating Motherhood?

This is probably THE main reason I am not nor could ever be a democrat. I find this way too offensive. I am so much more than my gender! We are no more special and/or important than our counter parts.

Forum List

Back