DNC Convention - Big Abortion Rally

I love prego women.... especially the one I helped get that way.

3 times no less :clap2:

How many unwanted babies have you adopted?

I have had enough on my own thank you.... Plus, have you tried to adopt a kid in Texas?
It sucks ass here for that.. I can not defend Texas for that either.

My best friend had to move to Florida to adopt a little girl, and it was a very very hard process for them there too.

Take your attempt at a moral high road and stick it BTW :fu:

Why didn't your friend go down to a fertility clinic. They've got billions of zygots you can adopt.

I love prego women.... especially the one I helped get that way.

3 times no less :clap2:

I have had enough on my own thank you.... Plus, have you tried to adopt a kid in Texas?

My best friend had to move to Florida to adopt a little girl, and it was a very very hard process for them there too.

You owe him nothing.

That is none of his business.

The bigger question is how many unborn died because he was to stupid to use protection.

That was uncalled for Listening... way out of line, and I am on your side here!!!

Damn...!!! :mad:

Kinda brings it home, doesn't it ?

I noticed Lakhota shut up after that one.

Sorry...but as the libs like to say...facts is facts.

dude, come on. I know you're trying to make a point, but link to pictures like that instead of posting them. Please.

You owe him nothing.

That is none of his business.

The bigger question is how many unborn died because he was to stupid to use protection.

I'M DONE WITH YOU FOR TONIGHT.... FUCK!

How am I supposed to sleep after seeing that!!!????

I get it.... you were making a point, but damn it, that is not helpful at all... !

What is so funny is that these women will claim to speak for women everywhere...when half the GOP is women and a significant percentage will be vocal about who DOES NOT represent them.

Maybe they should let about 200 unemployed people sit in the front and listen to them talk about abortion rights.

What's more, the Democrats are expanding their list of women ready to assail the GOP on women's issue, adding Maryland Sen. Barbara Mikulski and actress Eva Longoria to the list that already includes Sen. John Kerry and Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren.

That's some quality reporting, right there. :cool:

I wonder if Robert Reich or Paul Krugman are going to be speaking ?

Oh, wait, they are just economists. Nobody wants to talk about the economy.

All the Libs want to talk about for weeks now is....
Romney the felon
Romney the tax cheat
Romney the lady killer
Romney hiding his money off shore.
Abortion.
Rape.
Birth Control
Gays in the military
Gay's getting married.
Gays..
Gays
Abortion,
Birth Control
GOP hates women.
Birth Control.
Abortion.
Gays....

At some point is this Presidential Race going to talk about
Economy
Jobs
Housing Market
Energy Policy
Budget
Debt
Deficit spending
Education

Just a thought? :confused:

I've never met anyone who is PRO-abortion. Have you? However, I knows lots of folks who are PRO-choice.

The pro lifers love to insist that pro choicers are pro death, like we want to force every pregnant woman to have an abortion.

At some point is this Presidential Race going to talk about
Economy
Jobs
Housing Market
Energy Policy
Budget
Debt
Deficit spending
Education

Just a thought? :confused:

YOu mean all the things Romney has no clue about, just bitches about what Obama has done?

Seriously, did you see his "energy plan". It's just more of the same. Let's let the oil companies despoil more public land.

I've never met anyone who is PRO-abortion. Have you? However, I knows lots of folks who are PRO-choice.

The pro lifers love to insist that pro choicers are pro death, like we want to force every pregnant woman to have an abortion.

I am always amazed that they show all this concern about Zygotes, and not much about actual children.

They oppose

Family and Medical Leave.
Expanding SCHIF
Expanding TANF
Expanding Head Start
Universal health care
School Lunches

Now, you can make an argument that a lot of these programs are badly managed, but the modern "conservative" movement is against them on principle.

The point is that America fought this battle already and now it only changes incrementally.

But Akin has breathed new life into the democrats giving them a new angle on an age old wedge issue.

You know what....I am not really all that worried that congress is going to do much with this topic.

Now, let's talk about the economy.

Oh wait, I guess they aren't.

Debbie W ASS erman Shultz was on FOX (you know unfair and unbalanced....she's actually on there a lot) and all she talked about was "reproductive rights". Not going to touch the miserable economic situation we are in.

I guess abortion clinics create jobs.....

But so do day care centers.

Democraps want to protect some woman's right to kill her unborn kid.

Sounds like a platform for peaceful people.....

Forum List

Back