DNC collusion with the Russians?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rinat Akhmetshin is a name we should have heard a lot of but we didn't. This guy seems to be in the middle of everything. He even has ties to Fusion GPS Sen. Chuck Grassley has accused Fusion GPS, which admits it was behind the Steele dossier, of being an unregistered Russian agent because of its work with the Russians lobbying against Magnitsky, including Akhmetshin and Veselnitskaya.

Rinat Akhmetshin: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Was the Trump dossier written by a Russian? Perhaps Rinat Akhmetshin.

The Trump Dossier Is Fake -- And Here Are The Reasons Why

In any case I think it is clear that Rinat Akhmetshin should be getting some serious news media attention. There are only two possibilities, he is working for the CIA or he is a Russian spy sent to help half the country take down Trump.

Either way, the Left wing media has not interest, nor does the Left winged Federal government.

National
Trump (Again) Admits His Son Met With Russian Lawyer To Get Dirt On Clinton

August 6, 2018

shocker the squawking parrots can't discern the difference between LEGAL private enterprise vs CRIMINAL collusion with a foreign GOVERNMENT.

team traitor SECRETLY promised aid and comfort from sanctions on said foreign government, which is one of the reasons why they all LIED and tried to COVER UP their criminal deeds.

Last edited:
what i find funny is they point to the meeting being illegal because you can't have foreign sources help you with your election.

calling mr steele, calling mr steel...

but that's ok for some reason. now people will tend to say "but he's not a government employee! ok, great. was the russian lawyer? here we go again saying my side can do what your side can't cause i like what our side is doing and why.

it's all stupid.

Rinat Akhmetshin is a name we should have heard a lot of but we didn't. This guy seems to be in the middle of everything. He even has ties to Fusion GPS Sen. Chuck Grassley has accused Fusion GPS, which admits it was behind the Steele dossier, of being an unregistered Russian agent because of its work with the Russians lobbying against Magnitsky, including Akhmetshin and Veselnitskaya.

In any case I think it is clear that Rinat Akhmetshin should be getting some serious news media attention. There are only two possibilities, he is working for the CIA or he is a Russian spy sent to help half the country take down Trump.

Either way, the Left wing media has not interest, nor does the Left winged Federal government.

"no collusion" "collusion is not a crime" "but they did collusion too!" derrrrrp :blahblah: :uhoh3:

Both Campaigns Sought Russian Dirt. Clinton's Way Was Legal.

The FBI has released 70 pages of documents related to contacts with British spy Christopher Steele, author of the notorious Trump-Russia dossier. Though almost entirely whited out, the documents still show FBI paid Steele.
FBI paid dossier author Christopher Steele, heavily redacted documents show

And McCain brought it to Congress. Those people (and they are all ANTI-Russian) we have to blame for that dirty dossier, not Russians.
---
what McCain wants more than anything is a new Cold War with Russia. He is furious with Trump because Trump has said over and over again that he wants to have improved relations with Russia.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. So that is one of the reasons he does this. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.

‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

Last edited:
National

August 6, 2018

shocker the squawking parrots can't discern the difference between LEGAL private enterprise and CRIMINAL collusion with a foreign GOVERNMENT.

team traitor SECRETLY promised aid and comfort from sanctions on said foreign government, which is why they all LIED and tried to COVER UP their criminal deeds.
Getting the "dirt" on Clinton should not be a hard job. Just read History of the past. Better yet read the emails.

The FBI has released 70 pages of documents related to contacts with British spy Christopher Steele, author of the notorious Trump-Russia dossier. Though almost entirely whited out, the documents still show FBI paid Steele.

And McCain brought it to Congress. Those people (and they are all ANTI-Russian) we have to blame for that dirty dossier, not Russians.
---
what McCain wants more than anything is a new Cold War with Russia. He is furious with Trump because Trump has said over and over again that he wants to have improved relations with Russia.

McCain released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. So that is one of the reasons he does this. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain

Most people will remember the salacious details of this dossier; they won’t remember all the finer points about how it came about, McCain’s role in it. They don’t remember this; they remember the headlines. So I would say as a propaganda ploy this will probably be very successful.

‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

^ your reliable source is the Russian times? :laugh:

one group voluntarily HANDED OVER their legally obtained findings to the FBI...

...and the other group colluded with criminals and Russian agents, then LIED TO THE FBI, then promptly proceeded on a campaign to undermine US federal agents and agencies.

hmmm :uhoh3:

Last edited:

If the Media had the REAL INTEREST in Russia tampering in our elections to look into ALL aspects of it, by the time they were done investigating all connections with the Obama people, they'd have no time left to worry about Trump. It was Obama that dismissed Russia in 2012, then went on to do NOTHING about them right through 2016. In 2016 when the election was taking place, Trump was just an unpopular candidate then, with big hands.

weird how teflon don suddenly changed his story that it wasn't about dirt, it was about ADOPTIONS.

now he and all the dumbo parrots are all like YA it was dirt..bbbbut what? they did it too!!

the meeting involved both dirt AND relief from sanctions under the Magnitsky act (regarding ADOPTIONS, among other things)

...the famous June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower, which has become a focus of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether anyone in Trump’s campaign conspired with Russia...

Trump has said he didn’t know about the Trump Tower meeting until a year later, when he dictated a statement on behalf of his son that the discussion was primarily about a dispute over adoptions of Russian children.

:eusa_think:

--- the Magnitsky Act passed in the United States in 2012 ---

I'm Bill Browder. Putin Made a Big Mistake When Trying to Get Access to Me Through Trump

Trump and Son at Legal Risk If Found Lying About Russia Meeting

...the meeting’s organizer had pledged damaging information from the Russians...

...at the June of 2016 meeting, the participants ended up discussing relief from U.S. sanctions on Russia...

Mr. Manafort, the former campaign chairman, also recently disclosed the meeting, and Donald Trump Jr.’s role in organizing it, to congressional investigators...

...the meeting lasted about 30 minutes and focused on the Magnitsky Act and the adoption issue...

the Magnitsky Act passed in the United States in 2012. This is a law that allows the U.S. government to freeze assets and ban visas of human-rights violators around the world. Some of these human-rights violators had killed Sergei Magnitsky, my Russian lawyer who was murdered in a Moscow jail for uncovering a massive $230 million government-corruption scheme that we’ve since traced to known Putin cronies. In essence, Putin received some of the proceeds of this crime, and he is terrified that the Magnitsky Act could be applied to his offshore fortune, which is probably one of the largest amassed in modern times.

Since 2012, Putin has made it perhaps his largest foreign policy priority to have the Magnitsky Act repealed.

July 17, 2018

I wasn’t watching the Donald Trump–Vladimir Putin press conference from Helsinki. But when my phone started burning up with messages, I knew something was going on. I quickly discovered that Putin had mentioned me by name. No journalist had asked about me. He just brought me up out of the blue.

Putin offered to allow American investigators to interview the 12 Russian intelligence agents just indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in exchange for allowing Russians to have access to me and those close to me. This is no idle threat. For the last ten years, I’ve been trying to avoid getting killed by Putin’s regime, and there already exists a trail of dead bodies connected to its desire to see me dead. Amazingly, Trump stood next to him, appearing to nod approvingly. He even later said that he considered it “an incredible offer.”

The Global Magnitsky Justice Campaign has investigated and found the $230 million that Sergei Magnitsky exposed and was killed over. There are now a number of live law-enforcement investigations around the world determining just who benefited from this crime. These have resulted in tens of millions of dollars of frozen assets. Furthermore, these investigations don’t only put at risk the beneficiaries of this crime, but the benificiaries of many other similar crimes. These people are ready to kill to keep their money.

What’s really behind Putin’s obsession with the Magnitsky Act

Why Does the Kremlin Care So Much About the Magnitsky Act? - The Atlantic

There's a very specific reason why the Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. wanted to talk about adopting babies

...a discussion of Russia's adoption policy, which was altered to bar American families from adopting Russian children in retaliation for the signing of the Magnitsky Act in 2012...

The Magnitsky Act was passed to punish those suspected of being involved in the death of Russian tax lawyer Sergei Magnitsky, who uncovered a tax fraud scheme in 2008 that implicated high-level Kremlin officials and allies of President Vladimir Putin. The scheme quickly snowballed into one of the biggest corruption scandals of Putin's tenure.

all_in_with_chris_hayes_-_2018-07-16-msnbc-ai-treason1_-_08_00_25_pm.jpg

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Former CIA Chief Brennan: Trump-Putin Presser Nothing Short Of "Treasonous," "There Will Be Consequences For Him"

---

^ your reliable source is the Russian times? :laugh:

one group HANDED OVER their legally obtained findings to the FBI...

...and the other group colluded with criminals and russan agents then LIED TO THE FBI then promptly proceeded on a campaign to undermine US federal agents and agencies.

hmmm :uhoh3:
Still waiting for the crime part of the investigation, and the Russian probe has not shown me "where is the crime"//. If anyone wanted "dirt" on Hilly just had to look at the Clinton Family History it all there to read. I would say the internet is about 90 percent fact.

weird how teflon don suddenly changed his story that it wasn't about dirt, it was about ADOPTIONS.

now he and all the dumbo parrots are all like YA it was dirt..bbbbut what? they did it too!!

the meeting involved both dirt AND relief from sanctions under the Magnitsky act (regarding ADOPTIONS, among other things)

...the famous June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower, which has become a focus of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into whether anyone in Trump’s campaign conspired with Russia...

Trump has said he didn’t know about the Trump Tower meeting until a year later, when he dictated a statement on behalf of his son that the discussion was primarily about a dispute over adoptions of Russian children.

I'm Bill Browder. Putin Made a Big Mistake When Trying to Get Access to Me Through Trump

...the meeting’s organizer had pledged damaging information from the Russians...

...at the June of 2016 meeting, the participants ended up discussing relief from U.S. sanctions on Russia...

Mr. Manafort, the former campaign chairman, also recently disclosed the meeting, and Donald Trump Jr.’s role in organizing it, to congressional investigators...

...the meeting lasted about 30 minutes and focused on the Magnitsky Act and the adoption issue...

the Magnitsky Act passed in the United States in 2012. This is a law that allows the U.S. government to freeze assets and ban visas of human-rights violators around the world. Some of these human-rights violators had killed Sergei Magnitsky, my Russian lawyer who was murdered in a Moscow jail for uncovering a massive $230 million government-corruption scheme that we’ve since traced to known Putin cronies. In essence, Putin received some of the proceeds of this crime, and he is terrified that the Magnitsky Act could be applied to his offshore fortune, which is probably one of the largest amassed in modern times.

Since 2012, Putin has made it perhaps his largest foreign policy priority to have the Magnitsky Act repealed.

July 17, 2018

I wasn’t watching the Donald Trump–Vladimir Putin press conference from Helsinki. But when my phone started burning up with messages, I knew something was going on. I quickly discovered that Putin had mentioned me by name. No journalist had asked about me. He just brought me up out of the blue.

Putin offered to allow American investigators to interview the 12 Russian intelligence agents just indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in exchange for allowing Russians to have access to me and those close to me. This is no idle threat. For the last ten years, I’ve been trying to avoid getting killed by Putin’s regime, and there already exists a trail of dead bodies connected to its desire to see me dead. Amazingly, Trump stood next to him, appearing to nod approvingly. He even later said that he considered it “an incredible offer.”

The Global Magnitsky Justice Campaign has investigated and found the $230 million that Sergei Magnitsky exposed and was killed over. There are now a number of live law-enforcement investigations around the world determining just who benefited from this crime. These have resulted in tens of millions of dollars of frozen assets. Furthermore, these investigations don’t only put at risk the beneficiaries of this crime, but the benificiaries of many other similar crimes. These people are ready to kill to keep their money.

There's a very specific reason why the Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr. wanted to talk about adopting babies

...a discussion of Russia's adoption policy, which was altered to bar American families from adopting Russian children in retaliation for the signing of the Magnitsky Act in 2012...

The Magnitsky Act was passed to punish those suspected of being involved in the death of Russian tax lawyer Sergei Magnitsky, who uncovered a tax fraud scheme in 2008 that implicated high-level Kremlin officials and allies of President Vladimir Putin. The scheme quickly snowballed into one of the biggest corruption scandals of Putin's tenure.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Former CIA Chief Brennan: Trump-Putin Presser Nothing Short Of "Treasonous," "There Will Be Consequences For Him"
If you go back about 12 months he stated the same facts that you state has suddenly appeared. Get your facts right.

wikileaks are anti-American criminals officially deemed Enemies of the State.

National

August 6, 2018

shocker the squawking parrots can't discern the difference between LEGAL private enterprise and CRIMINAL collusion with a foreign GOVERNMENT.

team traitor SECRETLY promised aid and comfort from sanctions on said foreign government, which is why they all LIED and tried to COVER UP their criminal deeds.
And what exactly would make getting "dirt" from a Russian lawyer illegal?

July 17, 2018

except that adoptions were said to be the topic from day 1. it got muddy after that cause the left can't make this clear. if it was clear people would see there's not much to it.

So the argument is that the DNC…who was hacked by the Russians at least once…was now in Trumpworld….colluding with the Russians?

Interesting theory. It’s total bullshit of course.

National

August 6, 2018

they love to say you can't get intel from a foreign gov or help for an election. with good reason. so if this was a foul for trump to TRY and get info - bad trump.

however, steele is brittish isn't he? the russia info he got for them certainly not US based. so they actually found, paid for and got help from literally "foreign" agent.

If you go back about 12 months he stated the same facts that you state has suddenly appeared. Get your facts right.

no he did not. our president is FAKE NEWS... way to go dumbos.

NOW let's see you post your supposed facts beyond empty conjecture.. :eusa_clap:

no he did not. our president is FAKE NEWS... way to go dumbos.

NOW let's see you post your supposed facts beyond empty conjecture.. :eusa_clap:
OOOO - the old "nuh uh!" defense! most major outlets are fake in some way anymore. to sit and pretend only side does it is for people not mentally old enough to outwit a tootsie pop.

National

August 6, 2018

they love to say you can't get intel from a foreign gov or help for an election. with good reason. so if this was a foul for trump to TRY and get info - bad trump.

however, steele is brittish isn't he? the russia info he got for them certainly not US based. so they actually found, paid for and got help from literally "foreign" agent.
"They" say all kinds of sh@t, sometimes it's true but often it is not.

So the argument is that the DNC…who was hacked by the Russians at least once…was now in Trumpworld….colluding with the Russians?

Interesting theory. It’s total bullshit of course.

How do you know the DNC was hacked by the Russians since they didn't cooperate with the investigation? Sounds like fake news

Forum List

Back