DNC Chair Heckled Over Democratic Primary Debates

The fewer debates the Democrats have the fewer times Hillary can be questioned about her e-mails.

I'm not interested in her emails. I would have to be just as interested in Colin Powell's emails.
You may not be but many people are and they have hurt her she has handeled the situation poorly to say the least in fact she does not handle the press well at all and does a very bad job with the media overall outside of soft venues like Ellen or scripted events she can control.

I care much more about the fact that Libya is still in a civil war and the current proxy wars. The emails to me are just much ado about nothing right now. Her child and her grandchild will not be going to war.
The FBI will decide if they are much ado about nothing and the FBI would not even be looking into it if there wern't serious question about her server and e-mails.

Nobody is going to ask her that question. If they do they will get a laugh, a giggle and a short answer.

This is an issue.
US-Backed Coup Hijacks Egypt’s Revolution | Foreign Policy Journal

The fewer debates the Democrats have the fewer times Hillary can be questioned about her e-mails.

I'm not interested in her emails. I would have to be just as interested in Colin Powell's emails.
You may not be but many people are and they have hurt her she has handeled the situation poorly to say the least in fact she does not handle the press well at all and does a very bad job with the media overall outside of soft venues like Ellen or scripted events she can control.

I care much more about the fact that Libya is still in a civil war and the current proxy wars. The emails to me are just much ado about nothing right now. Her child and her grandchild will not be going to war.
The FBI will decide if they are much ado about nothing and the FBI would not even be looking into it if there wern't serious question about her server and e-mails.

Nobody is going to ask her that question. If they do they will get a laugh, a giggle and a short answer.

This is an issue.

It's highly doubtful that the US hijacked "Egypt's Revolution", since U.S. policy in general and Obama specifically supported the rise of Morsi and the Muslin Brotherhood there. The Washington Post and other still whine about the "betrayal of democracy".

This is an issue.

It's highly doubtful that the US hijacked "Egypt's Revolution", since U.S. policy in general and Obama specifically supported the rise of Morsi and the Muslin Brotherhood there. The Washington Post and other still whine about the "betrayal of democracy".

I suggest that you locate other information available.

This is an issue.

I would in turn make that suggestion to you, as I have already perused such information.

This is an issue.

I would in turn make that suggestion to you, as I have already perused such information.

I have. Hence, my stance.

This is an issue.

Shrug.

Then I assume you are comfortable in your fantasy.

Obama clearly supported Morsi. There is no question of it.

This is an issue.

Shrug.

Exclusive: US bankrolled anti-Morsi activists

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/15/world/15aid.html?pagewanted=1&_r=3&emc=eta1

You need to pay attention to USAID and other NGOs. This is a primary complaint made by multiple countries.

Does anyone know when the DNC debates start??

There has been so much media directed at the GOP debates that I was wondering why the DNC isn't in the picture.

Shrug.

Exclusive: US bankrolled anti-Morsi activists

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/15/world/15aid.html?pagewanted=1&_r=3&emc=eta1

You need to pay attention to USAID and other NGOs. This is a primary complaint made by multiple countries.

I have links too. There's more if you need them. Lots more.

David Ignatius: Mohamed Morsi, our man in Cairo

Washington Post Baffled to Find that Most Egyptians Support Overthrow of Morsi

Ousted Egyptian President Morsi in United States media: A framing analysis of "The Washington Post” and "The New York Times"

Washington Post Locked Down During Heated Egypt Protest

U.S. must suspend aid after Egypt’s coup

Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders Hosted at State Department

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/washington-post-still-defending-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Obama-Morsi alliance takes shape - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

US 'deeply concerned' by Egypt's death penalty decision for Mohamed Morsi

State Dept: Muslim Brotherhood US Trip ‘Organized and Funded’ by Georgetown University - Breitbart

Muslim Brotherhood: White House Official Met Us at State Department

I am not interested in your links. They don't follow the money. I am interested in the funding of activists and NGOs in other countries to overthrow governments as well as human rights organizations that stopped giving a damn about human rights unless it fits into the US interests.

I am not interested in your links.

That's a given. Facts are terrible things.

I am interested in the funding of activists and NGOs in other countries to overthrow governments as well as human rights organizations that stopped giving a damn about human rights unless it fits into the US interests.

I am interested in U.S. interests above all else. That is what our elected officials are pledged to, and that pledge is what I hold them to. It is their first obligation.

I am not interested in your links.

That's a given. Facts are terrible things.

I am interested in the funding of activists and NGOs in other countries to overthrow governments as well as human rights organizations that stopped giving a damn about human rights unless it fits into the US interests.

I am interested in U.S. interests above all else. That is what our elected officials are pledged to, and that pledge is what I hold them to. It is their first obligation.

To the extent of fomenting and funding fomenting in other countries to overthrow their governments. Got it. Facts are great things and when you get some then you let me know.

Next up: spreading democracy.

Forum List

Back