is it possible that Dr. Carson REALLY said this... makes Trump's muslim crap insignificant if true!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Hard to believe the good Doctor would have said this! Thought I'd bring it out before the THUGERY and Subversives got it's hands on it! ...It MUST be taken out of context, or it's another #BlackLivesMatter LIE!

armbencarson.jpg

Viglante, you are acting nutty again.

His statement is misguided, and your hate is misdirected.

Obama has hurt racial relations badly and made them into a victim group that thinks they have the right to hurt people. I say this as a liberal but as a civilization loving liberal this shit is wrong.

Instability is a bad thing.

I agree, he either didn't say it at all or it was taken out of context. Probably a mixture of several comments patched together.

Obama has hurt racial relations badly and made them into a victim group that thinks they have the right to hurt people. I say this as a liberal but as a civilization loving liberal this shit is wrong.

You are mentally unbalanced when it comes to race.

But I've noticed he's doing much better these days

Not really. He is hiding it better. I like Matthew most of the time, but race issues set him off like it is 1860 or Emmett Till is in the room.

Viglante, you are acting nutty again.

His statement is misguided, and your hate is misdirected.

Now you are trying to pass yourself off as a mental health professional...show us your diploma!:eusa_doh:
Oh, the evidence is quite obvious. Anybody who reads your material knows that you are nutty.

Trump has 11% of the total electorate on his side.

If he keeps saying the nutty things he is saying, plus the crap being released that he has done, he will be gone by February.

Not really. He is hiding it better. I like Matthew most of the time, but race issues set him off like it is 1860 or Emmett Till is in the room.
Yeah hiding it better is more accurate

Said on Twitter:Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago Manhattan, NY

Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad or controversial about him? I don't think so!

Putting to bed the muslim controversy...Man is a fucking genius!

The man fucked up, Vigi. He has no character.

He could have acted with true class and gained stature with the great number of Americans who just are not sure about him.

They now have another reason to doubt him.

Carson certainly appears to be a real Wimp. He looked like he was afraid of Trump. Granted Trump does have the reputation of being a bully, but Carson was certainly safe.

Last edited:
The man fucked up, Vigi. He has no character.

He could have acted with true class and gained stature with the great number of Americans who just are not sure about him.

They now have another reason to doubt him.
JakeAss, ONLY in your pea sized mind! Trump's answer was PERFECT, a bitch slap to all morons, such as yourself, that feel the only way to get to him, is by picking up some minuscule article, and ramping it up to be world shaking.... People with 3 digit IQ's laugh at you, and your fellow Subversive and RINO scum....

What we love in him, is he is RIGHT, and speaks the way NO OTHER politician has spoken before, because of clown like yourself and others that feel it's beneath the office of the President...I suggest you look at the "BIG FUCKING DEAL" we currently have in the White House and his V.P. as being BENEATH the dignity of the presidency!

The laugh, as always, is on you, Vigilante, and will be on Trump.

He could have acted with class but instead acted his ass.

As do you. He will lose. Count on it.

Also tweeted, you have to LOVE his thinking on these topics!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago Manhattan, NY

If I would have challenged the man, the media would have accused me of interfering with that man's right of free speech. A no win situation!

1,343 retweets 3,009 favorites

If someone made a nasty or controversial statement about me to the president, do you really think he would come to my rescue? No chance!

2,217 retweets 4,287 favorites

This is the first time in my life that I have caused controversy by NOT saying something.

Forum List

Back