How soon we forget...............

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Obama. Enough said.

Trumps situation is much to do about nothing.

Said on Twitter:Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago Manhattan, NY

Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad or controversial about him? I don't think so!

The man had the PERFECT answer, thereby bitch slapping all the liberal and RINO scumbags!

Also tweeted:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago Manhattan, NY

If I would have challenged the man, the media would have accused me of interfering with that man's right of free speech. A no win situation!

1,343 retweets 3,009 favorites

If someone made a nasty or controversial statement about me to the president, do you really think he would come to my rescue? No chance!

2,217 retweets 4,287 favorites

This is the first time in my life that I have caused controversy by NOT saying something.

ABOVE and BEYOND PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!!!!!

That's not what the RWnuts said about the Reverend Wright.

Obama btw unequivocally repudiated the Reverend Wright, as opposed to giving him a weasely tacit endorsement, as Trump did the Islamophobe.

Obama btw unequivocally repudiated the Reverend Wright, as opposed to giving him a weasely tacit endorsement, as Trump did the Islamophobe.
After he attended his church for 20 years, got married there, and raised his kids there, huh???

I don't recall Obama coming to Rush Limbaugh's defense when Wanda Sykes said "I hope his kidneys fail". In fact, I remember him laughing.

Au contraire. As I recall, the Obama campaign paid Wright to shut up. I believe it was $150,000.

That said, what proof do you have that Obama is a Christian, other than his say so?

Just curious.

Rev. Wright: "No, no, no. God damn America, that's in the bible...."
Obama: "It's not surprising they (americans) get bitter, they cling to guns or religion......"
Trump: "We need this question (while laughing)......."

Still think the media isn't in the moonbats' left corner?

I'm never disappointed how people can find elaborate excuses to not do the decent thing and then loudly proclaim themselves true Christians not knowing the basic Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).

Obomination couldn't possibly be a Christian. Just because you sit in church for twenty years doesn't make you a Christian any more than sharing a cup of coffee with a guy can make you pregnant if you're a woman. More political bullshit!

I'm never disappointed how people can find elaborate excuses to not do the decent thing and then loudly proclaim themselves true Christians not knowing the basic Ten Commandments.

Thou shalt not bear false witness” forbids: “1. Speaking falsely in any matter, lying, equivocating, and any way devising and designing to deceive our neighbor. 2. Speaking unjustly against our neighbor, to the prejudice of his reputation; and (which involves the guilty of both).

I agree......but enough about Obama.

Forum List

Back