DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Let me help you out here Si...

Ann Romney doesn't know jack shit about being a working mom or a working class stay at home mom.

Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong.

Is attacking Anne Romney under the guise that she can't understand working mothers because she is the stay at home mom and wife of a rich man intellectually dishonest too?

Unnecessary? yes. Intellectually dishonest? no. How is it intellectually dishonest to say somebody doesn't know anything about a matter for which they have no experience? According to that failed logic, criticizing Obama's lack of experience in 2008 would have been intellectually dishonest too.

So you do understand Rosen's broken logic then? By her ludicris standard for Anne Romney she, hillary rosen that is, has no place to stand and comment on women's issues either because she is a rich multi-millionair...in fact udner rosen's "standard for Romney" almost no member of congress nor the administration has any valid insight on issues facing poor americans and have no place to make comments.

I found her statements intellectually dishonest for the very reason those other examples feel intellectually dishonest to me.

What say you?

I don't know jack shit about the bitch who said this. Never heard of her before and I'll have forgotten her tomorrow.

I just think it's funny as shit seeing people try to claim Ann Romney knows anything about being a working class stay at home mom.

Unnecessary? yes. Intellectually dishonest? no. How is it intellectually dishonest to say somebody doesn't know anything about a matter for which they have no experience? According to that failed logic, criticizing Obama's lack of experience in 2008 would have been intellectually dishonest too.

So you do understand Rosen's broken logic then? By her ludicris standard for Anne Romney she, hillary rosen that is, has no place to stand and comment on women's issues either because she is a rich multi-millionair...in fact udner rosen's "standard for Romney" almost no member of congress nor the administration has any valid insight on issues facing poor americans and have no place to make comments.

I found her statements intellectually dishonest for the very reason those other examples feel intellectually dishonest to me.

What say you?

I don't know jack shit about the bitch who said this. Never heard of her before and I'll have forgotten her tomorrow.

I just think it's funny as shit seeing people try to claim Ann Romney knows anything about being a working class stay at home mom.

Who knows what people Anne Romney knows, talks to, or works with. Maybe she knows a lot about what working class stay at home moms go through from interactions with them.

It think its "funny as shit" that people are trying to claim they know what Ann Romney does or does not know about women's issues. ;)

What say you?

Who knows what people Anne Romney knows, talks to, or works with. Maybe she knows a lot about what working class stay at home moms go through from interactions with them.

It think its "funny as shit" that people are trying to claim they know what Ann Romney does or does not know about women's issues. ;)

I bet you do. :lol:

Even funnier is that Mitt Romney thinks he can win women voters by telling them that he goes to his wife to check the pulse of working mother's concerns. :rofl:

Ann Romney doesn't know jack shit about being a working mom or a working class stay at home mom.

Hmmm, well that certainly is a new goal post I wasn't aware of.

Oh well.

The DNC's War on Mothers. :thup:

It's the only goal post I ever put down sweetheart. And I definitely ain't DNC.

Got anything else?

Oh well.

It's the only goal post I ever put down sweetheart. And I definitely ain't DNC.

Got anything else?
:lol:

I never said you were, Mani.

And, your goal post has little to do with the topic of what Rosen said.

Now I know your opinion about Ann Romney, but I'm discussing Rosen's.

Even funnier is that Mitt Romney thinks he can win women voters by telling them that he goes to his wife to check the pulse of working mother's concerns. :rofl:

Its better than telling him he understands what its like because his wife drives a couple of cadillacs.........
Romney said:
You know, the trees are the right height. The streets are just right. I like the fact that most of the cars I see are Detroit-made automobiles.

I drive a Mustang and a Chevy pick-up truck. Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs, actually. And I used to have a Dodge truck. So I used to have all three covered

Still doesn't mean his wife does, or does not, know or understand issues of working women.......unless you want to apply the standard of being wealthy means you don't understand the working person to everyone equally. I will still disagree but would at least respect the lack of hypocrisy.

Its better than telling him he understands what its like because his wife drives a couple of cadillacs.........
Romney said:
You know, the trees are the right height. The streets are just right. I like the fact that most of the cars I see are Detroit-made automobiles.

I drive a Mustang and a Chevy pick-up truck. Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs, actually. And I used to have a Dodge truck. So I used to have all three covered

Still doesn't mean his wife does, or does not, know or understand issues of working women.......unless you want to apply the standard of being wealthy means you don't understand the working person to everyone equally. I will still disagree but would at least respect the lack of hypocrisy.

I think you'll be right waaaay more than wrong if you assume a person that wealthy can't really relate to working class struggles. Is Ann an exception? Possibly. But I seriously doubt it.

Anyone whose vote hinges on whether they believe Ann Romney understands working people is a fucking idiot.

But damn it if this shit isn't fun. :lol:

Oh, yeah, and apparently Rush Limbaugh thinks women who use birth control are sluts...

Until his advertisers made him apologize, anyway.

And Ed Schultz thinks than any and all females who dare to voice a conservative opinion are "SLUTS".

Rush's apology was an apology. Ed's was just making an excuse.

Oh well.

Repeating the lie in the title I see. The political reporter has nothing to do with the Obama campaign or the DNC.

What say you?

She doesn't seem like the type who would make chit chat with her domestic staff.

Oh well.

Repeating the lie in the title I see. The political reporter has nothing to do with the Obama campaign or the DNC.
:lmao:

Rosen works for the DNC, for Wasserman-Shultz, the DNC chair, and gets $120K per year.

She doesn't seem like the type who would make chit chat with her domestic staff.
Personally, I don't pay folks to chit chat with me, especially if I had five boys.

Oh well.

Rosen works for the DNC, for Wasserman-Shultz, the DNC chair, and gets $120K per year.

DNC: she doesn't work for us

Now the Democratic National Committee is as well, saying that she doesn't work for them -- despite a Wall Street Journal report saying last month that she was a DNC advisor to Chairwoman and Broward Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"She's not an adviser to the DNC - the DNC's contract for media services is exclusively with Anita Dunn," said spokesman Brad Woodhouse via email. Asked about the journal article, Woodhouse said "I don't have any idea what the wsj's source for that is - our contract is exclusively with Anita Dunn."

Personally, I don't pay folks to chit chat with me, especially if I had five boys.

Her youngest being 31. Does he still live with his mommy and daddy?

DNC: she doesn't work for us

Now the Democratic National Committee is as well, saying that she doesn't work for them -- despite a Wall Street Journal report saying last month that she was a DNC advisor to Chairwoman and Broward Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"She's not an adviser to the DNC - the DNC's contract for media services is exclusively with Anita Dunn," said spokesman Brad Woodhouse via email. Asked about the journal article, Woodhouse said "I don't have any idea what the wsj's source for that is - our contract is exclusively with Anita Dunn."
Cool damage control.

:thup:

Forum List

Back