DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

Or she just doesn't work for them, but hey you must be the authority on all things...
If authorites don't know, then you nailed it, Plasma!

:thup:

We have the WSJ saying one thing and the Miami Herald saying another. I have to wonder why the DNC waited until now to tell the press that she never worked for them....

Who knows?

You assume Ann Romney DOESN'T know anything about being a stay at home mother.

What is the basis of that assumption? Because she had a cleaning lady two days a week?

No, because her husband is worth nine figures, they have four mansions, and a whole staff of people to do the real hard work.

As opposed to REAL stay at home moms, like my sister-in-law, who had to make tough decisions between spending more time with the kids and bringing home a paycheck to make ends meet. She did daycare, cut hair on the side. My brother often had to take side jobs to pick up the slack.

That's the disconnect. Stepford Ann has no idea what women like her go through.

So Sarah Palin was a piece of crap because she had 6 kids and worked. Ann Romney is a piece of crap because she had 5 kids and stayed at home.................make up your mind Dems.
They can't. It interferes with hypocrisy.

Seriously? Is the RNC so desperate to distance itself from its own policy preferences as they regard women's reproductive health and equal protection from harm (let's not forget how avidly the righties here defended the idea that a rape or domestic violence victim is now an "accuser" [even if the "accuser" is in the icu] unless or until there is a convictions) that they had to stretch a simple statement of fact into
Ann Romney is a piece of crap because she had 5 kids and stayed at home

No one said she was a "piece of crap," so why don't you stop inserting your words into other people's mouths? What was said, and I wholeheartedly agree, was that Ann wouldn't have any more idea what an ordinary woman's economic concerns are (whether she was working or not, for that matter) than her husband (and Captain Underpants IS a giant douche bag) is.

Because, drum roll please:
She never DID work a day in her life, she never HAD to.

How the hell would she have the first clue what a woman who HAS to work goes through, leaving the kids at day-care or with a babysitter so she can feed them, or maybe the choice between being home with them more or working so she can say YES to a few of the opportunities other kids have, stuff like going on field trips, new school clothes, a computer to work on so the quality of their homework keeps up with the other students in class, or just having a little fun?

This whole fake (or should we say faux) outrage is just more astro-fertilizer from the right. :boohoo:

Shows a whole new level of desperation than I've seen in quite some time. Kinda makes you nostalgic for the good-old days of the primary, when the candidates were PROUD to compete for misogynist of the year, doesn't it?
:slap:

So Sarah Palin was a piece of crap because she had 6 kids and worked. Ann Romney is a piece of crap because she had 5 kids and stayed at home.................make up your mind Dems.
They can't. It interferes with hypocrisy.

Seriously? Is the RNC so desperate to distance itself from its own policy preferences as they regard women's reproductive health and equal protection from harm (let's not forget how avidly the righties here defended the idea that a rape or domestic violence victim is now an "accuser" [even if the "accuser" is in the icu] unless or until there is a convictions) that they had to stretch a simple statement of fact into
Ann Romney is a piece of crap because she had 5 kids and stayed at home

No one said she was a "piece of crap," so why don't you stop inserting your words into other people's mouths? What was said, and I wholeheartedly agree, was that Ann wouldn't have any more idea what an ordinary woman's economic concerns are (whether she was working or not, for that matter) than her husband (and Captain Underpants IS a giant douche bag) is.

Because, drum roll please:
She never DID work a day in her life, she never HAD to.

How the hell would she have the first clue what a woman who HAS to work goes through, leaving the kids at day-care or with a babysitter so she can feed them, or maybe the choice between being home with them more or working so she can say YES to a few of the opportunities other kids have, stuff like going on field trips, new school clothes, a computer to work on so the quality of their homework keeps up with the other students in class, or just having a little fun?

This whole fake (or should we say faux) outrage is just more astro-fertilizer from the right. :boohoo:

Shows a whole new level of desperation than I've seen in quite some time. Kinda makes you nostalgic for the good-old days of the primary, when the candidates were PROUD to compete for misogynist of the year, doesn't it?
:slap:

Well this fake outrage is coming from the right wingers who attack Michelle Obama with ease, their hypocrisy is noted.

I'm not shocked that Axelrod, the White House and the DNC jumped up and condemned Hilary, after all these are the same lame retards who knee jerk reacted and condemned Shirley Sherrod, it shows just how much they really care about the real topic at hand. Obama should fire his PR machine and get more aggressive with those who attack him, that would fire up his base instead of playing docile.

Just to be clear all of ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists, just to be clear; Ms. Rosen, who is NOT in the Employ of the White House, does not work for the Democratic National Committee or the Obama Re-Election but the Cable News Network (C.N.N.) as a pundit used for very ill-advised language and you rake her over the coals.

Ted Nugent, a washed has been 70's nothing rock star advocates violence against the President of the United States and Democratic Members of The House of Representatives and The Senate and YOU PEOPLE call it a "Freedom of Speech Issue".

Hate to break it you bunch of brain dead RW Lemmings, but Ms. Rosen has that self-same right to "Freedom of Speech".

Before all you get your panties in a bunch about "Attacking Ann Romney" and all that lame RW crap about "Attacking The Candidate's Wife and Family", let me remind each and everyone of you of the fact that Ms. Obama in 2008 was attacked on an almost daily basis. IF it was wrong for Ms. Rosen to attack Ms. Romeny, it was and it is equally wrong to attack Ms. Obama.

HYPOCRITE MUCH???????

Let me help you out here Si...

Ann Romney doesn't know jack shit about being a working mom or a working class stay at home mom.

Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong.
Hmmm, well that certainly is a new goal post I wasn't aware of.

Oh well.

The DNC's War on Mothers. :thup:

That's no new goalpost. That's exactly what Hilary Rosen was talking about, which had people like you bothered to listen to her quote in context, you would know.

I don't know jack shit about the bitch who said this. Never heard of her before and I'll have forgotten her tomorrow.

I just think it's funny as shit seeing people try to claim Ann Romney knows anything about being a working class stay at home mom.

Who knows what people Anne Romney knows, talks to, or works with. Maybe she knows a lot about what working class stay at home moms go through from interactions with them.

It think its "funny as shit" that people are trying to claim they know what Ann Romney does or does not know about women's issues. ;)

She doesn't seem like the type who would make chit chat with her domestic staff.

I dunno man, she did describe her dog getting "the runs after eating a chicken off the table" the saying "the runs" does not scream wealthy snob to me :lol:

Working for the DNC chair is NOT the same thing as working for the DNC.

Where have I heard this line of reasoning in the past?

Ah I remember. Just like taking your family to a racist, anti-semite, pastor for 20 years does not make you a racist anti semite.

For those who don't know what I am referring to I'm talking about Obama's family pastor for 20 years, Reverand Wright.

Forum List

Back