Disney to tackle grown up stuff

The Disney Channel will have its first ever gay character - and love story

This is excellent news. Educating the kids will help eradicate the backward homophobias of the older generations. The world will becom a better place.

Walt Disney was a pedophile and a 33rd degree free-mason that was also involved in military intelligence. His "DisneyLand" was subsidized by the government and used in trauma based MK-Ultra mind control experiments. Ever take a gander at the subliminal sexual messages in these alleged innocent Disney movies? It makes me sick to think that I spent good money to have that filth in front of my kids. I have plenty more to show but perhaps this will arouse some intellectual curiosity to the power of subliminal messaging.

Too freak'n funny

Can't make this stuff up

That's unfortunate. Guess i wont be seeing The Last Jedi after all. No more Disney for my family. I will not support a company that promotes this type of immorality to children and young axults.

Yanno...............you fear most what you understand the least.

That goes for gays as well as many other things. When I first met a gay person, I like many who grew up around me, thought they were sex crazed perverts who would have sex with anything.

Well, as I got to know Paul, I found out a few things............number one, he doesn't chase after straight people. Why? Because it's a waste of time. I also found out that he has a type, and I wasn't it. Gays have preferences as to the types of people they like, just like straights do. For the record, I am very attracted to statuesque redheads with green eyes and long hair. And finally, I learned that Paul was just like everyone else, save for the fact that he found the same sex attractive.

No. Gays aren't scary, and there is very little chance that one will hit on you when they find out you are straight, and no, there is zero chance that you will turn gay if you shake hands with one.

This is excellent news. Educating the kids will help eradicate the backward homophobias of the older generations. The world will becom a better place.

Walt Disney was a pedophile and a 33rd degree free-mason that was also involved in military intelligence. His "DisneyLand" was subsidized by the government and used in trauma based MK-Ultra mind control experiments. Ever take a gander at the subliminal sexual messages in these alleged innocent Disney movies? It makes me sick to think that I spent good money to have that filth in front of my kids. I have plenty more to show but perhaps this will arouse some intellectual curiosity to the power of subliminal messaging.

Did Disney know the Rothschilds ?

Being that both are high degree free-masons and filthy rich as well as being luciferean? I would say the odds are very good that they were rather chummy.

Too freak'n funny

Can't make this stuff up

Did you watch the video? Here is another.......so you were saying????

Teach the kids this one

Syphilis-Daily-Mail-article-1-10-14.jpg

Tommy, not all of us like having something shoved down our throats against our will Enjoy if that's your thing, but I'll find real entertainment instead. I go to educational sources to be educated and entertainment sources to be entertained. I don't like my green bean juice floating over into my dinner roll. But that's just me.

How is having a gay character on a TV show you don't watch akin to having something shoved down your throat? Seems to me that you have some bullshit unearned entitlement.

Homosexuals want to shove their ways down kids throats

Homosexuals want to shove their ways down kids throats

All I hear from right-winger after right-winger is this business about having stuff "shoved down [your] throats".

Something you want to tell us...?

Let's do butt-sex lessons in 1rst grade. Why not?

Of course, nobody is thinking about sexual education for children. But teaching kids that homosexuality is normal and makes you no better or worse than anyone else isn't a valuable lesson? So you want to teach children to be bigots so then you can justify picking on kids. Well, you wouldn't be a right-winger if you didn't want to attack kids.

Forum List

Back