Disney to tackle grown up stuff

I don't want religion shoved down my throat but these idiots want the government to do just that. Weird how anything that promotes hatred of American citizens is seen as acceptable by assholes like tank.
Science says homosexuality is wrong

Do you have a link that proves that, or is it just something that you heard from some Christian conservative site that only supports the view that homosexuality is wrong?

Hate to tell you, but there are many other species and animals besides humans that practice homosexuality.

Hate to tell you, but there are many other species and animals besides humans that practice homosexuality.
Animals also practice cannibalism, rape and murder, you sick ass homo

Well, there are humans that practiced cannibalism until they were caught and arrested. Ever heard of Jeffrey Dahmer?

Rape is a crime that happens daily in this country, and it is humans that are raping other humans.

Murder? Again, something that happens daily, and humans are murdering other humans.

So......................what was your point again?

Just because animals do something, it doesn't make it right and Dahmer was a faggot

Last edited:
You've got to be an A1 idiot to even believe this is " TEACHING YOUR KIDS" gawd you fkrs are stupid.

This is SEXUALIZING YOUR KIDS and it is mental abuse of these kids !! wake up past the HIGH SCHOOL MENTALITY morons.

You will be a proud supporter of pedophiles too oh isn't that sweet. HOmaphobes can be Pervphobes too sounds about normal to me to be a fknPedophobe. I will gladly admit being a PEDOPHOBE moron.

What's going on here? Is it a sudden explosion of trans kids, a shifting society that's more accepting and open to the idea, or something more sinister? Conservative commentator Laura Ingraham thinks she has the answer: Parents are "abusing" their kids by "pigeonholing" them into treatment at a young age. In one of her trademark rants, she displayed a general lack of understanding not just about what it means to be transgender, but of the complexities of treatment for trans kids.

Laura Ingraham Says Treating Transgender Kids Is Child Abuse

upload_2017-11-27_10-41-3.png

upload_2017-11-27_10-42-41.png

Forum List

Back