Disney to tackle grown up stuff

Tommy, not all of us like having something shoved down our throats against our will Enjoy if that's your thing, but I'll find real entertainment instead. I go to educational sources to be educated and entertainment sources to be entertained. I don't like my green bean juice floating over into my dinner roll. But that's just me.

The reactions to this thread underline the need to demystify this subject. I hope that this initiative is the first of many and that it helps gay youngsters.

Dish receivers have parental locks for this type of bullshit.....so glad I don't pay for this crap anymore

The Disney Channel will have its first ever gay character - and love story

This is excellent news. Educating the kids will help eradicate the backward homophobias of the older generations. The world will becom a better place.
And then they'll have shows and make movies about booger-eaters.

Guess you don't watch much television, or have seen very many movies.

There are shows on Nickelodeon that depict kids that eat boogers. Matter of fact, I've even seen it on the new show "Me Myself and I", when it shows the main character in middle school.

As far as movies? Ever seen a movie called "Revenge of the Nerds"? If so, you would know that there was a character named "Booger" who was gross, burped and picked his nose and ate it.

Try again.

This is excellent news. Educating the kids will help eradicate the backward homophobias of the older generations. The world will becom a better place.

Walt Disney was a pedophile and a 33rd degree free-mason that was also involved in military intelligence. His "DisneyLand" was subsidized by the government and used in trauma based MK-Ultra mind control experiments. Ever take a gander at the subliminal sexual messages in these alleged innocent Disney movies? It makes me sick to think that I spent good money to have that filth in front of my kids. I have plenty more to show but perhaps this will arouse some intellectual curiosity to the power of subliminal messaging.

And then they'll have shows and make movies about booger-eaters.

Guess you don't watch much television, or have seen very many movies.

There are shows on Nickelodeon that depict kids that eat boogers. Matter of fact, I've even seen it on the new show "Me Myself and I", when it shows the main character in middle school.

As far as movies? Ever seen a movie called "Revenge of the Nerds"? If so, you would know that there was a character named "Booger" who was gross, burped and picked his nose and ate it.

Try again.
Featuring booger-eaters is way different from making booger-eating a theme and lifestyle.
Try again.

Walt Disney was a pedophile and a 33rd degree free-mason that was also involved in military intelligence. His "DisneyLand" was subsidized by the government and used in trauma based MK-Ultra mind control experiments. Ever take a gander at the subliminal sexual messages in these alleged innocent Disney movies? It makes me sick to think that I spent good money to have that filth in front of my kids. I have plenty more to show but perhaps this will arouse some intellectual curiosity to the power of subliminal messaging.

Did Disney know the Rothschilds ?

The reactions to this thread underline the need to demystify this subject. I hope that this initiative is the first of many and that it helps gay youngsters.

Then they can move on to the next perversity which is the acceptance of pedophilia using the lowering of the age of consent. The LGBTQ and their offshoot group GLSEN will not be happy until a 40 year old man can legally sodomize a 12 year old boy and claim it was "consensual"........

Forum List

Back