Disinformation is enemy #1.

No, it shows that there are people out there who aren't easily suckered by a con man and part of his cult.

0a6.gif

Except there's no proof of cheating by the democrats. Even Trump's own investigative team that he hired to uncover foul play and corruption with the voting system came back and declared they couldn't find any. Even republicans say the same thing. Even Pence, his own VP says it. The only one claiming the voting was riggedis Trump and that's because he's an infantile who can't accept he simply lost fair and square. This is not unlike his character. Trump is an enormous 75 year old orange baby.

"proof"

No. It’s a word with a meaning.
It’s just a word you don’t like because you know you’re on the wrong side of it. A rube. A dupe.

disinformation​

noun

dis·in·for·ma·tion (ˌ)dis-ˌin-fər-ˈmā-shən
: false information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors) in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth

Women can have penises. disinformation or not?

“Within hours of my inauguration, I will sign an executive order banning any federal department or agency from colluding with any organization, business, or person, to censor, limit, categorize, or impede the lawful speech of American citizens,” he said.

In other words Trump is protecting the 1st Amd from government toadies 'misinfo' campaign to stifle clarity and transparency ......~S~
That’s being tested as we speak.

Stupid pack of leftard lies.

Who decides? The gubmint?

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

It's up to me and my doctors.

Period full stop, end of story.

You think am untested RNA modification is publically safe?

What school did you say your MD was from again?

Yeah, and I got a bridge in Brooklyn you should buy.

The Supreme Court is deciding. You have no say in the matter. Feel better now?
Untested?

There have been billions of doses given worldwide for several years.

But in the US were have pluralistic media sources, not just state run media (besides Faux), so they have no excuse. They are willfully disinformed.
No you are wrong,
We are mostly cut off from getting any information not run through big dollars needs and political advertising revenue money.

Some cheating yes, Not the nuts little red wagon kind of cheating still being claimed.
Even after being proven Wrong.

Nothing has been proven wrong, the cheaters were just good at what they did, and the powers that be don't want to admit the system is flawed.

Forum List

Back