Dishonesty about HIV/AIDS isn't the Answer in the First World...

Homosexual Men are FAR from Ignorant of Condoms, nor are they Unavailable...

30 Years Later they are still Dominating New HIV Cases and Linked to the Majority of "Heterosexual" Cases in Women... Or would that be "Bisexual Men"?...

See my "Down Low" Link for More on that.

:)

peace...

It's a virus. There is no vaccine. There is no cure. Therefore, there are going to be new cases.

Other than that, you have proposed no workable solution.

So, as per your usual MO, this is basically a rant about homosexual men.

On the other hand, I know you oppose abortion, which is directly linked to heterosexual men.

No rants about that though.

Homosexual Men are FAR from Ignorant of Condoms, nor are they Unavailable...

30 Years Later they are still Dominating New HIV Cases and Linked to the Majority of "Heterosexual" Cases in Women... Or would that be "Bisexual Men"?...

See my "Down Low" Link for More on that.

peace...

It's a virus. There is no vaccine. There is no cure. Therefore, there are going to be new cases.

On the other hand, I know you oppose abortion, which is directly linked to heterosexual men.

About Abortion?... You can't be Serious... You Know EXACTLY how I am on Abortion.

I can't Imagine I haven't had a Thread or (2) here about the Subject.

Should I go and Look for you?

peace...

Wait a Minute... Did you just Compare Abortion and AIDS?...

I guess Choices are Made in Each of the Deaths, but I am Not Sure how you Meant it...

peace..

I guess Choices are Made in Each of the Deaths, but I am Not Sure how you Meant it...

peace..

Yes. My (albeit snide) point was that I haven't heard you condemn heterosexual men over abortion as you have condemned homosexual men over AIDs.

It was a cheap shot for yucks.

Focus on the fact that you have no workable solution to what you are bemoaning. Perhaps if you had a real plan, this thread could actually go somewhere.

As opposed to you getting aggravated that it's digressed into cheap yucks.

Last edited:

peace..

Yes. My (albeit snide) point was that I haven't heard you condemn heterosexual men over abortion as you have condemned homosexual men over AIDs.

Focus on the fact that you have no workable solution to what you are bemoaning. Perhaps if you had a real plan, this thread could actually go somewhere.

Taking your Joke Seriously, it is Primarily the Woman's Responsibility for Abortion...

That's the way the Law of the Land is, ain't it?

peace...

peace..

Taking your Joke Seriously, it is Primarily the Woman's Responsibility for Abortion...

peace...

Yes. Like I said. A cheap shot for yucks.

Now, what is your workable solution to this HIV crisis you think we are in?

recycled-condoms%20copia.jpg

Though I doubt Mal has ever used one...

peace...

Yes. Like I said. A cheap shot for yucks.

"We" are not in one, the Homosexual Community is Primarily and Secondarily the Low to Moderate Income Black and Hispanic Female Community who is being Lied to by Homsexual Men about what they do at Night are.

Unless when you said "we", you were Including yourself.

peace...

recycled-condoms%20copia.jpg

Though I doubt Mal has ever used one...

Why would you have any Concerns about my Use of Condoms?

As for your Answer being Condoms...

The Homosexual Community is both Educated and Affluent...

They Know what Condoms are, and have for the 30 Years of this Plague they have been Enjoying.

peace...

"We" are not in one, the Homosexual Community is Primarily and Secondarily the Low to Moderate Income Black and Hispanic Female Community who is being Lied to by Homsexual Men about what they do at Night are.
Assuming you are monogamous, and don't sleep with homosexuals or black women, this does not affect your life.

So precisely why do you care?

Assuming you are monogamous, and don't sleep with homosexuals or black women, this does not affect your life.

Hundreds of Thousands getting Infected and Dying over Selfish and Dishonest Lifestyle Choices DOES Affect my Community and in that it Affects me in a Number of Ways, including but Not Limited to Hospice Care...

Are you Telling me you are Not Concerned about Black and Hispanic Women getting Infected by Homosexuals who are Not Courageous enough to just be Homosexual and not Infect the Heterosexual Community with their Cowardly and Wreckless Lifestyle?...

Those Women are Usually Mothers, and when they Die, Statistically those Children will be without (2) Parents, instead of the Traditionally (1) Absent Parent.

Either Grandmas House or the Orphanage... Either way, it's yet another Issue for Society to Deal with ALL over Glutonous Sexual Selfishness.

peace...

Hundreds of Thousands getting Infected and Dying over Selfish and Dishonest Lifestyle Choices DOES Affect my Community and in that it Affects me in a Number of Ways, including but Not Limited to Hospice Care...
You live in a gay neighborhood?

Are you Telling me you are Not Concerned about Black and Hispanic Women getting Infected by Homosexuals who are Not Courageous enough to just be Homosexual and not Infect the Heterosexual Community with their Cowardly and Wreckless Lifestyle?...
We're not talking about me, we're talking about you. Why do you care?

If you are truly concerned about people dieing from preventable diseases, perhaps you should become an anti-smoking crusader?

Those Women are Usually Mothers, and when they Die, Statistically those Children will be without (2) Parents, instead of the Traditionally (1) Absent Parent.
So?

Either Grandmas House or the Orphanage... Either way, it's yet another Issue for Society to Deal with ALL over Glutonous Sexual Selfishness.
Why?

Are you suggesting we enact chastity laws, like they have in Iran and Saudi Arabia?

Unless when you said "we", you were Including yourself.

Even if we accept your assertions, what is the solution?

I mean, you are essentially bitching about the fact that men lies to their spouses and partners.

That hardly begins and ends with HIV.

That's kind of what I am wondering.

You see, the thing about hospice care, is that everyone is going to die. A large portion of people aren't going to die suddenly. So the "hospice argument" doesn't really make much sense.

Furthermore, even if we were concerned about hospice care. The number of HIV related hospice patients in comparison to the cigarette related hospice patients is minuscule (at best).

I've never heard you whining about banning smoking.

I am concerned about anyone getting HIV. I cocern myself with what I can reasonable have an effect on. Partners lying to partners is not something I can have a reasonable effect on.

Trying to get people to minimize their own risk is something I can help, and in fact education has been shown to be the only factor that reduces incurable STDs.

Maybe homosexuals wouldn't feel the need to sneak around and participate in fake marriages if certain segments of society didn't castigate them for their lifestyle.

Maybe you are part of the problem here.

You live in a gay neighborhood?

We're not talking about me, we're talking about you. Why do you care?

If you are truly concerned about people dieing from preventable diseases, perhaps you should become an anti-smoking crusader?

So?

Why?

Are you suggesting we enact chastity laws, like they have in Iran and Saudi Arabia?

Damn. You already made my points for me.

Maybe homosexuals wouldn't feel the need to sneak around and participate in fake marriages if certain segments of society didn't castigate them for their lifestyle.

Like the Black and Hispanic Communties that are Honestly Homophobic, and yet you are not Intellectually Courageous Enough to Denounce them for their Oppression of their Homosexuals, and the Product of it, Increased HIV Infections amongst their Women...

Noticed you didn't Comment on the "Down Low" Link also. :clap2:

Keep Acting like there'ss not a Problem and instead Blame it all on Homosexuals being Denied a False Equality in Marriage in Law.

Something your President also wants to Continue to Deny Homosexuals.

peace...

Like the Black and Hispanic Communties that are Honestly Homophobic, and yet you are not Intellectually Courageous Enough to Denounce them for their Oppression of their Homosexuals, and the Product of it, Increased HIV Infections amongst their Women...

What does that have to do with anything? And why, of all the points I made, would you only respond to that?

Keep Acting like there'ss not a Problem and instead Blame it all on Homosexuals being Denied a False Equality in Marriage in Law.

Something your President also wants to Continue to Deny Homosexuals.

When did I say HIV among the homosexual population wasn't a problem? What does gay marriage have to do with any of this?

Let's try this again:

You've pointed out something you think is a problem.

We've asked you for a workable solution to the problem.

Ready?

Go:

Forum List

Back