Dishonesty about HIV/AIDS isn't the Answer in the First World...

I thought that was obvious. tha malignant wants to resurrect and enforce anti-sodomy laws.

He simply lacks the spine to come right out and say it.

Nope... I have Stated Exactly what I would do...

Public Policy Towards Honesty Regarding this Issue.

If People Insist after that, then let them Die...

Just don't Burden Future Generations with the Bill.

I was Against Anti-Sodomy Laws when the Last one was Put Down by the SCOTUS...

But I am NOT going to be Forced by Law to Embrace the Deviancy that is Leading to the Deaths of Hundreds of Thousands, if not Millions at some Point in the First World.

And Fuck you, Mani... ;)

:)

peace...

Public Policy Towards Honesty Regarding this Issue. :confused:

wtf does that mean??

You've not stated anything tangible.

You are clearly being coy and a pussy about what you actually propose.

That much is patently obvious.

Your Inability to Understand me is not my Issue...

I am Not here to Convince you of anything, Mani... ;)

peace...

You are a liar, which makes your accusations of dishonesty in the thread title all the more ironic.

Carry on.

You are a liar, which makes your accusations of dishonesty in the thread title all the more ironic.

Carry on.

You Cheapen the Language by Using Words you can't Back up with Anything More than your Opinion...

Even with Everything I have Written in this Thread, you can't Prove I am Lying, yet you Throw the Word around like a Hack...

Hell, you can't even Specify what the Lie and or Lies are.

You in a Mood Today, Mani?

peace...

Carry on.

You Cheapen the Language by Using Words you can't Back up with Anything More than your Opinion...

Even with Everything I have Written in this Thread, you can't Prove I am Lying, yet you Throw the Word around like a Hack...

peace...

You've proven it yourself with this stupid tap dance routine you've been doing over and over.

But by all means, give some SPECIFIC examples of dishonesty about AIDS and SPECIFICALLY what you would do to rectify it.

I've read every post you've made so far, regrettably, and you haven't even made one single attempt to do so. But you keep claiming that you have.

That makes you a liar.

True story.

Carry on.

peace...

You've proven it yourself with this stupid tap dance routine you've been doing over and over.

But by all means, give some SPECIFIC examples of dishonesty about AIDS and SPECIFICALLY what you would do to rectify it.

I've read every post you've made so far, regrettably, and you haven't even made one single attempt to do so. But you keep claiming that you have.

That makes you a liar.

True story.

You are the one Making Accusations of Lying, Mani...

Man up and Document it.

I have said what I would do Regarding the Issues with HIV... Given some Ideas of Different Paths... Right here in this Thread.

I even typed "Surgeon General" in a Post...

Your Reading Retention Issues or whatever is Causing you to Not Acknowledge it is Not my Concern.

Quote me Lying, Hammerhead.

peace...

It's one thing to start a baiting troll thread, it's another thing entirely to be a total pussy about it.

mal is clearly a total pussy.

At least del didn't start the thread and then refuse to debate it's premise.

That puss move is all you mal.

It's one thing to start a baiting troll thread, it's another thing entirely to be a total pussy about it.

mal is clearly a total pussy.

That's an Improvement from your Baseless and Obviously Emotional Accusation of Lying... :clap2:

You call People "Pussies" online because what they have to say Frustrates and or Confuses you... :rofl:

You're a Champ.

peace...

Nope... I have Stated Exactly what I would do.

A documented lie.

Nowhere in this thread does tha malignant state what he would do in any exact language whatsover. Just vague and meaningless generalities.

Of course what he has implied over and over is that sodomy should be criminalized.

This again, makes him both a liar and a pussy.

Anybody besides tha mal disagree?

Nope... I have Stated Exactly what I would do.

A documented lie.

Nowhere in this thread does tha malignant state what he would do in any exact language whatsover. Just vague and meaningless generalities.

Of course what he has implied over and over is that sodomy should be criminalized.

This again, makes him both a liar and a pussy.

Anybody besides tha mal disagree?

I Implied no such thing, you Tool...

I CLEARLY Stated that I would Criminalize Sex for People with HIV...

I did NOT Say I would Criminalize Sodomy in General.

Retain what you Read, or be Honest enough to Admit that you haven't been Keeping up with the Class...

It's Fryday, Mani... Stop being a Douche.

peace...

Forum List

Back