Disgraceful: San Jose Police Chief says they tolerated violent mob to avoid inciting violence!!!???

Oof... somebody needs to take a shower

Trump-supporter-egged.jpg
That was totally inappropriate and wrong, wrong, wrong what they did there...and yes, the San Jose police did not do enough to keep the groups apart.

Thank you. Despite the touch of spin there.

Does it bother you that so many on your side are supporting this violence?
How many is "so many"? That's a rather vague term.

The mayor of the city, several on the thread. It is unlikly that they are the only ones, and far more likely they are representative of a percentage of the Left.
They SUPPORTED the violence?

Yes. As liberals say....those who do nothing are consenting.

The biggest reason to support Trump:
Bernie-to-Venezuela-copy.jpg

Interesting note. The 1968 riots in Chicago cost the Democrats the election. Keep up the good work morons. These rioters of whom a good many are illegals sporting the Mexican flag and burning the American flag may well cost the democrats this election too.

Hopefully.

But we are not the same nation that we were in 68.

It may be that the majority of this nation is prepared to deal with being allied to this scum.

Bucs bro.......not sure where you are but you should come to NYC when Trump hits town in the fall. Me and my 3 bros going with a group of limpwrister hating guys from my 'Stang shop. We are going to try to get surrounded..........grab a couple of buds and come out. Its gonna be a fucking hoot!!:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back