Court rules lawsuits agains san Jose officials by Trump supporters beaten to a bloody pulp by violen

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fourteen victims of anti-Trump rioters at a Trump campaign rally in San Jose, California in June 2016 filed a class action federal civil rights lawsuit in July against San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo, Police Chief Edgardo Garcia, the City of San Jose and several named and unknown attackers.
Court Rules Lawsuit Against San Jose Officials By Trump Supporters Beaten to a Bloody Pulp by Violent Leftists Can Proceed

The world of LEFTIST SCUM from Judges, DA's, Attorneys most of you pos losers think you are above the law, are the law want to be the law who in the hell does this court/ judge think they are saying " They can proceed" .

Oh well I guess if it could have been covered up good enough it can proceed lots of proof hidden so it goes through the motions making look real good this is pure bs.

" SHE CAN PROCEED" . really, I mean really.

Fourteen victims of anti-Trump rioters at a Trump campaign rally in San Jose, California in June 2016 filed a class action federal civil rights lawsuit in July against San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo, Police Chief Edgardo Garcia, the City of San Jose and several named and unknown attackers.
Court Rules Lawsuit Against San Jose Officials By Trump Supporters Beaten to a Bloody Pulp by Violent Leftists Can Proceed

The world of LEFTIST SCUM from Judges, DA's, Attorneys most of you pos losers think you are above the law, are the law want to be the law who in the hell does this court/ judge think they are saying " They can proceed" .

Oh well I guess if it could have been covered up good enough it can proceed lots of proof hidden so it goes through the motions making look real good this is pure bs.

Just terrible English in your post. And what a wildy biased article you linked to. I knew Gateway Pundit was bad, but that article was a total abandonment of journalism. The author says the inbred woman that was egged had only been giving the peace sign, for example;

egg11.jpg

Yeah, look at that peace sign, huh?

And now, for a good laugh!

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg

Just terrible English in your post. And what a wildy biased article you linked to. I knew Gateway Pundit was bad, but that article was a total abandonment of journalism. The author says the inbred woman that was egged had only been giving the peace sign, for example;

egg11.jpg

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg
Thanks for your pro-crime assessment.

egg11.jpg

Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg
Thanks for your pro-crime assessment.
No problem

Forum List

Back