Disgraceful: San Jose Police Chief says they tolerated violent mob to avoid inciting violence!!!???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Latest: Complaints Over Police Response at Trump Rally

Just saw the dishonorable chief of San Jose Police make this pathetic comment seconds ago on Fox....that the riot team was ordered to NOT intervene with the violent Democrat mob attacking women and other innocent men.....because they "DIDN'T WANT TO INCITE VIOLENCE"!!!??

Given.....the Chiefs boss is a raging liberal mayor of San Jose and the chief takes orders from him. But he could grow a spine and protect innocent people....then deal with that faggot mayor the next morning if it costs him his job.

Disgusting. Literally ignoring women being assaulted by leftist mobs because they don't want to "incite violence".

SJPD should be ashamed of itself today.

I hope the S.J. Sharks lose to the Penguins in 4-straight!..........:muahaha:. BTW, everyone sucks in San Jose, especially the local Gov't and their cowardly police force..........

What he was saying is that the attacks weren't that bad and no one was in peril.

No innocent people will be protected. How many were attacked by protesters at the Rolling Thunder event? Yeah, that's what it takes.

What he was saying is that the attacks weren't that bad and no one was in peril.

No innocent people will be protected. How many were attacked by protesters at the Rolling Thunder event? Yeah, that's what it takes.

He's saying simple assaults will be allowed. Punch or throw shit at all the Republican voters you wont....police won't be defending you. At least not the ones under the command of a Democrat mayor.

And it will be allowed....because the 250 riot cops watching innocent people being attacked "don't wanna incite violence".

Fucking gas em. CS canisters on the inside. OC canisters on the outside. Fog those liberal cockroaches out.

In San Jose, it is now legal to sucker punch, hit people with thrown objects (water bottles, eggs, etc.,), mob threaten, and steal other peoples' apparel and lite it on fire, and walk and jump on their cars.

What a shameful U.S. city............,.

Oof... somebody needs to take a shower

Trump-supporter-egged.jpg

In San Jose, it is now legal to sucker punch, hit people with thrown objects (water bottles, eggs, etc.,), mob threaten, and steal other peoples' apparel and lite it on fire, and walk and jump on their cars.

What a shameful U.S. city............,.

That's right. Police chief said it (with liberal homo mayor in his ear) today. As long as the victims life isn't in immediate danger...it's all good.

Just saw the dishonorable chief of San Jose Police make this pathetic comment seconds ago on Fox....that the riot team was ordered to NOT intervene with the violent Democrat mob attacking women and other innocent men.....because they "DIDN'T WANT TO INCITE VIOLENCE"!!!??

Given.....the Chiefs boss is a raging liberal mayor of San Jose and the chief takes orders from him. But he could grow a spine and protect innocent people....then deal with that faggot mayor the next morning if it costs him his job.

Disgusting. Literally ignoring women being assaulted by leftist mobs because they don't want to "incite violence".

'people' had already turned violent, but he didn't want to incite what was already happening.

allow me to translate; I'm a democrat and I wanted trump supporters to be hurt b/c I'm an adult child and I support vigilantism and I know I won't be called to task.

Oof... somebody needs to take a shower

Trump-supporter-egged.jpg

^^^^^ HEY LOOK ^^^^^ A liberal making fun of an innocent woman who was assaulted by a mob of left wing men waving Mexican flags. And you all have the balls to turn around and call Trump anti women!!?

He's expressing what most Democraps really feel about their fellow Americans..........fer' sure!

Democraps are respectful people. ^^^^^ Not

:rolleyes:

The chief is pretty liberal to.

The more violent these people get, the more people will less reservations about voting for Trump.
Keep it up dumbfucks.

Forum List

Back