Discussing hurricanes Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?

I love it when Trump says things that just make the left go totally ape shit..... He was kidding and you idiots are to stupid to deal with the joke...

NOW YOUR THE JOKE..... and its funny as hell.....
It's "you are" dumba$$.

You're is what it should have been to make you are, but with yoar nonsense who cares if they did it correctly or not!

Not going to lie, I'd be super interested to see what happens if you nuke a hurricane
I admit it, so would I. But the radiation wouldn’t be worth the price.

Oh hell the world is ending so why no just do it?

I mean the U.S. Government released radiation over America in the past, so why not let Trump be Nero and burn New Rome down?

I bet you would have let Hillary do it!
Hillary is not that stupid.

Considering how white wingers keep insisting she should be in jail because of all her "crimes", and since Republicans controlled both houses and the presidency for years and they couldn't even charge her with anything, either Republicans are the most inept in the world or she is the smartest woman in the world or she is just an innocent grandmother who has been smeared by a lying party of deplorables.

Not going to lie, I'd be super interested to see what happens if you nuke a hurricane
If exploded in air it dissipates quick enough

It dissipates QUICKER than a surface or sub surface burst, but the initial blast and radiation covers a much larger area. And yeah, while it might be interesting to see what the result would be, the radiation wouldn't be worth trying.

FM 8-9 Part I/Chptr 3 Effects of Nuclear Explosions

a. Air Bursts. An air burst is an explosion in which a weapon is detonated in air at an altitude below 30 km but at sufficient height that the fireball does not contact the surface of the earth. After such a burst, blast may cause considerable damage and injury. The altitude of an air burst can be varied to obtain maximum blast effects, maximum thermal effects, desired radiation effects, or a balanced combination of these effects. Burns to exposed skin may be produced over many square kilometers and eye injuries over a still larger area. Initial nuclear radiation will be a significant hazard with smaller weapons, but the fallout hazard can be ignored as there is essentially no local fallout from an air burst. The fission products are generally dispersed over a large area of the globe unless there is local rainfall resulting in localized fallout. In the vicinity of ground zero, there may be a small area of neutron-induced activity which could be hazardous to troops required to pass through the area. Tactically, air bursts are the most likely to be used against ground forces.

b. Surface Burst. A surface burst is an explosion in which a weapon is detonated on or slightly above the surface of the earth so that the fireball actually touches the land or water surface. Under these conditions, the area affected by blast, thermal radiation, and initial nuclear radiation will be less extensive than for an air burst of similar yield, except in the region of ground zero where destruction is concentrated. In contrast with air bursts, local fallout can be a hazard over a much larger downwind area than that which is affected by blast and thermal radiation.

c. Subsurface Burst. A subsurface burst is an explosion in which the point of the detonation is beneath the surface of land or water. Cratering will generally result from an underground burst, just as for a surface burst. If the burst does not penetrate the surface, the only other hazard will be from ground or water shock. If the burst is shallow enough to penetrate the surface, blast, thermal, and initial nuclear radiation effects will be present, but will be less than for a surface burst of comparable yield. Local fallout will be very heavy if penetration occurs.

He's looking for any excuse to punch that shiny red button.
These right wingers keep calling me insane for bringing up the things Trump wants to do. They don’t even believe it themselves. They’re still right wingers who think talking about Greenland was something the left made up.

They reflexively stick their heads in the sand and holler "fake news" whenever Trump says or does something stupid. Only problem for them is, usually there is video or a tweet to use as proof.

This is fake news because it never mentions a single name, just like every other fake news stories generated by the lame stream media.

I love it when Trump says things that just make the left go totally ape shit..... He was kidding and you idiots are to stupid to deal with the joke...

It's "you are" dumba$$.

You're is what it should have been to make you are, but with yoar nonsense who cares if they did it correctly or not!
It could either be you're as a contraction or "you are". Either are proper.

He was kidding like he was kidding about Greenland. Huh, fool? Was he kidding then too?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

I mean the U.S. Government released radiation over America in the past, so why not let Trump be Nero and burn New Rome down?

Hillary is not that stupid.

Considering how white wingers keep insisting she should be in jail because of all her "crimes", and since Republicans controlled both houses and the presidency for years and they couldn't even charge her with anything, either Republicans are the most inept in the world or she is the smartest woman in the world or she is just an innocent grandmother who has been smeared by a lying party of deplorables.

Now you are making me laugh!

Hillary Clinton was friends with Donald Trump, so ya know she is as innocent as let say you are smart...

Hillary Clinton not being put in jail is because it is all for show from the right just like the left fake show about Trump and even Bush but boy you will be sucker into thinking the Right which includes non-whites like Rubio and Cruz are serious about putting Hillary in jail when they are just pandering to their base like Trump does...

It's "you are" dumba$$.

Who cares?

Damn!

EC2iY-cXUAIGugC

EC2iY-cW4AAb5tg

EC2iY-dXYAE2EGF

White Wingers on the USMB are ALWAYS claiming I'm making this stuff up.

They never apologize.

And I've told them before, I couldn't imagine the stuff that Trump says. I'm simply not that creative.

It's "you are" dumba$$.

Who cares?

Damn!
Obviously you do.

Trump suggested dropping nuclear bombs into hurricanes to stop them from hitting the U.S.

Dropping a nuclear bomb into a hurricane would be banned under the terms of the Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty between the U.S. and the former Soviet Union. So that could stave off any experiments, as long as the U.S. observes the terms of the treaty.

——

Oh my God. You know what Trump thinks of treaties.

And I thought Greenland was a joke. I was wrong.

Did you even read the article? I'm guessing the answer is no. You fuckwit, do you have any idea how it pains me to defend Trump? In any fashion?

From your link:

The big picture: Trump didn't invent this idea. The notion that detonating a nuclear bomb over the eye of a hurricane could be used to counteract convection currents dates to the Eisenhower era, when it was floated by a government scientist.
  • The idea keeps resurfacing in the public even though scientists agree it won't work. The myth has been so persistent that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the U.S. government agency that predicts changes in weather and the oceans, published an online fact sheet for the public under the heading "Tropical Cyclone Myths Page."
  • The page states: "Apart from the fact that this might not even alter the storm, this approach neglects the problem that the released radioactive fallout would fairly quickly move with the tradewinds to affect land areas and cause devastating environmental problems. Needless to say, this is not a good idea."
About 3 weeks after Trump's 2016 election, National Geographic published an article titled, "Nuking Hurricanes: The Surprising History of a Really Bad Idea." It found, among other problems, that:
  • Dropping a nuclear bomb into a hurricane would be banned under the terms of the Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty between the U.S. and the former Soviet Union. So that could stave off any experiments, as long as the U.S. observes the terms of the treaty.

The idea dates back to the Eisenhower administration for fuck's sake. It's not even Trump's idea.

It's "you are" dumba$$.

Who cares?

Damn!
Obviously you do.

Not as much as you...

Also no one is going to apologize to someone that spams this site with partisan rants about how the GOP is all white and racists...

Just understand why you are mocked and realize Trump owns you...

Trump suggested dropping nuclear bombs into hurricanes to stop them from hitting the U.S.

Dropping a nuclear bomb into a hurricane would be banned under the terms of the Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty between the U.S. and the former Soviet Union. So that could stave off any experiments, as long as the U.S. observes the terms of the treaty.

——

Oh my God. You know what Trump thinks of treaties.

And I thought Greenland was a joke. I was wrong.

Did you even read the article? I'm guessing the answer is no. You fuckwit, do you have any idea how it pains me to defend Trump? In any fashion?

From your link:

The big picture: Trump didn't invent this idea. The notion that detonating a nuclear bomb over the eye of a hurricane could be used to counteract convection currents dates to the Eisenhower era, when it was floated by a government scientist.
  • The idea keeps resurfacing in the public even though scientists agree it won't work. The myth has been so persistent that the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the U.S. government agency that predicts changes in weather and the oceans, published an online fact sheet for the public under the heading "Tropical Cyclone Myths Page."
  • The page states: "Apart from the fact that this might not even alter the storm, this approach neglects the problem that the released radioactive fallout would fairly quickly move with the tradewinds to affect land areas and cause devastating environmental problems. Needless to say, this is not a good idea."
About 3 weeks after Trump's 2016 election, National Geographic published an article titled, "Nuking Hurricanes: The Surprising History of a Really Bad Idea." It found, among other problems, that:
  • Dropping a nuclear bomb into a hurricane would be banned under the terms of the Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty between the U.S. and the former Soviet Union. So that could stave off any experiments, as long as the U.S. observes the terms of the treaty.

The idea dates back to the Eisenhower administration for fuck's sake. It's not even Trump's idea.
Trump doesn't have original ideas. I never said he did.

All Trump has is failed leftovers from someone else.

And why do you think I added the line: Oh my God. You know what Trump thinks of treaties.

It's "you are" dumba$$.

Who cares?

Damn!
Obviously you do.

Not as much as you...

Also no one is going to apologize to someone that spams this site with partisan rants about how the GOP is all white and racists...

The GOP is nearly all white. And the white part is definitely racist.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party

Nazi, white nationalist running as Republicans

Who cares?

Damn!
Obviously you do.

Not as much as you...

The GOP is nearly all white. And the white part is definitely racist.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party

Nazi, white nationalist running as Republicans

David Duke once ran as a Democrat, so ya know you have very little room to complain seeing you worship the likes of Byrd...

Also again what are Haley, Bush, Cruz, Rubio, Martinez, Thomas and so many other Conservatives because they are not white!?!

Again Trumps use of NUKE IT is taken to the extreme....IF you used a bomb, such as the MOAB that we dropped in Afghanistan the HEAT and the disruptive force very well could cut the life of the storm to a tropical depression, or less. Of course we would have to see what was UNDER the storm and the range something like THIS would have over open water....BUT it is feasible..... More study is definitely encouraged

Burning everything to the ground is a Trump thing, not Hillary.

Forum List

Back