Discussing hurricanes Trump said, "I got it. I got it. Why don't we nuke them?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump suggested dropping nuclear bombs into hurricanes to stop them from hitting the U.S.

Dropping a nuclear bomb into a hurricane would be banned under the terms of the Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty between the U.S. and the former Soviet Union. So that could stave off any experiments, as long as the U.S. observes the terms of the treaty.

——

Oh my God. You know what Trump thinks of treaties.

And I thought Greenland was a joke. I was wrong.

• Banned
He's looking for any excuse to punch that shiny red button.
These right wingers keep calling me insane for bringing up the things Trump wants to do. They don’t even believe it themselves. They’re still right wingers who think talking about Greenland was something the left made up.

These right wingers keep calling me insane for bringing up the things Trump wants to do. They don’t even believe it themselves. They’re still right wingers who think talking about Greenland was something the left made up.

They reflexively stick their heads in the sand and holler "fake news" whenever Trump says or does something stupid. Only problem for them is, usually there is video or a tweet to use as proof.

• Banned
Nuking a tropical storm would do far less to save the planet than would nuking the next Democrat Party Natioinal Convention.
Why are you always talking so violent? Are you sick? Or just a typical Republican? I’m going with typical Republican.

They reflexively stick their heads in the sand and holler "fake news" whenever Trump says or does something stupid. Only problem for them is, usually there is video or a tweet to use as proof.
I know.
Way back I was talking about trumps violent statements and I had right wingers here on the USM complaining that I was making stuff up. So I posted a video of every single one of his threats and they were saying that the threats were taken out of context.
How do you take “I’d like to punch him in the face“ out of context?

I love it when Trump says things that just make the left go totally ape shit..... He was kidding and you idiots are to stupid to deal with the joke...

NOW YOUR THE JOKE..... and its funny as hell.....

Not going to lie, I'd be super interested to see what happens if you nuke a hurricane
I admit it, so would I. But the radiation wouldn’t be worth the price.

Oh hell the world is ending so why no just do it?

I mean the U.S. Government released radiation over America in the past, so why not let Trump be Nero and burn New Rome down?

I bet you would have let Hillary do it!

I love it when Trump says things that just make the left go totally ape shit..... He was kidding and you idiots are to stupid to deal with the joke...

NOW YOUR THE JOKE..... and its funny as hell.....
It's "you are" dumba$$.

I'm now convinced that he now just says this outrageous shit on purpose, just to get nose picking cranks like rderp to set their hair on fire.
Uh-huh...yeah...let's go with that! LOL!

iu

Forum List

Back