Discrimination and the New Inclusive America: Bake me a cake or go to Jail!

Yep. That's why they hand that shit out like candy - so they can use it as leverage for arm twisting later.

True, dat. What's your point?

Just raising awareness. A lot of people seem to see such "incentives" as harmless freebies.

Well, they're not harmless. THey are payments to acheive a public good - to increase the number of college educated Americans we have. That requires them to act in the public good.

Eradicating homophobia is in the public good.

Problem solved. .

Yep. That's why they hand that shit out like candy - so they can use it as leverage for arm twisting later.

Just raising awareness. A lot of people seem to see such "incentives" as harmless freebies.

Well, they're not harmless. THey are payments to acheive a public good - to increase the number of college educated Americans we have. That requires them to act in the public good.

Problem solved. .

I'll give you props for owning it Joe. At least you don't pussy-foot around and pretend these laws are about regulating commerce, or phony civil liberties issues. This is about using the coercive power government to mandate the personal values of the people.

I'll give you props for owning it Joe. At least you don't pussy-foot around and pretend these laws are about regulating commerce, or phony civil liberties issues. This is about using the coercive power government to mandate the personal values of the people.

Absolutely. There's nothing good about homophobia, and less good about religion.

Absolutely. There's nothing good about homophobia, and less good about religion.

Hell yeah! Let's stamp out intolerance once and for all!

LOL. I would bet that the irony there is completely missed by most here.

[

LOL. I would bet that the irony there is completely missed by most here.

No irony at all. I'm a realist.

We didn't put an end to the KKK by treating them with love and flowers. We put an end to them by finally treating it like a terrorist organization.

Problem solved. .

Dear JoeB131 please be fair. there is equal rejection of the process of spiritual healing being real and natural (which can be demonstrated with science) just because it is associated with Christianity and CONFUSED with false faith healing, fraud, and now this dangerous forced abusive "conversion" that is the opposite of the voluntary type therapy that is effective.

Someone else posted why the gay advocates are afraid of therapy shown to be effective for helping people who don't want their homosexual attractions, and are able to resolve conditions so they restore their natural orientation.

Why isn't there an equal campaign to get rid of that phobia?

And it isn't harmless to have this phobia of Christians -- how many people could be saved from suicide by going through forgiveness therapy and healing (regardless if they remain or change orientation, the point of the process is to heal and find peace). I have an atheist friend who has recovered from lifelong abuses and addictions after receiving Christian healing prayer; he remains nontheist but has forgiven and healed, while other people in his life remain in very sick conditions because they don't have knowledge that prayer works.

How many people like Andrea Yates who killed her children due to demonic voices, or David Berkowitz who stalked tortured and killed multiple victims could have been saved by receiving therapy IN ADVANCE instead of waiting until they were jailed for life to get help?

This denial of spiritual healing as curing multiple conditions all rooted in unforgiven conflicts
DOES cost people their lives, minds, relations, and expenses to society, taxpayers and victims who pay.

If you are going to campaign against homophobia, look at the harm caused on both sides
by mutual backlash and rejection. Please be fair and see it is equally denying people FREE HELP that can save their lives and health, just because obsession with secular rejection of any Christian is censoring knowledge of spiritual healing that is used to save lives and sanity.

the fear of Christians trying to control, defraud or harm people, is also causing harm and costing lives. our backlogged prison and mental health system is a testimony to this failure, wasting billions of dollars and losing human health and resources while the very methods of curing mental and criminal illness are demonized, mocked and rejected instead of studied and established by medical research to develop programs that serve broader populations once these methods are understood to be a natural science. How many live how many millions have to be lost in the meantime?

Many more than just the 5% of the population identifying as LGBT.
It is estimated that 80-90% of human illnesses are linked to emotional stress from unforgiven issues or conflicts -- and this is what Christian spiritual healing focuses on to restore the natural ability of mind and body to heal themselves if obstructions are removed by forgiveness therapy, recovery help and healing prayer.

The real authentic Christian healers do not charge money or try to convert anyone, but share
natural and free healing that is accessible to anyone who asks regardless of faith. What a shame to read about people in the news dying from addictions or abuse or crime or diseases that can be prevented or cured for FREE. Tell me that isn't causing harm, when people choose to end their lives because they don't have access or knowledge of spiritual healing that could cure their conditions, as other people have discovered. All because there is such a cultural and media bias against Christianity that this is rejected.

Last edited:
Dear JoeB131 please be fair. there is equal rejection of the process of spiritual healing being real and natural (which can be demonstrated with science) just because it is associated with Christianity and CONFUSED with false faith healing, fraud, and now this dangerous forced abusive "conversion" that is the opposite of the voluntary type therapy that is effective.

No, it's all a bunch of fraud.

Forum List

Back