Bernie Sanders: Higher education should be a right

He's wrong and he'll never be president for the same reason Cruz won't be. Too extreme.

How about a compromise? Much as I'd love to see college free top to bottom, that's never gonna happen here. So how about some kind of insurance for college? Buy it along with other kinds like home or life, and if your kid exhibits a desire to attend college the insurance covers it. If not it covers something else.

At least that way you get the insurance companies saying yes to it (never say no to new forms of insurance especially if it's mandatory heh,) while enabling colleges to say for-profit enterprises while simultaneously enabling more to go.

I agree he has a very slim chance of being president but he is 100% correct. Only people that would disagree with him are extremists who hate educated population.

Do I even need to ask where he would get the money to pay for this?
Our taxes pay for foreign aid and military adventurism and bigger military than the 10 countries combined behind us! I am sure if we put that towards education we would be just fine.

Do I even need to ask where he would get the money to pay for this?
Our taxes pay for foreign aid and military adventurism and bigger military than the 10 countries combined behind us! I am sure if we put that towards education we would be just fine.
Perhaps you should check out the cost of four or more years for a college education you might not be as sure.

Forum List

Back