Disappointed In Obama, Black Panthers Openly Consider 'The Bullet'...

How big do you think it is? are you saying that most Black Americans are New Black Panther members?

I'm not saying a damned thing. I'm asking how we know how big the group is. People keep saying they are a small group. I want to know how they know that. Do you have an answer or not?

They're only labeled 'small' by the usual suspects in the Liberal Press and Democratic Party. They're African American Democrats. And that's all that matters to the Liberal Press and Democrats. Like i said, if they were White, Holder would have already gone Waco on their asses.

Theres only a few thousand members, how big do you think this group is? if they had millions of people they would actually be trying to deliver on their threats instead of just talking.

How big do you think it is? are you saying that most Black Americans are New Black Panther members?

I'm not saying a damned thing. I'm asking how we know how big the group is. People keep saying they are a small group. I want to know how they know that. Do you have an answer or not?

They're only labeled 'small' by the usual suspects in the Liberal Press and Democratic Party. They're African American Democrats. And that's all that matters to the Liberal Press and Democrats. Like i said, if they were White, Holder would have already gone Waco on their asses.

And Bush was white and he did not go after this group.

How do we know this group is small? Everyone keeps saying that but how do we know?

It really doesn't matter, as long as they (BP) continue this behavior they are denigrating their own race. The people that need to be standing up to the Black Panthers are their own brothers, and sisters who do not share the views of the Black Panthers. Silence is acceptance. If Black America wants to sit idly by while the Black Panthers rage, then they are just as much to blame for racial divides.

How utterly ridiculous.

What does white America do about skinheads and white supremists?

Is white America to blame for their violence and hate?

Theres only a few thousand members, how big do you think this group is? if they had millions of people they would actually be trying to deliver on their threats instead of just talking.

I hear ya, but Holder,Reno, and other Democrats have tracked & slaughtered 'Militias' with far fewer members. So why hasn't Holder gone Waco on them yet? Think about that for a bit.

I posted a link, they are indeed a small group. You keep trying to say they are a big group because you really believe most Blacks believe the bullshit they preach which is a damn shame.

Show me where I said they're a big group or be stupid.. I'll wait.

“Black peoples are the whores and prostitutes of the Democratic Party, and mistreated mistress that is courted in the late of night, but left hanging when it is time for real change in the light of the post election day,” Shabazz wrote, following a dissertation on the need to “Vote for Revolution.”

I need to say I totally agree with this statement. I don't care who said it but I've been saying this for years. The Dems are only using and abusing black people to get their vote. They don't care about the person, they want the government to give them just enough to be satisfied, they don't want them to make it on their own.

Only 47% of black males graduate from high school, are the Dems addressing that?? Black and Hispanic teenage female pregnancy rates are twice as high as white teens. What are the Dems doing to help these kids?? Providing them with free birth control and abortions isn't helping.

They only want their votes. :(

I posted a link, they are indeed a small group. You keep trying to say they are a big group because you really believe most Blacks believe the bullshit they preach which is a damn shame.

Whatever Willow you are the stupid one thinking most Blacks subscribe to this bullshit.

I hear ya, but Holder,Reno, and other Democrats have tracked & slaughtered 'Militias' with far fewer members. So why hasn't Holder gone Waco on them yet? Think about that for a bit.

I'm not saying I agree with the NBP or what Holder is doing but we need to be realistic and not jump off the deep end believing most Blacks are down with the NBP.

Whatever Willow you are the stupid one thinking most Blacks subscribe to this bullshit.

No really.. link me to where I said they're a big group or be stupid..

“Black peoples are the whores and prostitutes of the Democratic Party, and mistreated mistress that is courted in the late of night, but left hanging when it is time for real change in the light of the post election day,” Shabazz wrote, following a dissertation on the need to “Vote for Revolution.”

I need to say I totally agree with this statement. I don't care who said it but I've been saying this for years. The Dems are only using and abusing black people to get their vote. They don't care about the person, they want the government to give them just enough to be satisfied, they don't want them to make it on their own.

Only 47% of black males graduate from high school, are the Dems addressing that?? Black and Hispanic teenage female pregnancy rates are twice as high as white teens. What are the Dems doing to help these kids?? Providing them with free birth control and abortions isn't helping.

Yikes, those guys don't sound like democrats to me.

So do you think the New Black Panthers vote Republican?? :eek: (just joking, you walked me into it. :lol: )

So do you think the New Black Panthers vote Republican?? :eek: (just joking, you walked me into it. :lol: )

Well Eldridge Cleaver was a Republican but that was back in the 1980's, this New Black Panther Party is not related to the original Panthers started by Huey Newton and Bobby Seale. I don't know what their political orientation is but I if was an angry Militant I would not be a part of either party.

The Black Panthers are Democrats.

First these people want less intrusive government, then they want the government to control reproductive cycles of teens and all minorities. What happened to not having sex policy of the repubs? It's not working either.

But why would the guy say Black people are whores for the democrats, and than go vote democrat?:confused:

Hells Angles are republican.

Forum List

Back