Disappointed In Obama, Black Panthers Openly Consider 'The Bullet'...

Yikes, those guys don't sound like democrats to me.

The Black Panthers are Democrats.

But why would the guy say Black people are whores for the democrats, and than go vote democrat?:confused:

Because they are disgusted with how they have been treated, like whores. That doesn't necessarily mean they won't vote Democrat. I was mad as heck at the republicans over their spending, but I won't vote Dem.

Last edited:
Not my damn fault you don't know how to navigate your computer and scroll through the other pages of this thread.:eusa_liar:

post a link to where I said they were a big group or be forever stupid. you can't do it can you, so why don't you just admit you can't do it. weasel?

I posted the link retard.:evil:

you posted a link to wiki... since I don't post on wiki,, that won't do.. now to reiterate.. you said that I said they were a large group.. now show me the link where I said that or be forever stupid.

Yikes, those guys don't sound like democrats to me.

Hells Angles are republican.

That's debatable. But one thing is certain, they've been thoroughly tracked, slaughtered, and imprisoned by Authorities for many years. And i'm not sure if an armed gang is classified as an armed Militia. But i guess you could make that case if you were inclined. Holder hasn't gone Waco on the Black Panthers. He didn't even attempt to prosecute them for voter intimidation either. But that all could change now. They have turned against the Dear Leader. That could spell disaster for them. Stay tuned.

post a link to where I said they were a big group or be forever stupid. you can't do it can you, so why don't you just admit you can't do it. weasel?

you posted a link to wiki... since I don't post on wiki,, that won't do.. now to reiterate.. you said that I said they were a large group.. now show me the link where I said that or be forever stupid.

You do think they are a big group retard because otherwise you wouldn't have been asking for proof of their numbers, how big do you really think this group is?

That's debatable. But one thing is certain, they've been thoroughly tracked, slaughtered, and imprisoned by Authorities for many years. And i'm not sure if an armed gang is classified as an armed Militia. But i guess you could make that case if you were inclined. Holder hasn't gone Waco on the Black Panthers. He didn't even attempt to prosecute them for voter intimidation either. But that all could change now. They have turned against the Dear Leader. That could spell disaster for them. Stay tuned.

Well during Waco didn't those guys have illegal fire arms stacked up and women and kids on their compound? I do think they should have been prosecuted for the voter intimidation though.

You do think they are a big group retard because otherwise you wouldn't have been asking for proof of their numbers, how big do you really think this group is?

oh so now you have the libtard ablility to tell me what I think? So I asked a question,, a legitimate question about how we know how big this group is and you jumped over your limp dick to tell me why I asked the question and to tell me what I think? what a forever stupid asswipe you turned out to be.

oh so now you have the libtard ablility to tell me what I think? So I asked a question,, a legitimate question about how we know how big this group is and you jumped over your limp dick to tell me why I asked the question and to tell me what I think? what a forever stupid asswipe you turned out to be.

Whatever bitch, you can go fuck yourself.:lol:

you fuck cows and black panthers,, you've been had bad.

That the best you got you stupid ass bitch?:lol:

I saw the video of the alleged voter intimidation incident. They had no case cause no real intimidation was going on. What I would like to know is why white people in that area don't defend their turf like they used to.

Membership size

As of 2009, the NBPP claimed a few thousand members organized in 45 chapters, while independent estimates by the Anti-Defamation League suggest that the group is "much smaller" but is nevertheless able to attract a large turnout of non-members (some of whom "may not even realize what this group actually stands for") to its events by focusing on specific issues of local interest.

Can people please stop saying most Black people are NBP members? I am half Black and I have grown up with Black people my whole life, I live in a city that is mostly Black now and I have yet to meet 1 New Black Panther member or even 1 brother who susbscribes to their teachings. They are as useless as the KKK is to most white people now.

How big do you think it is? are you saying that most Black Americans are New Black Panther members?

I'm not saying a damned thing. I'm asking how we know how big the group is. People keep saying they are a small group. I want to know how they know that. Do you have an answer or not?

I posted a link, they are indeed a small group. You keep trying to say they are a big group because you really believe most Blacks believe the bullshit they preach which is a damn shame.

:lol::lol::lol: stick you head back up your ass liar. you've told one big fat lie after another in this thread and have been shown you ass on a platter, now be a good little liar and go sit with TM.

Membership size

As of 2009, the NBPP claimed a few thousand members organized in 45 chapters, while independent estimates by the Anti-Defamation League suggest that the group is "much smaller" but is nevertheless able to attract a large turnout of non-members (some of whom "may not even realize what this group actually stands for") to its events by focusing on specific issues of local interest.

Can people please stop saying most Black people are NBP members? I am half Black and I have grown up with Black people my whole life, I live in a city that is mostly Black now and I have yet to meet 1 New Black Panther member or even 1 brother who susbscribes to their teachings. They are as useless as the KKK is to most white people now.

:lol::lol::lol: stick you head back up your ass liar. you've told one big fat lie after another in this thread and have been shown you ass on a platter, now be a good little liar and go sit with TM.

Need a tissue bitch?:lol:

MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back