Direct Tv allows some NFL refunds after Anthem controversy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DirecTV is allowing at least some customers to cancel subscriptions to its Sunday Ticket package of NFL games and obtain refunds, if they cite players’ national anthem protests as the reason for discontinuing service, customer service representatives said Tuesday.

DirecTV Allows Some NFL Refunds After Anthem Controversy
------------------------------------------------

Hahaah their little money making dot connecters are crumbling. you fk Americans you fk your money making scams that people fell for lmao.

21767926_10209596851227380_1705772070658023634_n.jpg

DirecTV is allowing at least some customers to cancel subscriptions to its Sunday Ticket package of NFL games and obtain refunds, if they cite players’ national anthem protests as the reason for discontinuing service, customer service representatives said Tuesday.

Hahaah their little money making dot connecters are crumbling. you fk Americans you fk your money making scams that people fell for lmao.
NFL already got their money. You snowflakes are hurting Direct TV.

• Banned

:clap:

I'm cancelling anyway, and I don't even have direct TV.

We also need to call and write NFL's sponsors, and tell them we are boycotting them so long as they give advertising dollars to a bunch of flag burning Commies.
Nah, I think it is too late for my interest in that bunch of felons.

I never thought the NFL would be protecting ass holes who were pissing on the American public, but there it is for all to see.

Leftists corrupt and destroy everything that they get control of.

Micheal Weiner often makes good points, but his delusion that the jewish Yahweh is "God" is annoying. He tries to sucker in "evangelical" mental patients.

Forum List

Back