Finally starting 2018 Saudis Women allowed to drive

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Saudis Shoe store owners and Mall shop owners were celebrating the decision all over the country. *L*
cheering-and-celebrating.jpg

Starting 2018 Saudis expect to see alot of these car signs:
tmp-cam--1141628378.jpg

Why would the Saudis cave now, when self-driving cars are just around the corner and the issue of their ban on females driving will become moot?

Gotta love those muzzies
They love women. They dont grab them by the pussies

Man, are they fracking up!

Saudi Arabia Agrees to Let Women Drive

Saudi Arabia announced on Tuesday that it would allow women to drive, ending a longstanding policy that has become a global symbol of the repression of women in the ultraconservative kingdom.

The change, which will take effect in June of next year, was announced on state television and in a simultaneous media event in Washington. The decision highlights the damage that the no-driving policy has done to the kingdom’s international reputation and its hopes for a public relations benefit from the reform.​

Does this mean muslim below-Springer-inbreds will stop throwing disfiguring acid in the faces of women who disobey?

Well...those trogs had to do SOMETHING to contradict Trump's harsh critique at the UN. I am sure there is a huge caveat.

The thing is, women in Saudi Arabia still have to wear blankets over their heads, so big deal.

When secularism out brains fanatical religiousity, greater freedom occurs

Gotta love those muzzies
/----/ You stupidity knows no boundaries.
muslim abuse of women - Google Search
Sarcasm goof troop :lol:
/----/ Only a Liberal would find amusement in disfiguring women with acid.
I didnt even mention acid. Are you still asleep?
/----/ Ask an adult to show you how to click on a link and see for yourself how much muslime men love their women. muslim abuse of women - Google Search

Gotta love those muzzies
/----/ You stupidity knows no boundaries.
muslim abuse of women - Google Search
Sarcasm goof troop :lol:
/----/ Only a Liberal would find amusement in disfiguring women with acid.
I didnt even mention acid. Are you still asleep?
/----/ Ask an adult to show you how to click on a link and see for yourself how much muslime men love their women. muslim abuse of women - Google Search
I know how they are!! I was being sarcastic. My first post was a JOKE. I was INSULTING them. Holy Fucking Cripes man

New Topics

Forum List

Back