Boycott NFL Sponsors

Kaepernick has got a big endorsement deal.....doing MaxiPad commercials and Gerber's baby food commercials

McDonald's is on the list, that will be tough for me. I will have to go to Jack-in-the-Box or Burger King.

McDonald's is on the list, that will be tough for me. I will have to go to Jack-in-the-Box or Burger King.
Bugger King is much better food anyway.

I am boycotting these businesses as well, but Frito Lay and Verizon aint happenin.

Also, Busch is taking our side on this and told the NFL they expect them to resolve this shit soon, which sounds like they want it to stop also.

I have a VISA card and a box of Quaker oatmeal cereal. My bank didn't give me a choice about the VISA card, so I'd have to change banks to boycott VISA.

I can throw my oatmeal away I suppose, but the money is already spent. I will eat it and then not buy another.

Proctor & Gamble will also be tough, they make many products that I use.

"I'll boycott these businesses until it becomes a hassle or I need their products." Wishy-washy whiners.

"I'll boycott these businesses until it becomes a hassle or I need their products." Wishy-washy whiners.
I get that you're gay, but that doesn't mean you have to be an unpatriotic asshole that spits on the American flag.

Bugger King is much better food anyway.

I am boycotting these businesses as well, but Frito Lay and Verizon aint happenin.

Also, Busch is taking our side on this and told the NFL they expect them to resolve this shit soon, which sounds like they want it to stop also.

That's commitment.

I have a VISA card and a box of Quaker oatmeal cereal. My bank didn't give me a choice about the VISA card, so I'd have to change banks to boycott VISA.

I can throw my oatmeal away I suppose, but the money is already spent. I will eat it and then not buy another.

More commitment. You guys are so principled!

I will boycott, I'm just pointing out it will take some sacrifice since these companies make so many things that I normally use every day.

I get that you're gay, but that doesn't mean you have to be an unpatriotic asshole that spits on the American flag.

I get that you're a bitter divorcee, but wrapping yourself in the flag doesn't make you a patriotic American.

Forum List

Back