Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The President has tried everything to get around Pelousy's refusal to do anything to help America....every thing but one thing......BRIBE HER. And so now he's done that with the new budget deal that gives him ample money to build the Wall...no poison pills. What does she get in return?....moola to spend as she sees fit...ie into her purse. No-bid projects to her mob-connected husband and stock options for herself and her pals. She's as corrupt as it gets and Trump finally realized that's the open door through Pelousy. But what will "the squad" say? Nancy just stepped on a landmine with AOC and her gang of three but she pulled the trigger anyway. She's almost 80 and she's not coming back...she'll ride her broom off into the moonlight with another $5M and change....finally, the Witch is dead.
emotion-5.gif

Cz7GHfX.gif

Donald Trump, congressional Democrats reach two-year budget deal, avoid crisis on debt ceiling

of course Trump passed a bill that allows him to increase the dept picture.

Gotta stay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay in front of Obama.

• Banned
You can't cut a deal with Democrats, they will weasel out of holding up their end of the deal at the first opportunity.

True, but the witch has SIGNED OFF on this deal....I'm surprised more here don't see what's happened. She may figure her crooked judges can stop Wall construction but the Supremes have had about enough of that crap. I'd say this is YUUUGE for us.

• Banned
That's how Bush got the democrooks to go along with the war, but as soon as the checks were written, the democrook machine went to work undermining the effort.

They never pulled funding....they set the Rat Media on Dubya but it made no difference...he still won that war....before Barry tried to lose it.

• Banned
of course Trump passed a bill that allows him to increase the dept picture.

Gotta stay waaaaaaaaaaaaaay in front of Obama.

Barry pissed away $10T.....Trump couldn't pull that off if he built a hundred walls, snitch.

You can't cut a deal with Democrats, they will weasel out of holding up their end of the deal at the first opportunity.

True, but the witch has SIGNED OFF on this deal....I'm surprised more here don't see what's happened. She may figure her crooked judges can stop Wall construction but the Supremes have had about enough of that crap. I'd say this is YUUUGE for us.

Allow me to demonstrate. When Trump offered Dem's amnesty for Dreamers in exchange for $20 billion in funding for the border wall here's what Dem's said. Dem's said lets take that deal, we can keep Trump from actually building the wall for years by tying it up in the courts. Dems had no intention of keeping to the deal from the start.

Yeah, like that "secure the border for amnesty" deal in 1986.

Or the one last year when Trump offered Dreamers amnesty in exchange for border wall funding. Dem's immediately started scheming that they could keep Trump from actually building the wall for years by tying it up in court. So like always, Dem's get what they want and weasel out of holding up their end of the deal.

Allow me to demonstrate. When Trump offered Dem's amnesty for Dreamers in exchange for $20 billion in funding for the border wall here's what Dem's said. Dem's said lets take that deal, we can keep Trump from actually building the wall for years by tying it up in the courts. Dems had no intention of keeping to the deal from the start.

no, allow ME to demonstrate - heres what the conservatives said ...

Conservative groups immediately moved to pan the deal, with FreedomWorks calling it a “disgrace” after the GOP ran so hard against spending increases during Barack Obama’s presidency.

“With this ‘deal,’ GOP ‘leadership’ has ceded its ground on fiscal responsibility, which for years was supposed to be a core tenet of the party,” said Adam Brandon, FreedomWorks’ president. “It’s incredibly cynical to frame this deal as positive.”

“We hope President Trump will reject the budget busting deal from Speaker Pelosi and Secretary Mnuchin,” said Club for Growth President David McIntosh, adding that Mnuchin should read Trump’s “Art of the Deal.”

Nobody knows exactly who agreed to what in that exchange...some say Trump tried to shoot the moon and pissed off the Rats...others say the Rats never offered that much. This has nothing to do with that. I already mentioned they may be depending on their judges to block construction. I also mentioned the USSC can end that charade. The thing is, NOW we got the money, no strings attached, no poison pill buried in the boilerplate....YUUGE.

Conservative groups immediately moved to pan the deal, with FreedomWorks calling it a “disgrace” after the GOP ran so hard against spending increases during Barack Obama’s presidency.

“With this ‘deal,’ GOP ‘leadership’ has ceded its ground on fiscal responsibility, which for years was supposed to be a core tenet of the party,” said Adam Brandon, FreedomWorks’ president. “It’s incredibly cynical to frame this deal as positive.”

“We hope President Trump will reject the budget busting deal from Speaker Pelosi and Secretary Mnuchin,” said Club for Growth President David McIntosh, adding that Mnuchin should read Trump’s “Art of the Deal.”

What are you talking about?

apparently we need to bring up what a stupid idiot you really are ..

Nobody knows exactly who agreed to what in that exchange...some say Trump tried to shoot the moon and pissed off the Rats...others say the Rats never offered that much. This has nothing to do with that. I already mentioned they may be depending on their judges to block construction. I also mentioned the USSC can end that charade. The thing is, NOW we got the money, no strings attached, no poison pill buried in the boilerplate....YUUGE.

Its not a question, I heard Democrats discussing exactly that with my own ears, using the courts to tie up border wall construction. They were laughing about how they would screw Trump on that deal. THAT is who you are dealing with here, Dem's have no intention of honoring a compromise a lesson countless Republican presidents had to learn the hard way.

apparently we need to bring up what a stupid idiot you really are ..

Ah, a troll post got it.

the witch is dead -

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), who is almost certain to see some defections on the left, argued the massive domestic spending infusion amounts to a jobs bill for the middle class and ends the threat of blunt budget cuts due to the 2011 Budget Control Act.

“The shadow of sequestration — the inability of the government to provide ladders so middle-class people can deal with the big forces pushing them around — will no longer hover over our work on the federal budget,” Schumer said.

House members will not return to Washington until Tuesday night, but Pelosi is also already pushing hard for support from her Democratic rank-and-file.

Pelosi sent a letter to all Democratic lawmakers on Tuesday describing the deal as “bold, bipartisan and a victory for Democrats and the American people,” the start of her own sales pitch to her caucus.

well, alllllllllrighteeeeeeeeeeeee then.

Forum List

Back