NYT: Grandpa Biden is convinced that 2020 will be a referendum on Trump and his fitness for office

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Joe Biden Wants to Take America Back to a Time Before Trump

"If that's all it is, Trump loses. But Democrats have decided to turn the election into a referendum on open borders -- instead of running against Trump for opening the border" - Coulter

"When the carnival comes through town the first time, and the guy with the shell and the pea game, and you lose — the second time they come around, you’re a little more ‘Wait, wait, wait, wait, I saw what happened last time.’ ” -- Biden on Trump and the Forgotten Man

good old Grandpa Joe!

Biden makes a beautiful case for beating Trump — the false promises - and then his “chief strategist” Mike Donilon says they’re going to beat Trump the same way Hillary did: "a referendum on Trump and his fitness for office."

FB_IMG_1563395010956.jpg

• Banned
Biden chief strategist Donilon: Obama picked Biden to be his V.P and "if you want to trust someone’s judgment, Obama’s judgment is pretty good.”

Didn't Obama pick Hillary?

I do not support Trump but I believe this to be wrong. There are a growing number of people like me that will no longer vote against something. You have to convince me that you are worth voting for, not that the other guy is bad so vote for me.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

The country will have survived 4-years of Trump, rather nicely if you look at your 401Ks.
The voters will also know that Trump is NOT a polished politician, but an eccentric businessman who has his own style of managing the US.
The voters know that the "establishment" of both parties moves factories overseas and only cares for the "donor class".
So Trump has proven his fitness for office in spite of multiple deep state coup attempts, and constant hounding by the MSM.
The dems have nothing to run on except calling Trump names, which didn't work in 2016. In case you forgot what 2016 was like..

Forum List

Back