Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

Except the match the FEC filings as well...

Bripat, the crime you think here is, that someone donated to a democrat...
It's the same crime that D'Souza went to prison for. Exactly the same.

No it isn't, she is offered 60 days to correct a mistake and did so...

It is a crime if she let go over 60 days... This is a thing called the law...

Here read this:
Remedying an excessive contribution - FEC.gov
So she was given 60 days to fix her "mistake," but D'Souze was sent right to prison, and you're defending this? You have to know that an injustice was committed her. You can't be stupid enough to believe it's not an injustice. Yet, you are defending it. That explains how you could vote for the lying bribe-taking criminal hero. You're a totally amoral sleazy unscrupulous douchebag.

Rosie used ActBlue to donate which was responsible of her, she trusted them to find any problems which they did... They found it because she consistently used her name to donate and ActBlue found it quite easily... She said she didn't know she over paid to one and was more that willing to redesignate when she was informed of the error.

D'Souze used two different friends to donate who sang like a canary when they were found out. He deliberately tried to deceive the FEC and thus pleaded guilty...

I know you find this hard to take... But Rosie didn't break the law, a private company was used to make sure that wouldn't happen accidentally...

By the way if ActBlue would not have found out D'Souze deception... He broke the law as soon as the asked someone else to donate for him...
You're such a fucking douche bag. You're still trying to defend someone who obviously broke the law. ActBlue is not responsible for Rosy's criminal behavior. She obviously knew she was violating the camaign limits, and only a sleazy lying unscrupulous douche like you would claim otherwise. She was given 60 days to fix her "mistake," but D'Souza went stright to prison. Only someone with the morals of a pimp would call that justice.

Thanks for the insults, it must mean I am winning... ActBlue is responsible, that is why they are paid... One of actBlue's job is compliance and on there website they advertise that service, it is not guaranteed but they do help...
Donors

Again ActBlue is a company used by mainly Democrats to help there donors on this. GOP has not set up such a service..
How ActBlue Became a Powerful Force in Fund-Raising

This must really annoy you that the Democrats are just better than the right on this... It is amazing what can be done if unlike the Right wing side you spend all day spreading lies like you did on Rosie...

As I said ActBlue would not have caught the D'Souza donations as he wilfully deceived the system by asking others to donate... D'Souza didn't donate the money, he got other to donate his money in their names, that is illegal and is fraud.

I don't know how telling the truth makes one a Douchebag? Do you have a problem being wrong?

Like Dinesh did....In fact, he used different people that admitted to it. Rosie no, she used her name and her money the only thing that could happen is a fine..
she used 4 variations of her name and 5 addresses.

if just a fine for you or i doing that, great. fine her. if more, great. give more. but stop with the "oh she didn't mean it" crap. (not you per se, just the argument in general in here)
four variations but yet still the same name, just like I have done and it's still legal. Different addresses are easily checked. But why do you ignore what Django of the Republicans did?
again - i don't buy this shit either. it took me 8 months of bullshit to correct my middle name. w/o it being corrected on my birth certificate, i could not get TSA Precheck and i could not get a passport.

why?

cause michael and micheal are 2 different people to our government until proven otherwise.

if i told either of those places "oh it's just a typo, it's me" they would not give a flying horse shit. correct it and come back.

i'm not going to chase down "but look what they did over there" as a distraction either. focus daniel-san.

what ROSIE ODONNELL DID was wrong. if others were wrong too - great. start a thread and rag on them. if django pissed a democrats off, sorry to hear it.

4 names and 5 addresses is NOT an accident.
Hell man,, when you have nicknames and long family names it's easy to get them different depending on who is entering the information, it occurred during military service also and everything turned out fine since they associate your social security number for identification before legal names....In civilian it a SS number or a DL number.

You can get pizzed all you like it's not up to me to do a damn thing either whey.
Rosy entered the information every time, dumbass. Who gives out their credit card information to other people? Nobody. The claim that O'Donnell didn't know she was breaking the law doesn't pass the smell test.

Again law was not broken, if she didn't fix her mistake then it would. This is why the democrats put in this system over ten years ago...

I would asking why the GOP don't have a similar system or do they not mind their donors breaking the law?

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
Agreed

-Geaux

Just read the thread, no law was broken....

Bripat is loosing it, he is jealous that democrats put in a safeguard to help.

O’Donnell, who donated more than $90,000 during the 2017-2018 election cycle to 50 different federal candidates and committees, said she uses the online liberal fundraising platform ActBlue.
Why doesn’t Crooked Donnie arrest her?

He controls the Justice Dept

Because there is no crime

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-rosie-insanity-campaign-donations/
Snopes is fake news.

You obviously don't know the law..

Instead of calling credible news sources fake news, you should read them...

You are blatantly wrong here... Factually wrong...

If you are using different versions of your name, with the intent to deceive, it is fraud.
Like Dinesh did....In fact, he used different people that admitted to it. Rosie no, she used her name and her money the only thing that could happen is a fine..

if just a fine for you or i doing that, great. fine her. if more, great. give more. but stop with the "oh she didn't mean it" crap. (not you per se, just the argument in general in here)
four variations but yet still the same name, just like I have done and it's still legal. Different addresses are easily checked. But why do you ignore what Django of the Republicans did?
again - i don't buy this shit either. it took me 8 months of bullshit to correct my middle name. w/o it being corrected on my birth certificate, i could not get TSA Precheck and i could not get a passport.

why?

cause michael and micheal are 2 different people to our government until proven otherwise.

if i told either of those places "oh it's just a typo, it's me" they would not give a flying horse shit. correct it and come back.

i'm not going to chase down "but look what they did over there" as a distraction either. focus daniel-san.

what ROSIE ODONNELL DID was wrong. if others were wrong too - great. start a thread and rag on them. if django pissed a democrats off, sorry to hear it.

Hell man,, when you have nicknames and long family names it's easy to get them different depending on who is entering the information, it occurred during military service also and everything turned out fine since they associate your social security number for identification before legal names....In civilian it a SS number or a DL number.

You can get pizzed all you like it's not up to me to do a damn thing either whey.
rosie o'donnell.

yea, that's a tough one. i can see why someone who likely signs autographs two or 3 times a day would get her name wrong and/or need several variations of it for when it hits pawn shop and they offer .38¢ for it. now - outside her name that is bullshit but *even if* - why the different addresses?

all this allowances people give her would never give trump or a conservative the same allowances - and that's what i'm sick and tired of. we can do it you shut up.

"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Agreed

-Geaux

yea but as usual they put it in AFTER they broke the law.

OR -

let's go with "safeguard to help" - another way to say "technicality we utilize when caught".

Snopes is fake news.

Here read this:
So she was given 60 days to fix her "mistake," but D'Souze was sent right to prison, and you're defending this? You have to know that an injustice was committed her. You can't be stupid enough to believe it's not an injustice. Yet, you are defending it. That explains how you could vote for the lying bribe-taking criminal hero. You're a totally amoral sleazy unscrupulous douchebag.
Wow, Dude cheese out man...The situation is not identical...
identical? no not really. except for the "over-donating and using multiple names and addresses to do it" there's nothing similar here.

Agreed

-Geaux

yea but as usual they put it in AFTER they broke the law.

OR -

let's go with "safeguard to help" - another way to say "technicality we utilize when caught".

Do you have a speedometer in your car?

Being careful about not breaking the law is good citizenship, Democrats exercise that, GOP don't... It must be annoying you somehow...

Here read this:
identical? no not really. except for the "over-donating and using multiple names and addresses to do it" there's nothing similar here.

60 days to correct and she did... ActBlue is there for that reason... ActBlue sometimes works retroactively as it did in this case...

Are you not happy a citizen didn't break the law and corrected there own actions. Isn't this individual responsibility?

Dinesh should be able to give Crooked Donnie inside advice on how to survive in prison

if rosie went to jail,,,would she be sharing a cell with Rod Blagojevich ??
Don't they know that when they come to America to adopt American surnames?
and who names their kids "Rod"..i mean,,,it sounds like a body part
They may have been mechanics in the old country.

Moon,

Quick one here... Has Fox broken the libel law?

Libel in the USA is particularly restricted when applied to public figures (such as Rosie), so she would have to prove (all):

1. The claim did actual damage.
  2. The claim was false.
  3. The claim was made with malicious intent.
Demonstrating #1/#3 to a court’s satisfaction is extremely challenging.

1. Well insulting her on a multi-channel environment for a number of news cycles has to be considered damaging to anyone's career... They are basically splitting her audience.

2. Claim is false.

3. This could be hard. But Fox profited of this story with advertisers. There is plenty of proof of Fox's business model of pumping the right. They have targeted Rosie before.

I think while hard to win this case there is a case to be made.. It would definitely send a shot across the bow of Fox on adherence to the truth, make them think before. Remember D'Souza is a paid contributor, they have to stand behind what he said too, they gave him the platform so they get sued...

why?

rosie o'donnell.

yea, that's a tough one. i can see why someone who likely signs autographs two or 3 times a day would get her name wrong and/or need several variations of it for when it hits pawn shop and they offer .38¢ for it. now - outside her name that is bullshit but *even if* - why the different addresses?

all this allowances people give her would never give trump or a conservative the same allowances - and that's what i'm sick and tired of. we can do it you shut up.

The bottom line is that the people who defend O'Donnell are sleazy unscrupulous douchebags.

Moon,

Libel in the USA is particularly restricted when applied to public figures (such as Rosie), so she would have to prove (all):

2. The claim was false.

1. Well insulting her on a multi-channel environment for a number of news cycles has to be considered damaging to anyone's career... They are basically splitting her audience.

2. Claim is false.

3. This could be hard. But Fox profited of this story with advertisers. There is plenty of proof of Fox's business model of pumping the right. They have targeted Rosie before.

I think while hard to win this case there is a case to be made.. It would definitely send a shot across the bow of Fox on adherence to the truth, make them think before. Remember D'Souza is a paid contributor, they have to stand behind what he said too, they gave him the platform so they get sued...

O'Donnell is guilty as hell, and you're a douchebag.

Here read this:

60 days to correct and she did... ActBlue is there for that reason... ActBlue sometimes works retroactively as it did in this case...

Are you not happy a citizen didn't break the law and corrected there own actions. Isn't this individual responsibility?
But then, D'Souza wasn't allowed to correct. He was sent to prison for the exact same thing. That's a fact that your sleazy lies just can't get around.

why?

Rosy entered the information every time, dumbass. Who gives out their credit card information to other people? Nobody. The claim that O'Donnell didn't know she was breaking the law doesn't pass the smell test.

Again law was not broken, if she didn't fix her mistake then it would. This is why the democrats put in this system over ten years ago...

I would asking why the GOP don't have a similar system or do they not mind their donors breaking the law?
If the law wasn't broken, then why did D'Souza go to prison for it? O'Donnell is responsible for her behavior. She deliberately attempted to evade campaign donation limits through fraud, and you're a sleazy lying douchebag.

Why doesn’t Crooked Donnie arrest her?

He controls the Justice Dept

Because there is no crime

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-rosie-insanity-campaign-donations/
Snopes is fake news.

I know when two people do the exact same thing, and one goes to prison for it, while the other is allowed to "fix" her mistake, that justice is being trampled. I also know that only an amoral piece of shit would defend such an outcome.

Here read this:

ActBlue has nothing to do with this, your fucking moron.

Moon,

2. The claim was false.

2. Claim is false.

Depends if there is a disclaimer or not.

I know when two people do the exact same thing, and one goes to prison for it, while the other is allowed to "fix" her mistake, that justice is being trampled. I also know that only an amoral piece of shit would defend such an outcome.
How was the actions identical, who did Rosie get to donate in someone else's name?

Forum List

Back