Democrat Hero says Roger Stone deserves a pardon.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Judge Nap says Stone needs a pardon.

I wonder if he will no be back on the Dimwinger shit list.

Napolitano on Roger Stone case: 'Only a pardon can fairly undo this mess'

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said on “Fox & Friends” on Thursday, the day former Trump adviser Roger Stone was set to be sentenced after the federal judge overseeing the case refused demands to delay the trial, that “only a pardon can fairly undo this mess.”

“This is not about politics and it's not about friendship, it's about the Constitution and human decency,” Napolitano added.

Napolitano made the comments on Thursday, two days after U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson indicated during a pre-sentence hearing that she planned to move forward with Stone’s sentencing, which comes after his defense made a second request for a new trial earlier this month in the wake of revelations of possible political bias of a juror in his first case.

When asked what should happen on Thursday, Napolitano said, “The judge should interrogate this foreperson about her biases against the president.”

Napolitano on Roger Stone case: 'Only a pardon can fairly undo this mess'

Nap said that he'd grant a new trial and see if Barr wants to spend the time and money.
The trial judge still may want to interview the jury foreman to see if there was any law broken based on her obvious proven bias.
This is still up in the air. Trump doesn't need to do anything yet.

upload_2020-2-20_11-29-58.jpeg

His attoreny knows more than you demonic asses.

When you retards learn how your rights just went out the window oh you won't laugh then pos ---s.

Being someone who remembers when Fox really were the bad guys essentially, helping W win in 2000 and cheerleading him through 9/11 and his Middle East wmd wars, trashing Obama constantly often without good cause,,... it's amazing seeing this whole paradigm shift happen where it's by and large reversed now. We've got Brian Williams - the ONE time he treats Trump as a respectable president is when he's reporting on the "glorious" 59 Tomahawks launched into Syria, and there's Rachel Maddow and her guest John Brennan stirring up a proxy war with Russia.

Honestly, if you'd told me I'd be posting Fox clips online 10 years ago,
I'd have said "Yeah right. "

Here is Clown News Network yesterday;

Forum List

Back