Digging Through The Trash

Sometimes when you go looking for one thing you find another. It was yesterday and I was digging on the legal background of Clinton's son in law and the 40 million he cheated investors out of. Well up pops a name I remembered as having direct ties to the Clintons.

The problem was two other thread starts I had already written had come up with more names. Slowly more names appeared with the SAME connection. It was no fluke or accident, it was far to direct. I'm going to lay those connections out before you and its NOT conspiracy because ANYBODY checking Wiki and public records can find them.

I don't think anybody here or even another forum has ever posted this because its a hard grind to dig up all this public info. Folks, just being honest with you I am about to show you the path to "Narrative Enslavement".

1, CNN president Virginia Moseley is MARRIED to Clinton's deputy Tom Nides.

2, CBS president David Rhodes is the BROTHER to Ben Rhodes who wrote the Benghazi talking points.

3, ABC president Ben Sherwood is the BROTHER to Obama's "special adviser" Elizabeth Sherwood.

4, ABC news producer Ian Cameron is MARRIED to Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser.

5, ABC news reporter Claire Shipman is MARRIED to former White House press secretary Jay Carney.

6, ABC news and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is MARRIED to Katey Hogan. Obama's deputy press secretary.

7, CNN assignment manager Joe Lockhart is Clinton's press secretary.

8, CBS Vice president of communications is WAS Clinton's press secretary when she was first lady.

Folks, they are all connected directly to the narrative you are being fed. This connection is as bad or worse then PRAVDA back in the days of the Soviet Union. You simply do NOT have a "free press". You have a government controlled press as the press and the DNC literally ARE in the SAME bed together.

We face a crisis here in America, a woman running for office with 30 thousand PLUS emails "missing" but someone has them. That means she is open to blackmail from whatever world power or group has them. And while the press is covering HER ass we have NO ONE covering ours.

When you have a party, ANY party that has communist style press control, you CAN bet your ass you WILL have communist style government control. Feel free to Wiki biography my eight points.

Remember, freedom is only cheap when YOU throw it away.

Fury

You want the government to prohibit members of the press to be in relationships with people in government,

and you're going to call THAT freedom of the press?

Jesus. What next?
You look at the fact that CNN, ABC and CBS top executives are literally in bed with the Clinton campaign and you respond by asking 'What, you against marriage freedom?'

You cannot be THAT stupid as this obvviously shows that the press is not independent from the Clinton campaign as they are wed to it

its-a-conspiracy.jpg
You think this is all coincidence?

You are a fucking moron, jack ass.

Trump and his base are a bunch of fascist. God bless freedom of the press!
Where is the freedom of the press when the government that they need to report to We the People about are all in their family?

Stop being stupid, dude.

With the Left, it is all about 'plausible deniability.' They would NEVER just accept Trump having similar connections.

Funny...they CAN connect the dots with Rs, but not with Ds.

Leftist partisans are killing America.

The former head of Fox is currently working directly with the Trump campaign dope. The very thing you are in a twist over with the OP.
You already used that ONE. Now seven more, go to it. YOU said it was easy.

Bannon of Breitbart is now working directly for the Trump campaign as well. That's the head of two major media outlets working directly for the Trump campaign. Using your own logic, those alone trump anything you have suggested.
Six more maggot.

That's all you get. You gave spouses of Clinton associates and I gave you the head of the two largest RW media outlets in the country working directly for the Trump campaign. Where's your concern?
I gave you two of the largest networks in the WORLD, CBS and ABC. And the second largest cable news program CNN.

You gave me ONE cable network and ONE cyber news paper. Keep digging maggot. YOU said eight was easy. And a cyber news paper hardly counts as a network maggot so keep digging.

Sometimes when you go looking for one thing you find another. It was yesterday and I was digging on the legal background of Clinton's son in law and the 40 million he cheated investors out of. Well up pops a name I remembered as having direct ties to the Clintons.

The problem was two other thread starts I had already written had come up with more names. Slowly more names appeared with the SAME connection. It was no fluke or accident, it was far to direct. I'm going to lay those connections out before you and its NOT conspiracy because ANYBODY checking Wiki and public records can find them.

I don't think anybody here or even another forum has ever posted this because its a hard grind to dig up all this public info. Folks, just being honest with you I am about to show you the path to "Narrative Enslavement".

2, CBS president David Rhodes is the BROTHER to Ben Rhodes who wrote the Benghazi talking points.

3, ABC president Ben Sherwood is the BROTHER to Obama's "special adviser" Elizabeth Sherwood.

4, ABC news producer Ian Cameron is MARRIED to Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser.

5, ABC news reporter Claire Shipman is MARRIED to former White House press secretary Jay Carney.

6, ABC news and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is MARRIED to Katey Hogan. Obama's deputy press secretary.

8, CBS Vice president of communications is WAS Clinton's press secretary when she was first lady.

Folks, they are all connected directly to the narrative you are being fed. This connection is as bad or worse then PRAVDA back in the days of the Soviet Union. You simply do NOT have a "free press". You have a government controlled press as the press and the DNC literally ARE in the SAME bed together.

We face a crisis here in America, a woman running for office with 30 thousand PLUS emails "missing" but someone has them. That means she is open to blackmail from whatever world power or group has them. And while the press is covering HER ass we have NO ONE covering ours.

When you have a party, ANY party that has communist style press control, you CAN bet your ass you WILL have communist style government control. Feel free to Wiki biography my eight points.

Fury

You want the government to prohibit members of the press to be in relationships with people in government,

Jesus. What next?
You look at the fact that CNN, ABC and CBS top executives are literally in bed with the Clinton campaign and you respond by asking 'What, you against marriage freedom?'

You cannot be THAT stupid as this obvviously shows that the press is not independent from the Clinton campaign as they are wed to it

So, some Clinton associates have ties to the media but none of them are actually a part of the campaign let alone on the payroll and you find this deeply suspicious.
At the same time the Trump campaign just added to their payroll the heads of the two largest RW media outlets and you have no such suspicions?

You dupes are hilarious.

The former head of Fox is currently working directly with the Trump campaign dope. The very thing you are in a twist over with the OP.
You already used that ONE. Now seven more, go to it. YOU said it was easy.

Bannon of Breitbart is now working directly for the Trump campaign as well. That's the head of two major media outlets working directly for the Trump campaign. Using your own logic, those alone trump anything you have suggested.
Six more maggot.

That's all you get. You gave spouses of Clinton associates and I gave you the head of the two largest RW media outlets in the country working directly for the Trump campaign. Where's your concern?
I gave you two of the largest networks in the WORLD, CBS and ABC. And the second largest cable news program CNN.

You gave me ONE cable network and ONE cyber news paper. Keep digging maggot. YOU said eight was easy. And a cyber news paper hardly counts as a network maggot so keep digging.

None of the people you cited work for the Clinton campaign in any capacity and certainly aren't on their payroll. The Trump campaign just hired the heads of the two largest RW media outlets to work directly for the campaign, they are on their payroll and no concerns from you.

Total thread fail.

Yoar ranting is ridiculous.
Trump sucks, so you are making up bizarre conspiracies to explain why he's losing.
The idea that today's press in America is akin to Pravda is retarded.
There is so much ridiculous about that post, it is a challenge just deciding where to start.

You basically are saying that Trump sucks -> Trump will lose -> Other views are therefore merely conspiracies -> because Trump sucks

roflmao

Hutch Starskey 2 minutes in Sorros admits Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! He says only CHEATING in the electorial college will save Hillary.

Soros doesn't control anything. Just another dupe conspiracy.

You really need to get informed.

Hillary's emails clearly show Soros telling her what to do...and she did as instructed. Clear proof...but you still won't see it...you are blind.

Fury

Jesus. What next?
The media is supposed to be the watchdog of government, not the lapdog. The media is the last protection we have against tyranny. If they are fellating the people who are ripping us off and oppressing us, our Republic is doomed.

The mistake the OP made is in singling out Democrats, which is typical of his partisan hackery. The media is in bed with the GOP, too.

Fury
And after reading that 90% of democrat voting Americans would respond with “I do not care about any of that or that level of details, the media is generally fair in its assessments. We know Hillary is shady but Trump is off the charts insane. We always vote democrat because republicans are only in it for the wealthy. Hillary is the obvious choice.”

Trump sucks, so you are making up bizarre conspiracies to explain why he's losing.
There is so much ridiculous about that post, it is a challenge just deciding where to start.

You basically are saying that Trump sucks -> Trump will lose -> Other views are therefore merely conspiracies -> because Trump sucks

roflmao

Er, no.

It's over.

Give it up.

roflmao

Er, no.

It's over.

Give it up.
Umm, yes.

It is over for your stupidity.

You cant give up your stupidity as you are born with it.

[

Jesus. What next?

You want to kill all Republicans and burn down their houses with their children inside?

and you're going to call THAT freedom?

Standard Disclaimer: Try responding to what people actually post rather than invention slanderous bullshit that has no connection to their words, Herr Goebbels.

Hutch Starskey 2 minutes in Sorros admits Trump will win the popular vote in a LANDSLIDE! He says only CHEATING in the electorial college will save Hillary.

Soros doesn't control anything. Just another dupe conspiracy.

You really need to get informed.

Hillary's emails clearly show Soros telling her what to do...and she did as instructed. Clear proof...but you still won't see it...you are blind.

Forum List

Back