Digging Through The Trash

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Sometimes when you go looking for one thing you find another. It was yesterday and I was digging on the legal background of Clinton's son in law and the 40 million he cheated investors out of. Well up pops a name I remembered as having direct ties to the Clintons.

The problem was two other thread starts I had already written had come up with more names. Slowly more names appeared with the SAME connection. It was no fluke or accident, it was far to direct. I'm going to lay those connections out before you and its NOT conspiracy because ANYBODY checking Wiki and public records can find them.

I don't think anybody here or even another forum has ever posted this because its a hard grind to dig up all this public info. Folks, just being honest with you I am about to show you the path to "Narrative Enslavement".

1, CNN president Virginia Moseley is MARRIED to Clinton's deputy Tom Nides.

2, CBS president David Rhodes is the BROTHER to Ben Rhodes who wrote the Benghazi talking points.

3, ABC president Ben Sherwood is the BROTHER to Obama's "special adviser" Elizabeth Sherwood.

4, ABC news producer Ian Cameron is MARRIED to Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser.

5, ABC news reporter Claire Shipman is MARRIED to former White House press secretary Jay Carney.

6, ABC news and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is MARRIED to Katey Hogan. Obama's deputy press secretary.

7, CNN assignment manager Joe Lockhart is Clinton's press secretary.

8, CBS Vice president of communications is WAS Clinton's press secretary when she was first lady.

Folks, they are all connected directly to the narrative you are being fed. This connection is as bad or worse then PRAVDA back in the days of the Soviet Union. You simply do NOT have a "free press". You have a government controlled press as the press and the DNC literally ARE in the SAME bed together.

We face a crisis here in America, a woman running for office with 30 thousand PLUS emails "missing" but someone has them. That means she is open to blackmail from whatever world power or group has them. And while the press is covering HER ass we have NO ONE covering ours.

When you have a party, ANY party that has communist style press control, you CAN bet your ass you WILL have communist style government control. Feel free to Wiki biography my eight points.

Remember, freedom is only cheap when YOU throw it away.

Fury

Sometimes when you go looking for one thing you find another. It was yesterday and I was digging on the legal background of Clinton's son in law and the 40 million he cheated investors out of. Well up pops a name I remembered as having direct ties to the Clintons.

The problem was two other thread starts I had already written had come up with more names. Slowly more names appeared with the SAME connection. It was no fluke or accident, it was far to direct. I'm going to lay those connections out before you and its NOT conspiracy because ANYBODY checking Wiki and public records can find them.

I don't think anybody here or even another forum has ever posted this because its a hard grind to dig up all this public info. Folks, just being honest with you I am about to show you the path to "Narrative Enslavement".

2, CBS president David Rhodes is the BROTHER to Ben Rhodes who wrote the Benghazi talking points.

3, ABC president Ben Sherwood is the BROTHER to Obama's "special adviser" Elizabeth Sherwood.

4, ABC news producer Ian Cameron is MARRIED to Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser.

5, ABC news reporter Claire Shipman is MARRIED to former White House press secretary Jay Carney.

6, ABC news and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is MARRIED to Katey Hogan. Obama's deputy press secretary.

8, CBS Vice president of communications is WAS Clinton's press secretary when she was first lady.

Folks, they are all connected directly to the narrative you are being fed. This connection is as bad or worse then PRAVDA back in the days of the Soviet Union. You simply do NOT have a "free press". You have a government controlled press as the press and the DNC literally ARE in the SAME bed together.

We face a crisis here in America, a woman running for office with 30 thousand PLUS emails "missing" but someone has them. That means she is open to blackmail from whatever world power or group has them. And while the press is covering HER ass we have NO ONE covering ours.

When you have a party, ANY party that has communist style press control, you CAN bet your ass you WILL have communist style government control. Feel free to Wiki biography my eight points.

Fury

You want the government to prohibit members of the press to be in relationships with people in government,

and you're going to call THAT freedom of the press?

Jesus. What next?

Fury

You want the government to prohibit members of the press to be in relationships with people in government,

Jesus. What next?
I call it dirty politics. The Clintons have been playing this game since their Arkansas days when they first started living off taxpayers.

• Banned

Fury

Jesus. What next?
I call it dirty politics. The Clintons have been playing this game since their Arkansas days when they first started living off taxpayers.
The Clinton's are all about lies and cover ups. One cover up the Clinton's did while Bill was president was this...

So putting America in danger for a Clinton benefit is just standard policy.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Just shows how "connected" the Clintons are and if anyone thinks Hitlery will ever be held accountable for anything then they are dreaming.

One can only hope she doesn't win this November.

Just shows how "connected" the Clintons are and if anyone thinks Hitlery will ever be held accountable for anything then they are dreaming.

On can only hope she doesn't win this November.
To even think we have an un-biased press after looking at that list would be insane.

To even think we have an un-biased press after looking at that list would be insane.

The press hasn't been unbiased for decades. In fact they are so busy trying to make the news that they no longer report it accurately.

The LSM isn't worth watching, reading or listening to.

The press hasn't been unbiased for decades. In fact they are so busy trying to make the news that they no longer report it accurately.

The LSM isn't worth watching, reading or listening to.
I was working on Clinton's son in law who cheated folks out of 40 million dollars and Hillary had the charges dropped. But the press names kept turning up. The president of ABC/CNN and CBS.

When the president of a network is MARRIED to or RELATED to a Clinton op you can bet they are in the tank with them.

Fury

Jesus. What next?

I don't think that is what is being said. What is being said is here are the connections, do you really want a president with those types of connections? It is up to you, put on you nose yet another cloths pin or not reward someone like Hillary.

Fury
Even without these connections, the MSM would be fully in Cankle's camp. With these connections, they will do things like cover up her health problems, her lies and corruption, and her ability to be blackmailed. It is most disgusting, yet millions of Americans are so dumb that can't or won't see the propaganda.

Forum List

Back