Digging Through The Trash

And the other 50% of media people are in bed with the GOP.

Exactly. You could just as easily draw similar lines to republicans. Ailes just went to work for the Trump campaign.
Well if its so easy then do it. Eight will be fine.

The former head of Fox is now working for the Trump campaign and you're OK with that? You cannot show how any of the people you highlighted are doing the same for Clinton.
Quit avoiding the OP. Have I not shown DIRECT connections from the DNC to the press?

You've shown connections but not the actual misconduct you suggest. Do you believe the former head of Fox working directly for the Trump campaign is equally as troubling?

Last edited:
Great, now show some wrongdoing by any of them based on those relationships. Simply drawing a line between them doesn't mean anything.
Too funny...a perfect example of a dupe.

I deal in fact. Only dupes such as yourself rely on supposition to inform your world.
You are more then welcome to fact check my eight points. They hold up, so you going to just run your mouth maggot or prove to the readers I lied?

You CAN'T prove its a lie because it a FACT that CAN be backed up right maggot? But you go ahead and try maggot, the readers are waiting.

Your points were about relationships. You've not shown how those relationships actually produced the results you allude to.
The "Benghazi Movie" makes its clarity GLARING.

I suppose to a dupe such as yourself it does.

Exactly. You could just as easily draw similar lines to republicans. Ailes just went to work for the Trump campaign.

The former head of Fox is now working for the Trump campaign and you're OK with that? You cannot show how any of the people you highlighted are doing the same for Clinton.
Quit avoiding the OP. Have I not shown DIRECT connections from the DNC to the press?
With the Left, it is all about 'plausible deniability.' They would NEVER just accept Trump having similar connections.

Funny...they CAN connect the dots with Rs, but not with Ds.

Leftist partisans are killing America.

Not to worry! Republicans have lost the popular vote in six of the last seven national elections. Most folks have caught on to their crooked asses!!

Too funny...a perfect example of a dupe.

I deal in fact. Only dupes such as yourself rely on supposition to inform your world.
You are more then welcome to fact check my eight points. They hold up, so you going to just run your mouth maggot or prove to the readers I lied?

You CAN'T prove its a lie because it a FACT that CAN be backed up right maggot? But you go ahead and try maggot, the readers are waiting.

Your points were about relationships. You've not shown how those relationships actually produced the results you allude to.

The readers and I are still waiting on your eight. Put up or shut up maggot.

With the Left, it is all about 'plausible deniability.' They would NEVER just accept Trump having similar connections.

The former head of Fox is currently working directly with the Trump campaign dope. The very thing you are in a twist over with the OP.

Sometimes when you go looking for one thing you find another. It was yesterday and I was digging on the legal background of Clinton's son in law and the 40 million he cheated investors out of. Well up pops a name I remembered as having direct ties to the Clintons.

The problem was two other thread starts I had already written had come up with more names. Slowly more names appeared with the SAME connection. It was no fluke or accident, it was far to direct. I'm going to lay those connections out before you and its NOT conspiracy because ANYBODY checking Wiki and public records can find them.

I don't think anybody here or even another forum has ever posted this because its a hard grind to dig up all this public info. Folks, just being honest with you I am about to show you the path to "Narrative Enslavement".

1, CNN president Virginia Moseley is MARRIED to Clinton's deputy Tom Nides.

2, CBS president David Rhodes is the BROTHER to Ben Rhodes who wrote the Benghazi talking points.

3, ABC president Ben Sherwood is the BROTHER to Obama's "special adviser" Elizabeth Sherwood.

4, ABC news producer Ian Cameron is MARRIED to Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser.

5, ABC news reporter Claire Shipman is MARRIED to former White House press secretary Jay Carney.

6, ABC news and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is MARRIED to Katey Hogan. Obama's deputy press secretary.

7, CNN assignment manager Joe Lockhart is Clinton's press secretary.

8, CBS Vice president of communications is WAS Clinton's press secretary when she was first lady.

Folks, they are all connected directly to the narrative you are being fed. This connection is as bad or worse then PRAVDA back in the days of the Soviet Union. You simply do NOT have a "free press". You have a government controlled press as the press and the DNC literally ARE in the SAME bed together.

We face a crisis here in America, a woman running for office with 30 thousand PLUS emails "missing" but someone has them. That means she is open to blackmail from whatever world power or group has them. And while the press is covering HER ass we have NO ONE covering ours.

When you have a party, ANY party that has communist style press control, you CAN bet your ass you WILL have communist style government control. Feel free to Wiki biography my eight points.

Remember, freedom is only cheap when YOU throw it away.

Fury

Great, now show some wrongdoing by any of them based on those relationships. Simply drawing a line between them doesn't mean anything.
You mean like the JOINT effort by Clinton and the press to push the "Blame the movie" over Benghazi? You read about that right?

Supposition and conspiracy nonsense.The press merely reported the statements made by officials.

The press was either sleeping with {MARRIED TO} or RELATED to the very people making the statements! ABC, CBS and CNN, that's just a wee cozy.

So. Where's the misconduct?

Not to worry! Republicans have lost the popular vote in six of the last seven national elections. Most folks have caught on to their crooked asses!!
Even George Sorros admits Trump will win the popular vote. I posted the video myself HERE a few days ago.

Sometimes when you go looking for one thing you find another. It was yesterday and I was digging on the legal background of Clinton's son in law and the 40 million he cheated investors out of. Well up pops a name I remembered as having direct ties to the Clintons.

The problem was two other thread starts I had already written had come up with more names. Slowly more names appeared with the SAME connection. It was no fluke or accident, it was far to direct. I'm going to lay those connections out before you and its NOT conspiracy because ANYBODY checking Wiki and public records can find them.

I don't think anybody here or even another forum has ever posted this because its a hard grind to dig up all this public info. Folks, just being honest with you I am about to show you the path to "Narrative Enslavement".

1, CNN president Virginia Moseley is MARRIED to Clinton's deputy Tom Nides.

2, CBS president David Rhodes is the BROTHER to Ben Rhodes who wrote the Benghazi talking points.

3, ABC president Ben Sherwood is the BROTHER to Obama's "special adviser" Elizabeth Sherwood.

4, ABC news producer Ian Cameron is MARRIED to Susan Rice, Obama's national security adviser.

5, ABC news reporter Claire Shipman is MARRIED to former White House press secretary Jay Carney.

6, ABC news and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is MARRIED to Katey Hogan. Obama's deputy press secretary.

7, CNN assignment manager Joe Lockhart is Clinton's press secretary.

8, CBS Vice president of communications is WAS Clinton's press secretary when she was first lady.

Folks, they are all connected directly to the narrative you are being fed. This connection is as bad or worse then PRAVDA back in the days of the Soviet Union. You simply do NOT have a "free press". You have a government controlled press as the press and the DNC literally ARE in the SAME bed together.

We face a crisis here in America, a woman running for office with 30 thousand PLUS emails "missing" but someone has them. That means she is open to blackmail from whatever world power or group has them. And while the press is covering HER ass we have NO ONE covering ours.

When you have a party, ANY party that has communist style press control, you CAN bet your ass you WILL have communist style government control. Feel free to Wiki biography my eight points.

Remember, freedom is only cheap when YOU throw it away.

Fury

You mean like the JOINT effort by Clinton and the press to push the "Blame the movie" over Benghazi? You read about that right?

Supposition and conspiracy nonsense.The press merely reported the statements made by officials.

The press was either sleeping with {MARRIED TO} or RELATED to the very people making the statements! ABC, CBS and CNN, that's just a wee cozy.

So. Where's the misconduct?
The readers and I are STILL WAITING on your eight. Go on boy, fetch.

The readers are waiting for you to show misconduct as a result of those relationships.
Why won't you address Ailes working with the Trump campaign?

The former head of Fox is currently working directly with the Trump campaign dope. The very thing you are in a twist over with the OP.
You already used that ONE. Now seven more, go to it. YOU said it was easy.

The readers are waiting for you to show misconduct as a result of those relationships.
Stick to the OP maggot and go find seven more. QUIT evading idiot.

Stick to topic maggot.

We've had a biased press (be it printed or media) for a long time and some highly visible ones have been caught in their lies ... like Sam Donaldson for one, who ultimately lost his job and got a huge kick in the belly of his ego, there was another who lied about coming under fire on his visit to a war zone and the pilots on that flight called him on it ... and he ultimately lost his job. What isn't being said about the OP connections is the "familial relationships" ... siblings as well as spouses are more likely going to aid and abet, cover for, back up, lie for, go to bat for, do favors for, each other than they are likely to aid and abet, cover for, back up, lie for, go to bat for, do favors for someone who they perceive to be a problem for, enemy of, or "out to get," their sibling or spouse. Even if they personally disagree with a particular issue (be it personal or political), they will still play the game because Karma could ultimately be a bitch somewhere down the road between siblings, but more likely, spouses when things so sour. These "familial relationships" are often times the "anonymous sources" or "insiders" who leak out they want passed on to the public.

Bannon of Breitbart is now working directly for the Trump campaign as well. That's the head of two major media outlets working directly for the Trump campaign. Using your own logic, those alone trump anything you have suggested.

Bannon of Breitbart is now working directly for the Trump campaign as well. That's the head of two major media outlets working directly for the Trump campaign. Using your own logic, those alone trump anything you have suggested.
Six more maggot.

Stick to topic maggot.

That is the OP dope. You're suggesting misconduct or otherwise unethical behavior but have yet to show it. Why doesn't the arguably much more concerning, high profile appointments of media elites by the Trump campaign raise the same suspicions in your mind?

Six more maggot.

That's all you get. You gave spouses of Clinton associates and I gave you the head of the two largest RW media outlets in the country working directly for the Trump campaign. Where's your concern?

Forum List

Back