Die-Hard Bernie Sanders Backers See F.B.I. as Answer to Their Prayers

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Now this is a problem for the Mrs. Tuzla Clinton apologists.

Can't say it is a RWNJ conspiracy since it is the LW rooting for her indictment. Nor should they say it is just political considering it is the FBI. Since the State Department's report that damned Mrs. Tuzla the left wing should be in disarray. Time to dump Mrs. Tuzla. Who knows if they do I might actually vote for Bernie. Washington deserves him as much as they deserve Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/28/us/politics/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-fbi.html?_r=0

No Bernie...I DON'T EAT CAT!!!!!

fyMV8BT.jpg

Bernie Sanders doesn't have the brains to capitalize on Clinton's weaknesses

It's not a lack of brains, but he certainly could have had the nomination locked u months ago if he had gone for the throat from the beginning. Tactical error on his part for sure.

It's not a lack of brains, but he certainly could have had the nomination locked u months ago if he had gone for the throat from the beginning. Tactical error on his part for sure.

Trump would NOT have made that mistake...but then again, Trump plays by NEW RULES for politicians...the wish to win and FIX SHIT!

he has more brains than you jailbird
More brains=/=intelligence but your lack of any substance to my opinion is duly noted.

Besides I am not the one staring at a golden goose & kissing it goodbye, that's Bernie.

The man is just not very smart. If you believe he is i guess that makes you equally stupid.

Last edited:

Trump would NOT have made that mistake...but then again, Trump plays by NEW RULES for politicians...the wish to win and FIX SHIT!

Oh there's no doubt Trump will go for the jugular

he has more brains than you jailbird
More brains=/=intelligence but your lack of any substance to my opinion is duly noted.

Besides I am not the one staring at a golden goose & kissing it goodbye, that's Bernie.

The man is just not very smart. If you believe he is i guess that makes you equally stupid.
thats your opinion and we know how much thats worth

Forum List

Back