Did you receive the stimulus follow up Biden campaign plug IRS letter?

Has anyone here received a letter from the IRS on White House letterhead from Joe Biden? We received one today. In the letter, Biden brags about the American Rescue Plan. He also takes credit for the $600 stimulus payment that was signed by Trump--quite disingenuous. The remainder of the letter is self aggrandizement and becomes little more than democrat campaign material. I fail to see why the IRS is paying for this mailing that is blatantly sent by the White House. If we round the cost of a first class postage stamp to 50 cents and figuring it was sent conservatively to 200 million households, this adds up to a postage bill of $100 million dollars. Did this money come from the IRS budget? Maybe the American Rescue Plan? Are we allowing our so-called representatives to campaign with our tax dollars now? Please write your congress person and ask that a stop be put to this malfeasance.
Not only that but the paper used to distribute this propaganda cost us a bunch of trees that were keeping our planet green. Democrats are environmental menaces.

Has anyone here received a letter from the IRS on White House letterhead from Joe Biden? We received one today. In the letter, Biden brags about the American Rescue Plan. He also takes credit for the $600 stimulus payment that was signed by Trump--quite disingenuous. The remainder of the letter is self aggrandizement and becomes little more than democrat campaign material. I fail to see why the IRS is paying for this mailing that is blatantly sent by the White House. If we round the cost of a first class postage stamp to 50 cents and figuring it was sent conservatively to 200 million households, this adds up to a postage bill of $100 million dollars. Did this money come from the IRS budget? Maybe the American Rescue Plan? Are we allowing our so-called representatives to campaign with our tax dollars now? Please write your congress person and ask that a stop be put to this malfeasance.
I got one from Trump as well. *shrugs*

Trump sent one out after every stimulus check. Did you complain then?

Never got one until today.

I never got a letter where Trump took credit for something obammy did

The letter you got took credit for the stimulus package that Biden signed, not Trump. Read it again. I got the same letter, and also got two from Trump.

The quote in the letter from Biden said, "A key part of the American Rescue Plan is direct payments of $1,400 per person for most American households. With the $600 direct payment from December, this brings the total relief payment up to $2,000. This fulfills the promise I made to you," I find it hilarious that now it is not an economic stimulus (as the $600 payment was marketed) it is a relief payment. Sorry, I don't want or need your welfare, Joe. Amazing that he takes credit for a payment that was made when he didn't have ANY position in government. He's a fucking liar and a thief.

At least he's smart enough not to want to sign all the checks.

The letter you got took credit for the stimulus package that Biden signed, not Trump. Read it again. I got the same letter, and also got two from Trump.
He said that the 1400 added to the 600 from December added up to $2000 like he promised--that is a fucking lie, and you can't read. Biden had NO position in government at all in December. Try again. And again, I didn't get a letter from Trump and after the last lie you just posted, I don't believe you did either.

He said that the 1400 added to the 600 from December added up to $2000 like he promised--that is a fucking lie, and you can't read. Biden had NO position in government at all in December. Try again. And again, I didn't get a letter from Trump and after the last lie you just posted, I don't believe you did either.

Yo dawg I didn't get no letters and no checks or no money

I didn't need any of their money either thank God, so I used it to help those (including the animals), that were truly in need. They should be precise in their giving out taxpayer's money, but they aren't because it's all political. I won't turn down the money if it comes, but I don't use it for myself. I do with it what government should be doing with it, and that is targeting that which is truly in need.

I heard of a women winning 188 million dollar's, and she took the lump sum giving her 88 million dollars after taxes. 5 years later and she's bankrupt. Her boyfriend and a doctor got most of it so the story goes. You can throw money at people all you want, but if they don't have the proper mindset, it's hopeless, and the wrong people benefit from it.

It's all common sense, but our politicians have lost their common sense along with their morals, their decency, and their ability to be straight up with the American people.

I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

Wasn't this a really, really bad thing when Trump did it?

I'm just wondering, what do the board dems have to say about this.

So you got a letter that the White House has not yet sent?

And it was delivered on Sunday?

That's what I call magic mail!

First it was dated 15 April, and I just opened it today. I don't know exactly when I got it, it was Thursday or Friday, it was in a folded catalog. But hey, feel free to keep making an ass of yourself.

Here's another link, dumb ass.

Funny thing there TinyBrain

Both this link and the previous one speak to a plant to send letters. Neither mentions letters already sent.

AND

Trump's insistence that his signature appear on the checks, the checks that went out late to the poorest people, delayed distribution of the stimulus to those who needed it most. That is Trump's ego you love stroking, among other things.

The letter is really no different than the one sent by Bush in 2002.
Like the letter's intent, your hypocrisy is unchanged.

Some of you comrades have acknowledged receiving the letter also, child. So sell your propaganda elsewhere.

I think it was a waste but the letter came after my check was deposited and included a number and a website, that you could contact if you DIDN'T receive your check yet.

Maybe a little fraud protection going on.
From the democrats ? Lolol

Certainly wasn't from republicans, the most corrupt, morons in US history.
Link?
That republicans are the most corrupt?

Sure.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That’s one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal
convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.
www.peacock-panache.com › 2017 › 07

Doesn't even include the orange grifter, Trump and his regimes corruption should double the numbers for corruption.

I think it was a waste but the letter came after my check was deposited and included a number and a website, that you could contact if you DIDN'T receive your check yet.

Link?

Sure.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That’s one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal

Doesn't even include the orange grifter, Trump and his regimes corruption should double the numbers for corruption.
Different rules apply.

Link?

Sure.

Different rules apply.
Don't you mean "alternative" rules?

Link?

Sure.

Different rules apply.
Don't you mean "alternative" rules?
You know what I mean.

I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

Wasn't this a really, really bad thing when Trump did it?

I'm just wondering, what do the board dems have to say about this.

DOLT Trump gave the greatest part to the 1% Biden to the middle class Should we pat the moron trump on the back for the good Biden does?? Our economy is roaring back thanks in good part to Biden and the BEST part is your POS republicans have NOTHING to do with it

Put the crack pipe down child. xidens policies are holding the economy back. People are refusing to go back to their jobs because UE pays better. That, along with 10's of thousands of impoverished people flooding the country will create much more harm than good.

Markets breaking all records People have faith and trust in Biden They knew trump would steal your eye teeth given a chance

Weren't you one of the commie that said the president has nothing to do with the markets when Trump was in office and the market was doing well? Hypocrite much?????

The big thing imo texas is who would America have more confidence in A life long con man like Trump or Biden ?

So exactly who would be the con man, bait and switch xiden or Trump which was what you see is what you get?

dude, he ain't ever gonna answer that. he knows he lost already.
No I didn't Trump had zero credibility The world laughed at him Biden brings confidence Amazing to me even idiots like you guys can't tell the diff

Exactly what did Trump have no credibility on? Be specific.

For example ,,after finding out the seriousness of the virus he DIDN'T warn America to protect ourselves He didn't want to scare us??? A pos as a leader a pos as a human being BTW Biden DOW up 263 so far today

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Once that virus hit nothing anyone said or did was going to stop it. Loads of Americans were prepared unlike you who needed to be told what to do. dumbass.

The market goes up, and it sure did when Trump was POTUS, and the market goes down. When it goes down get with us and tell us how great the market is doing with that stuttering fuck in the WH.

You lie to yourself pretty damned well. Keep it up cause lying to yourself for the next four years is on your agenda.

He said that the 1400 added to the 600 from December added up to $2000 like he promised--that is a fucking lie, and you can't read. Biden had NO position in government at all in December. Try again. And again, I didn't get a letter from Trump and after the last lie you just posted, I don't believe you did either.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/04/echoing-trump-biden-sends-letter-stimulus-check-recipients/4929873001/

He said that the 1400 added to the 600 from DecembeY added up to $2000 like he promised--that is a fucking lie, and you can't read. Biden had NO position in government at all in December. Try again. And again, I didn't get a letter from Trump and after the last lie you just posted, I don't believe you did either.
You are flippin idiot. Biden didn't claim credit for the $600, he said adding $1400 fulfilled his campaign promise. Reading comprehension seems to be a problem for almost all Trumpbots. And yes, Trump sent out letters.

Forum List

Back