Did you notice how Obama never called Fox News “an enemy of the people”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has thoroughly integrated a manner of linguistic manipulation in order to disrupt and dominate conversation. Most others do not do this. Obama did not have this habit.

I'm just laughing at you. Obama lied all the time. You just view as truth anything you agree with and a lie as anything you don't
Nothing is more laughable than such a moronic attempt to misinterpret a statement. There is no mention or accusation of lying. There is no defense of Obama, nor really any attack on Trump. It is an observation of a linguistic style. Your use of "you", so typical in these threads, shows the ultimate in nonsensical projection.
The level of discourse here is so pathetic that participation is discouraging.

You need to buy a dictionary and look up the words "linguistic manipulation" since apparently you're another government school educated failure who uses words while you don't know what they mean

Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.

I would have preferred Obama said that Fox news was an enemy to the people than I would have him illegally gaining access to private information from journalists to try and determine who were whistleblowers or censoring people like Helen Thomas in the White House from asking the wrong questions, etc.

Nothing wrong with freedom of speech but when you use your legal and political power to control people I draw the line.

Give us some examples of their lies you lying libtard…...
Penelope can't and won't post any FOX lies because like all libtards

she is full of SHIT...….

the uranium one crap but Shep was the one who called BS on it.

Like most libtards, shep is a full of SHIT peter puffer

The fact is hillary and obongo sold 20% of our uranium to the Russians.

We are all sure if Trump did something like this you libtards would be OK with it.

You libtards are all so very Full of SHIT.

Shep, Baier, and Cavoto are the only decent ones on Fox. Please read, but your mind is made up already concerning the false reports from Hannity , Rush , Beck and the GOP.

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

The FACT remains obongo and Crooked hillary sold 20% of our URANIUM to the RUSSIANS.

The fact does not remain, speak to all of the Cifus board at the time. I am not here to convince any trump worshipper , such as you seem to be to vote Dem. I am here for Democrats not to be lied to by the right wing nuts.

It's classic how you say that in a leftist lie thread claiming that Trump said the press is the enemy of the people when he said left wing fake news is the enemy of the people. Nowhere did you in your quest for truth acknoweldge the lie this thread is built on.

Leftists know that you're lying becuse you change Trump's words. If you just didn't understand what he said, you wouldn't need to do that. That's why leftists are just fundamentally liars.

Just like you did when Trump said rapists and murderers come here from Mexico and you lied and changed that to Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

Lying is what leftism is based on because even you know the truth is not in your favor. Which is why Trump accurately said the lying leftist media is the enemy of the American people. They are

Sure they fundamentally disagreed, but Obama didn’t try to undermine their freedom of expression by calling them “fake news” or “enemies of the people”. He even appeared on Fox multiple times for interviews on their terms. Trump is too much of a pussy to go to any news source that isn’t Fox. He’s a pathetic, whiny little bitch who doesn’t care if what he says contradicts the 1st amendment. All that matters to him is his tender sensibility.

Meh, he just threatened to toss reporters in jail and had the NSA survail them. That aside, Obama had class and tact. He said “please” and Thank You” while he imposed his will. Trump just shoves you down and takes it. Bout all that separates them.

We are all sure if Trump did something like this you libtards would be OK with it.

Shep, Baier, and Cavoto are the only decent ones on Fox. Please read, but your mind is made up already concerning the false reports from Hannity , Rush , Beck and the GOP.

The FACT remains obongo and Crooked hillary sold 20% of our URANIUM to the RUSSIANS.

The fact does not remain, speak to all of the Cifus board at the time. I am not here to convince any trump worshipper , such as you seem to be to vote Dem. I am here for Democrats not to be lied to by the right wing nuts.

It's classic how you say that in a leftist lie thread claiming that Trump said the press is the enemy of the people when he said left wing fake news is the enemy of the people. Nowhere did you in your quest for truth acknoweldge the lie this thread is built on.

Leftists know that you're lying becuse you change Trump's words. If you just didn't understand what he said, you wouldn't need to do that. That's why leftists are just fundamentally liars.

Just like you did when Trump said rapists and murderers come here from Mexico and you lied and changed that to Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

Lying is what leftism is based on because even you know the truth is not in your favor

Well he did say rapist and murderers come from Mexico, as you know they don't send us the best people.

I never said Mexicans are rapists and murderers.

You are full of SHIT just like your lying link.

Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group

Is there no lie TOO big for ya Dino?

FactCheck - Media Bias/Fact Check

leastbiased051.png

We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups. We do not accept funds from corporations with the exception of Facebook, which provides funding as part of Facebook’s initiative to debunk viral deceptions circulating on the social media site. Facebook has no control over our editorial content.

Our policy is to disclose the identity of any individual donor giving $1,000 or more. We also disclose the total amount, average amount and number of individual donations.​

Our Funding - FactCheck.org

Lying is what leftism is based on because even you know the truth is not in your favor

Well he did say rapist and murderers come from Mexico, as you know they don't send us the best people.

Trump has NEVER said that all Mexicans are rapists and murderers, just like Trump NEVER had a travel ban on all Muslims

It is this type of fake news and disingenuous attacks that destroy peoples reputations as they are just tuned out altogether.

Meanwhile, Dims ignore rapists and murderers, like MS 13, that do come across the border.

Just sick!

Whether you did or not, you said you care about the truth and you don't, you're only arguing for leftists. Leftists on the board constantly change Trump's words to mean something different than he said, and you don't say a word about it.

Again, you're in a thread where the OP is a leftist lie. Trump said fake news is the enemy of the people, he did not say the press is the enemy of the people as the OP said in his lie. And you're talking about the truth as if you care about that without acknowledging the lie

Whether you did or not, you said you care about the truth and you don't, you're only arguing for leftists. Leftists on the board constantly change Trump's words to mean something different than he said, and you don't say a word about it.

Again, you're in a thread where the OP is a leftist lie. Trump said fake news is the enemy of the people, he did not say the press is the enemy of the people as the OP said in his lie. And you're talking about the truth as if you care about that without acknowledging the lie

So he is an enemy of the people. thank you for that, and Mexico is not forcing anyone to come to the US.
In his statement on Monday defending his earlier comments, Trump said:

The Mexican government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc. This was evident just this week when, as an example, a young woman in San Francisco was viciously killed by a five-time deported Mexican with a long criminal record, who was forced back into the United States because they didn’t want him in Mexico. This is merely one of thousands of similar incidents throughout the United States.

Fact-checking Donald Trump's recent claims, from Mexico to San Francisco

Trump: Media Is ‘Enemy of the American People’

upload_2018-8-19_10-44-19.png

Pretty much dismissed Fox, saying NY Time, NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN are the enemy of the American people.

So he is an enemy of the people. thank you for that, and Mexico is not forcing anyone to come to the US.

The Mexican government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc. This was evident just this week when, as an example, a young woman in San Francisco was viciously killed by a five-time deported Mexican with a long criminal record, who was forced back into the United States because they didn’t want him in Mexico. This is merely one of thousands of similar incidents throughout the United States.

Mexico may not be forcing people to come to the US but they certainly are actively trying to help them. Just look at this pamphlet made by the Mexican government to try and help people immigrate illegally.

A Mexican Manual for Illegal Migrants Upsets Some in U.S.

And this gets back to the previous thread where you said that Trump claims Mexico is not sending their best people.

Well who do you think this pamphlet was made for by the Mexican government for it's own people looking to leave? Who do you think Mexico is trying to help come to the US? Do they really want to get rid of their best and brightest and most law abiding citizens?

No.

The Left Wingers have two great advantages
1) they control about 95% of what people see through the Press and Entertainment
2) there are always more dumb people than intelligent people

President Obama is a classy adult.
The blob is a petulant little child.

So he is an enemy of the people. thank you for that

Playground!

and Mexico is not forcing anyone to come to the US.

You thought the middle class and rich Mexicans were running across the desert to come here illegally??? WTF is wrong with you? Of course it's poor, uneducated and criminals. Seriously, you're not very smart

Again the one who claims to care about truth posts the lie. Trump said Fake News is the enemy of the American people, not the "media," liar

Mexico may not be forcing people to come to the US but they certainly are actively trying to help them. Just look at this pamphlet made by the Mexican government to try and help people immigrate illegally.

And this gets back to the previous thread where you said that Trump claims Mexico is not sending their best people.

Well who do you think this pamphlet was made for by the Mexican government for it's own people looking to leave? Who do you think Mexico is trying to help come to the US? Do they really want to get rid of their best and brightest and most law abiding citizens?

No.

She also shows again her Marxist values. When Trump says "Mexico," she thinks Mexico is the Mexican government. The people = government to those people

No.

She also shows again her Marxist values. When Trump says "Mexico," she thinks Mexico is the Mexican government. The people = government to those people

Dims become enraged when Trump says that these people come from sh@thole countries, because they think America is the sh@thole country, always have.

So when we see people drifting on inner tubes from Cuba to somehow reach the US, Dims see this and think Cuba and their socialism rocks and the US sucks.

Must be brain damaged.

No.

Dims become enraged when Trump says that these people come from sh@thole countries, because they think America is the sh@thole country, always have.

So when we see people drifting on inner tubes from Cuba to somehow reach the US, Dims see this and think Cuba and their socialism rocks and the US sucks.

Must be brain damaged.

No we do not have Trump derangement syndrome, Trump's people do.

So he is an enemy of the people. thank you for that

Playground!

and Mexico is not forcing anyone to come to the US.

You thought the middle class and rich Mexicans were running across the desert to come here illegally??? WTF is wrong with you? Of course it's poor, uneducated and criminals. Seriously, you're not very smart

Again the one who claims to care about truth posts the lie. Trump said Fake News is the enemy of the American people, not the "media," liar

And he listed who the fake news sources were. LOL.

Dino is like the second version of the RW Nutbar: Now with MORE nuts!

Your dumb ass can't even spell Deno....

You are just more dumb ass...…….

And you can't spell Obama and I am creating a new word, contard short for conservative and retard. I see its already a word, but we seldom use it, for the sake of its not nice to make fun of mentally or physical retardation.

Last edited:

No.

Must be brain damaged.

No we do not have Trump derangement syndrome, Trump's people do.

You're back to the playground! Second grade is your speed.

And clearly you do have Trump derangement syndrome, this is such a great demonstration of it. You lie and you're hysterical about anything Trump. The funny part was when you lied that you care about truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back