Did You Meet Your President on Twitter?

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
I did. I just came from Twitter to follow town hall meeting with Barack Obama! Interesting stuff going on at Twitter. You get to Mr. president on Twitter by going thru White House by Town Hall.

I think it's really sweet that people actually fall for the bullshit that it's actually Obama tweeting. That's really funny.

The Obama is not someone I'd like to sit down and have a beer with, so I damn sure don't care to meet his ass on twitter.

:lol:

I think it's really sweet that people actually fall for the bullshit that it's actually Obama tweeting. That's really funny.

NO, Dim bulb, if you had the curiosity to find out how it's done, you could click the little thing we call a mouse button you your computer and see that Obama is sitting in a room in the White House, taking questions and looking at a big computer screen, where the viewers and Obama see the same tweets on screen at the time he answers them.

But curiosity and viewing reality are NOT your strong suits, are they? You Obama hating right wing fanatic!

I bet it was that comedian that looks like him. He suckered you all BEFORE.:lol::lol:

I bet it was that comedian that looks like him. He suckered you all BEFORE.:lol::lol:

So, even now, that I clued you into the reality out there, you make stuff up just to make yourself feel better now that reality and facts were not something you could ever deal with.

Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann, more your cup of "tea"? Those two never saw a fact they could utter from their own mouths. No wonder why you make stuff up to make yourself feel better. Just following the model of your two idiot idols, Sarah and Michele.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: 3 in a row

LJ_Shocked-vi.gif

good gawd, get yer panties out of a bunch. might chap yer ass.

Does this president do any work.Always with the gimmicks.Always with the traveling in campaign mode.The constant interviews,traveling overseas.Can't he stay in the WH for a few weeks and maybe pretend he's doing something...I would take that even.

NO, Dim bulb, if you had the curiosity to find out how it's done, you could click the little thing we call a mouse button on your computer machine and see that Obama is sitting in a room in the White House, taking questions and looking at a big computer screen, where the viewers and Obama see the same tweets on screen at the time he answers them.

But intellectual curiosity and viewing reality are NOT your strong suits, are they? You Obama hating right wing fanatic!
Better a obamaturd hater than a obamaturd sucker.

So, even now, that I clued you into the reality out there, you make stuff up just to make yourself feel better now that reality and facts were not something you could ever deal with.

Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann, more your cup of "tea"? Those two never saw a fact they could utter from their own mouths. No wonder why you make stuff up to make yourself feel better. Just following the model of your two idiot idols, Sarah and Michele.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: 3 in a row
Palin and Bachman would be better by far than obamaturd and foot in mouth biden.

Does this president do any work.Always with the gimmicks.Always with the traveling in campaign mode.The constant interviews,traveling overseas.Can't he stay in the WH for a few weeks and maybe pretend he's doing something...I would take that even.

Don't forget about his young boy, (Finkle something).. traveling pet either. They say he has a good head on his shoulders.

NO, Dim bulb, if you had the curiosity to find out how it's done, you could click the little thing we call a mouse button on your computer machine and see that Obama is sitting in a room in the White House, taking questions and looking at a big computer screen, where the viewers and Obama see the same tweets on screen at the time he answers them.

But intellectual curiosity and viewing reality are NOT your strong suits, are they? You Obama hating right wing fanatic!

Why the hell isn't he working on the debt ceiling instead of campaigning on company time. You do realize that is all this is do you not?

Why the hell isn't he working on the debt ceiling instead of campaigning on company time. You do realize that is all this is do you not?

Campaigning is all he really likes to do....the rest of the stuff, like the economy and 'world peace'.....not so much....

This narcissist can't go for more than a day or two without putting his mug out there....and the immature libs lap it up (OMG, our god is TWITTERING!!!!!!!....wonder when he will call for his first 'flash mob').......they feed on each other like leeches.....the only problem is the blood they are sucking up is the working man on the street and small businesses.

Other than his ego, he is focused like a laser on one thing....being the ONE and ONLY POTUS that brought America to its knees.

The neo-liberal way....YAY!!!!!

Folks, if you are American, then Barack Hussein Obama is your president! Barack H. Obama is the 44th president of the United States and will go down in history as such! Thus, for the sake of the nation and your sake, you might as well work with Obama for the betterment of the nation.

Folks, if you are American, then Barack Hussein Obama is your president! Barack H. Obama is the 44th president of the United States and will go down in history as such! Thus, for the sake of the nation and your sake, you might as well work with Obama for the betterment of the nation.

:lol:

like YOU ALL wanted to worked with President Bush.

Remember all them so called ANTI-WAR protesters, code pinkos invading congressional hearings, etc etc.

give us all a friggen break. my sides can't take it.

Forum List

Back