Did You Meet Your President on Twitter?

Folks, if you are American, then Barack Hussein Obama is your president! Barack H. Obama is the 44th president of the United States and will go down in history as such! Thus, for the sake of the nation and your sake, you might as well work with Obama for the betterment of the nation.

:lol:

like YOU ALL wanted to worked with President Bush.

Remember all them so called ANTI-WAR protesters, code pinkos invading congressional hearings, etc etc.

give us all a friggen break. my sides can't take it.

I am Texan and never supported the unjust 2003 invasion of Iraq by W.Bush, and still do not support it. I am neither republican nor democrat, did not support the 2009 bailouts, do not support the absurd assault on Libya and Gaddafi and do not share several of the views of the president; but would not oppose logical proposed deals by Obama just because I do not always agree with him.

Folks, if you are American, then Barack Hussein Obama is your president! Barack H. Obama is the 44th president of the United States and will go down in history as such! Thus, for the sake of the nation and your sake, you might as well work with Obama for the betterment of the nation.

Remember all them so called ANTI-WAR protesters, code pinkos invading congressional hearings, etc etc.

I am Texan and never supported the unjust 2003 invasion of Iraq by W.Bush, and still do not support it. I am neither republican nor democrat, did not support the 2009 bailouts, do not support the absurd assault on Libya and Gaddafi and do not share several of the views of the president; but would not oppose logical proposed deals by Obama just because I do not always agree with him.

there's the word, logical. The only logical thing the Obama has proposed and done is extend the Bush tax cuts. We the people want nothing more from the boyking like OBAMACARE. He can take his "visions" for our country and SHOVE THEM.

there's the word, logical. The only logical thing the Obama has proposed and done is extend the Bush tax cuts. We the people want nothing more from the boyking like OBAMACARE. He can take his "visions" for our country and SHOVE THEM.

I hear you, Stephanie. I however think you may be better off in your fight by staying away, some, from the hate propaganda by so-called conservative talk hosts.

Shuddup

I hear you, Stephanie. I however think you may be better off in your fight by staying away, some, from the hate propaganda by so-called conservative talk hosts.

I don't listen to talk radio, watch Fox news or give a shit about your stupid advice.
now have a great day..:lol:

Shuddup

Warrior, you should have stayed in school and finished HS. Having enough vocabulary to help express yourself always comes handy.

Shuddup

Warrior, you should have stayed in school and finished HS. Having enough vocabulary to help express yourself always comes handy.

oh boy, another one of THESE^^^^^^^^^^^..YAWN.

I think it's really sweet that people actually fall for the bullshit that it's actually Obama tweeting. That's really funny.

NO, Dim bulb, if you had the curiosity to find out how it's done, you could click the little thing we call a mouse button on your computer machine and see that Obama is sitting in a room in the White House, taking questions and looking at a big computer screen, where the viewers and Obama see the same tweets on screen at the time he answers them.

But intellectual curiosity and viewing reality are NOT your strong suits, are they? You Obama hating right wing fanatic!

Boy, did you just fuck up

I think it's really sweet that people actually fall for the bullshit that it's actually Obama tweeting. That's really funny.

NO, Dim bulb, if you had the curiosity to find out how it's done, you could click the little thing we call a mouse button on your computer machine and see that Obama is sitting in a room in the White House, taking questions and looking at a big computer screen, where the viewers and Obama see the same tweets on screen at the time he answers them.

But intellectual curiosity and viewing reality are NOT your strong suits, are they? You Obama hating right wing fanatic!

Boy, did you just fuck up

Warrior, I see a little improvement here. Keep it up!

I think obama is doing this "twitter" thing instead of actually going to a townhall meeting because he's afraid of what might happen. At least doing this right on line...and i could be wrong, but i believe if anyone said anything to him that sounded like a threat, they could find that person pretty quick. I don't know alot about computers, but i know they can trace alot of crap. It would be so tempting to get on there and tell him EXACTLY what you think of him, but it might not be a real good idea :)

I think i'll stay away from it, i would only want to be there to tell him what a stupid narcisistic ass he is anyway!

I didn't vote for him, and i'll never call him "my" president. "For the sake of the nation" we need to get him out of the White House. And work with him for the "betterment of the nation"???? what?? He needs to be gone for the betterment of the nation...
Why should we work with him & what has he worked with us on?? He's pushed through obamacare when we said NO, he pushed thru the stimulus bill when we said NO, he lied about Gitmo, he lied about bring our troups home (just sent them on to another country!). He laughed about the Shovel ready jobs not really being shovel ready....i can't think of anything right now that he's done right or shown that he cares about what the people want at all. And don't say he got bin Ladin....HE didn't.

I didn't vote for him, and I'll never call him "my" president. "For the sake of the nation" we need to get him out of the White House. And work with him for the "betterment of the nation"???? what?? He needs to be gone for the betterment of the nation...
Why should we work with him & what has he worked with us on?? He's pushed through Obamacare when we said NO, he pushed thru the stimulus bill when we said NO, he lied about Gitmo, he lied about bring our troops home (just sent them on to another country!). He laughed about the Shovel ready jobs not really being shovel ready....i can't think of anything right now that he's done right or shown that he cares about what the people want at all. And don't say he got bin Laden....HE didn't.

And you are entitled to your opinion. Remember however that:

1). Obamacare stems from both the Patriot Act II and MEHPA, both passed by George W. Bush.

About MEHPA - Model Emergency Health Powers Act (MEHPA)

About Patriot Act II - ACLU Fact Sheet on PATRIOT Act II | American Civil Liberties Union

2). W. Bush initiated stimulus and bailouts, and Obama carried through

3). Gitmo and troops all around the world are goal of our warlike government dreaming of world domination by suppressing non-conformists both abroad and at home, just like we trained Al Qaeda and others to go against others and they later turn against us.

I didn't vote for him, and I'll never call him "my" president. "For the sake of the nation" we need to get him out of the White House. And work with him for the "betterment of the nation"???? what?? He needs to be gone for the betterment of the nation...
Why should we work with him & what has he worked with us on?? He's pushed through Obamacare when we said NO, he pushed thru the stimulus bill when we said NO, he lied about Gitmo, he lied about bring our troops home (just sent them on to another country!). He laughed about the Shovel ready jobs not really being shovel ready....i can't think of anything right now that he's done right or shown that he cares about what the people want at all. And don't say he got bin Laden....HE didn't.

And you are entitled to your opinion. Remember however that:

1). Obamacare stems from both the Patriot Act II and MEHPA, both passed by George W. Bush.

About MEHPA - Model Emergency Health Powers Act (MEHPA)

About Patriot Act II - ACLU Fact Sheet on PATRIOT Act II | American Civil Liberties Union

2). W. Bush initiated stimulus and bailouts, and Obama carried through

3). Gitmo and troops all around the world are goal of our warlike government dreaming of world domination by suppressing non-conformists both abroad and at home, just like we trained Al Qaeda and others to go against others and they later turn against us.

I see your rep power is rapidly deteriorating. Perhaps that should tell you something regarding the drivel you're posting. Keep up the poor performance. Very entertaining.

Obama killed two birds with one stone yesterday, he made himself look cool to those younger less educated on politics types by using twitter for his town hall, and he also avoided any tough questions by being able to screen the ones he wanted to answer. I'm not impressed to say the least, I'm embarrassed because the rest of the world sees this for what it is but our own citizens don't.

Forum List

Back