Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

I guess none of the leftards watched Trump's rally last night. His performance there should put this whole thread to rest.

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online
Dementia and slurred speech aren't the same.
BTW, Nancy Pelosi has been stuttering and slurring her comments for the last few years.
Al Franken talks like he's heavily sedated.
This is no problem. Because liberals are allowed to have character flaws and problems pronouncing words.
Not Republicans.
Ohhh brother...the apologist in chief has arrived to rescue the decaying orange pretender to the throne....go on...give us your
best diagnosis.
I think you fuckers should make something else up about Trump......like does he wipe his ass 3 times or just once.
Does he wipe the right direction....to the rear....or no....he wipes back to front?
Does he pick his nose in the car?
Does he eat his boogers?

I mean really, why don't you fuckers get a damned life!!!!
You don't think watching and commenting on what the President of the USA says or does is important? You're a damn fool.

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

BTW, Nancy Pelosi has been stuttering and slurring her comments for the last few years.
This is no problem. Because liberals are allowed to have character flaws and problems pronouncing words.
Not Republicans.
Ohhh brother...the apologist in chief has arrived to rescue the decaying orange pretender to the throne....go on...give us your
best diagnosis.
I think you fuckers should make something else up about Trump......like does he wipe his ass 3 times or just once.
Does he wipe the right direction....to the rear....or no....he wipes back to front?
Does he eat his boogers?

What are we making up ? That he's an old pussy grabber that he lied about Obama and lies almost every time he opens his mouth?

I guess none of the leftards watched Trump's rally last night. His performance there should put this whole thread to rest.
Great performance Gotta love the support he gives and gets from AH's that support a pedophile

*more at link*

Not Republicans.
best diagnosis.
Does he eat his boogers?

What are we making up ? That he's an old pussy grabber that he lied about Obama and lies almost every time he opens his mouth?
You really suck at this....

*more at link*

Not Republicans.
best diagnosis.
Does he eat his boogers?

You don't think watching and commenting on what the President of the USA says or does is important? You're a damn fool.
Yeah....and you are a twat.

I sense a massive amount of butthurt in you.

Great performance Gotta love the support he gives and gets from AH's that support a pedophile

That's "Senator Pedophile" to you sonny. Do you really think all the crap you leftists are throwing is going to keep him out of the Senate? You need a better game plan. :biggrin:

why is that? the fact that you don't know what a TIA is, does not mean Donald did not have one. or does everyone start slurring their speech for no reason? (and don't say his mouth was dry, you don't slur from a dry mouth)

but please, go defend the pussy grabbers and child molesters.

you're proof positive that it takes a true imbecile to defend Donald.

That's "Senator Pedophile" to you sonny. Do you really think all the crap you leftists are throwing is going to keep him out of the Senate? You need a better game plan. :biggrin:
I know better The state alabama where everyone is related will elect the pedophile

why is that? the fact that you don't know what a TIA is, does not mean Donald did not have one. or does everyone start slurring their speech for no reason? (and don't say his mouth was dry, you don't slur from a dry mouth)

It must really suck to have that much pent-up hate and frustration inside of you.

:itsok:

It must really suck to have that much pent-up hate and frustration inside of you.

you really need to stop projecting.

:cuckoo:

Nobody's "projecting". But I'm a pretty good prognosticator. I can even see into the future...

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Nobody's "projecting". But I'm a pretty good prognosticator. I can even see into the future...

you aren't even bright enough to tie your own shoes, little boy.

how's this for prognostication, dum dum,,,,,

President Trump's approval rating is at 32 percent, Pew Research Center poll says

although I'm really not sure what your little map (which had Hillary Clinton with 3 million votes more than the orange sexual predator) has to do with the fact that Donald slurred his words and appears to have had a TIA

are you that insane and desperate, little boy?

President Trump's approval rating is at 32 percent, Pew Research Center poll says

although I'm really not sure what your little map (which had Hillary Clinton with 3 million votes more than the orange sexual predator) has to do with the fact that Donald slurred his words and appears to have had a TIA

Ahh, I see. It's pretty evident now that you're one of those types of women who sees abuse as "foreplay". I've known a few of your type in my lifetime: They're usually bipolar or have chronic depression, and many are alcoholics. Some even like being choked during sex, but that's just not what I'm into, ok?

Besides, I'm a happily married man and I'm not looking for a co-dependent relationship with your type. So please go flirt with someone else.

Ahh, I see. It's pretty evident now that you're one of those types of women who sees abuse as "foreplay". I've known a few of your type in my lifetime: They're usually bipolar or have chronic depression, and many are alcoholics. Some even like being choked during sex, but that's just not what I'm into, ok?

Besides, I'm a happily married man and I'm not looking for a co-dependent relationship with your type. So please go flirt with someone else.

what are you blathering about? does what you say ever have any relation to actual reality?

you're really creepy.

what are you blathering about? does what you say ever have any relation to actual reality?

you're really creepy.

Goodbye. You can stop stalking me any time now.

you're really creepy.

But then again each one of his kind here have screws loose

you're really creepy.

well, he sure does. ick.

And for some strange reason Reuters has him at 45%.

Weird.
I think Pew stinks.........

you're really creepy.

Apparently most of the loose screws, bolt, and nut seem to

And for some strange reason Reuters has him at 45%.

Weird.
I think Pew stinks.........

:lmao:

"Clinton tops Trump by 9 points in new Pew poll"

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07[URL='https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/clinton-trump-pew-poll-225255']/clinton-trump-pew-poll-225255

[/URL]

Forum List

Back