Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Stay classy

*more at link*

Stay classy

truth isn't "classy". framklie"? I thought it was just supposed to be "truth".

or does the health of the person in the White House only matter when it's Hillary Clinton?

His mouth was extremely dry, as anyone who watched it already knows. There was no slurred speech. Except for the very last word, every word of his speech was easily understood.

Mr. T should have his physical published immediately after Soetoro publishes his academic record.

Fake Alt Right Media and his trumpfarts defend his poor performance.

I, for one, hope it is not TIA.

He is the President, and what little brains and strength he has got left has to be up to the job.

He does not smoke or drink, but he is overweight. It is something he needs to watch out for. He isn't horribly overweight, and he does seem to exercise regularly.

This would have been a more severe problem for Hillary. I voted for Johnson for partly this reason. Both of them have the grim reaper constantly at their elbow.

Hillary is a gread deal sicker, drinks, is morbidly obese and seemed to suffer alzheimer's because she was always saying she didn't remember important details. Trump slors his words a little. At his age he naturally would. If he did it constantly it would be cause for concern. At the level he does it, it isn't a problem

His mouth was extremely dry, as anyone who watched it already knows. There was no slurred speech. Except for the very last word, every word of his speech was easily understood.

Mr. T should have his physical published immediately after Soetoro publishes his academic record.

Watch it again.

Sheesh, Hillary could hardly stand up without wobbling or fainting, a physical and mental basket case yet y'all voted for her.

Eh, maybe the guy was tired, he works at least 20 yrs. a day for free, you'd be lucky to get 2hrs. a day from the old pro-rape, sexual harassment Democratic Party beloved stink faced battle axe.

*more at link*

Stay classy

or does the health of the person in the White House only matter when it's Hillary Clinton?
Hillary was visibly ill, both physically and mentally. Did you see her weird, triggered episode when the balloons were released?

*more at link*

Stay classy

Hillary was visibly ill, both physically and mentally. Did you see her weird, triggered episode when the balloons were released?

the trumptards made up bizarre lies about Hillary. your refusal to acknowledge that is just more dishonesty.

and Donald was visibly slurring his words. I know what a TIA looks like. and that's what I think it is.

you can keep whining about it or you can say something was wrong.

My friends in Israel say this is the greatest thing to happen there since they reentered the city after the 67 war.

Obama and his jihadi brothers must be dying

Sheesh, Hillary could hardly stand up without wobbling or fainting, a physical and mental basket case yet y'all voted for her.

Eh, maybe the guy was tired, he works at least 20 yrs. a day for free, you'd be lucky to get 2hrs. a day from the old pro-rape, sexual harassment Democratic Party beloved stink faced battle axe.

You understand that the election was a year ago, don't you? Our current president looks to be falling apart. You can't see that?

If it were a stroke he would have lost his balance and his muscles in his face would have altered. I figured he either had a very dry mouth of a problem with dentures.

Considering it was a speech of a few minutes and he didn't drink any water, I assume it was the former. I recall he had a dry mouth in one other speech and he was asking why no water had been provided. Usually they provide a bottle of water at the podium for just such an emergency.

*more at link*

"
Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?"

It seemed more like he was having a problem with his dentures.

*more at link*

"

people with money don't wear dentures. they have implants.

*more at link*

"

Trump wears dentures. And he was having problems with them.

You understand that the election was a year ago, don't you? Our current president looks to be falling apart. You can't see that?

I understand you Democrats keep crapping your diapers and being crybabies more than a year after an election. I can't take y'all seriously, too much vicious hate and very little if any common sense or credibility.

1385549_675070945925019_1268788094658502489_n.jpg

Last edited:

*more at link*

"

Trump wears dentures. And he was having problems with them.

no one actually knows that. it's being surmised on twitter. but I know what a TIA looks like. I purposely looked to see if his teeth were moving. they weren't. feel free to look at the video I posted.

Forum List

Back