Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

He sounded weird the entire speech. He was kind of puckering his mouth, like it was completely dry. Does he wear dentures and they slipped? Maybe he had a dental prior to his speech.

When I saw the clip of the end I too thought for sure it was due to a dental problem. When I later watched the entire statement, I wasn't as sure and understood the concern. He was at a rally in Florida today and so all must be well, thankfully.

They said it sounded like slipping dentures

But why would a billionaire not have implants by now?

Maybe the dentist freaks him out.

Germs freak him out

Sheesh, Hillary could hardly stand up without wobbling or fainting, a physical and mental basket case yet y'all voted for her.

Eh, maybe the guy was tired, he works at least 20 yrs. a day for free, you'd be lucky to get 2hrs. a day from the old pro-rape, sexual harassment Democratic Party beloved stink faced battle axe.

You understand that the election was a year ago, don't you? Our current president looks to be falling apart. You can't see that?
Of course not.
I also would be happy to compare Hillary with Trump.
Notice how Trump almost always stands while talking, especially during a speech.
Hillary has to sit because she can't stand for more than a few minutes at a time.
She needs help climbing stairs.
She often has to be steadied on uneven surfaces.
Yet Trump is out golfing, walking, meeting and greeting world leaders on his feet.
There is no indication at all that Trump is falling apart.
But you people on the left sure wish he would.
You've tried everything you can think of to get rid of him.
My suggest is you pay attention to your own life and don't worry about him.

toothless.png
Sheesh, Hillary could hardly stand up without wobbling or fainting, a physical and mental basket case yet y'all voted for her.

Eh, maybe the guy was tired, he works at least 20 yrs. a day for free, you'd be lucky to get 2hrs. a day from the old pro-rape, sexual harassment Democratic Party beloved stink faced battle axe.

You understand that the election was a year ago, don't you? Our current president looks to be falling apart. You can't see that?
Of course not.
Notice how Trump almost always stands while talking, especially during a speech.
Hillary has to sit because she can't stand for more than a few minutes at a time.
Yet Trump is out golfing, walking, meeting and greeting world leaders on his feet.

Sure. He's a fine specimen of a man.

View attachment 165309

Of course not.

Yeah....fuck you ****.

image.php

Last edited:
View attachment 165309

Of course not.

Yeah....fuck you ****.

image.php

Well, OK, if you insist, but you gotta wash that nasty ass of yours first.

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online
Dementia and slurred speech aren't the same.
BTW, Nancy Pelosi has been stuttering and slurring her comments for the last few years.
Al Franken talks like he's heavily sedated.
This is no problem. Because liberals are allowed to have character flaws and problems pronouncing words.
Not Republicans.
Ohhh brother...the apologist in chief has arrived to rescue the decaying orange pretender to the throne....go on...give us your
best diagnosis.
I think you fuckers should make something else up about Trump......like does he wipe his ass 3 times or just once.
Does he wipe the right direction....to the rear....or no....he wipes back to front?
Does he pick his nose in the car?
Does he eat his boogers?

I mean really, why don't you fuckers get a damned life!!!!
You don't think watching and commenting on what the President of the USA says or does is important? You're a damn fool.

I think some have more of an irrational hatred for Trump, then they do of people who would slit their throat if they could:uhoh3:

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

BTW, Nancy Pelosi has been stuttering and slurring her comments for the last few years.
This is no problem. Because liberals are allowed to have character flaws and problems pronouncing words.
Not Republicans.
Ohhh brother...the apologist in chief has arrived to rescue the decaying orange pretender to the throne....go on...give us your
best diagnosis.
I think you fuckers should make something else up about Trump......like does he wipe his ass 3 times or just once.
Does he wipe the right direction....to the rear....or no....he wipes back to front?
Does he eat his boogers?

You don't think watching and commenting on what the President of the USA says or does is important? You're a damn fool.

I think some have more of an irrational hatred for Trump, then they do of people who would slit their throat if they could:uhoh3:

So if Hillary Clinton gave a speech and slurred her words, you wouldn't talk about it?

Thanks for your continued BS.

View attachment 165309

Of course not.

Yeah....fuck you ****.

image.php

Well, OK, if you insist, but you gotta wash that nasty ass of yours first.
I always do.

*more at link*

Not Republicans.
best diagnosis.
Does he eat his boogers?

Trump is more of a threat to blacks than the Muslims owners of the liquor store down the street...

Not Republicans.
best diagnosis.
Does he eat his boogers?

Trump is more of a threat to blacks than the Muslims owners of the liquor store down the street...

Your stupidity is more of a threat to thinking people

Not Republicans.
best diagnosis.
Does he eat his boogers?

So if Hillary Clinton gave a speech and slurred her words, you wouldn't talk about it?

Thanks for your continued BS.

You wouldn't care if Hillary was propped up like a ventriloquist dummy...which she was half the time

best diagnosis.
Does he eat his boogers?

Your stupidity is more of a threat to thinking people
Then Im am certainty no threat to YOU...heh heh heh!

Not Republicans.
best diagnosis.
Does he eat his boogers?

Trump isn't even close to the, "Threat" Democrats continue to be, Democrats politically control ever ghetto in America and have been failing minorities since their inception in their good ole pro-slavery, hangings, KKK, Jim Crow and blatantly oppressive days.

The Black race suffered for more than any race in the Obama years, ye ole race baiting, take zero responsibility Democrat..

Last edited:
nah, he talked about the holy land and slurred his speech

hes not hitler

theres eyewitness testimony of small static bolts jumping from his body during his speeches

best diagnosis.
Does he eat his boogers?

Trump isn't even close to the, "Threat" Democrats continue to be, Democrats politically control ever ghetto in America and have been failing minorities since their inception in their good ole pro-slavery, hangings, KKK, Jim Crow and blatantly oppressive days.

The Black race suffered for more than any race in the Obama years, ye ole race baiting, take zero responsibility Democrat..
WOW!you're sooooo much brighter than the thousands of Negroes with PHds and erudite
Scholars who keep voting Democrat. I'm writing as many as I can to share your well researched insight. I just can't understand why such bright Negroes could continue yesr after year to support Democrats. Do you have a clue? :lol:

Does he eat his boogers?

WOW!you're sooooo much brighter than the thousands of Negroes with PHds and erudite
Scholars who keep voting Democrat. I'm writing as many as I can to share your well researched insight. I just can't understand why such bright Negroes could continue yesr after year to support Democrats. Do you have a clue? :lol:

:lol: .. just keep dancing, you're beyond ambition..

He does not smoke or drink, but he is overweight. It is something he needs to watch out for. He isn't horribly overweight, and he does seem to exercise regularly.

This would have been a more severe problem for Hillary. I voted for Johnson for partly this reason. Both of them have the grim reaper constantly at their elbow.

Hillary is a gread deal sicker, drinks, is morbidly obese and seemed to suffer alzheimer's because she was always saying she didn't remember important details. Trump slors his words a little. At his age he naturally would. If he did it constantly it would be cause for concern. At the level he does it, it isn't a problem
What in the fuck are you talking about?

Forum List

Back