Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

Sheesh, Hillary could hardly stand up without wobbling or fainting, a physical and mental basket case yet y'all voted for her.

Eh, maybe the guy was tired, he works at least 20 yrs. a day for free, you'd be lucky to get 2hrs. a day from the old pro-rape, sexual harassment Democratic Party beloved stink faced battle axe.

You understand that the election was a year ago, don't you? Our current president looks to be falling apart. You can't see that?

I understand you Democrats keep crapping your diapers and being crybabies more than a year after an election. I can't take y'all seriously, too much vicious hate and very little if any common sense or credibility.

I haven't seen a single liberal mention Hillary in months, unless they were answering a whiny RWNJ who brought her up. The election was a year ago. She lost. Get new material.

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online
"
Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?"

It seemed more like he was having a problem with his dentures.

people with money don't wear dentures. they have implants.

Trump wears dentures. And he was having problems with them.

no one actually knows that. it's being surmised on twitter. but I know what a TIA looks like. I purposely looked to see if his teeth were moving. they weren't. feel free to look at the video I posted.
It looked to me as though his bottom teeth were moving. Upward.

CrusaderFrank

my friends in Israel didn't. they think Donald endangered the entire region. and I'm pretty sure that Al Jazeera now telling their nutters that the US and Israel are the same entity isn't good for anyone. and the orange loon didn't even understand what he did.

President Trump did not completely grasp the ramifications of recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, several advisers told The Washington Post.

Trump wanted to seem "pro-Israel" and focused on "making a deal," two advisers told the Post.

According to the newspaper, some administration officials voicing their support for the decision included Vice President Pence and adviser Jared Kushner, who is also Trump's son-in-law.

Trump didn't seem to have complete understanding of Jerusalem decision: report

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

"

no one actually knows that. it's being surmised on twitter. but I know what a TIA looks like. I purposely looked to see if his teeth were moving. they weren't. feel free to look at the video I posted.

not to me. and again, that is why people are questioning whether he wore dentures. but that isn't what sanders said at the press briefing. she said his mouth was dry and he'll be getting a full physical.

"

not to me. and again, that is why people are questioning whether he wore dentures. but that isn't what sanders said at the press briefing. she said his mouth was dry and he'll be getting a full physical.

I gotta tell ya, I don't give a thought to anything she says.

"

Can you imagine how much it would hurt his ego to admit he has false teeth?

he'd rather people think he was having a mini stroke?

"

So I take it Mueller's "investigation" isn't coming along very well, so this is the latest way you people are trying to get him out of the White House?

Weak shit.

He wasn't having a mini stroke. I think we can drop that idea.

If it were a stroke he would have lost his balance and his muscles in his face would have altered. I figured he either had a very dry mouth of a problem with dentures.

Considering it was a speech of a few minutes and he didn't drink any water, I assume it was the former. I recall he had a dry mouth in one other speech and he was asking why no water had been provided. Usually they provide a bottle of water at the podium for just such an emergency.

a TIA is not a full stroke. they often only manifest in slurring.

So I take it Mueller's "investigation" isn't coming along very well, so this is the latest way you people are trying to get him out of the White House?

Weak shit.

I'm sorry... did we make Donald slur?

your continued pathetic desperation is duly noted.

Why?

His mouth was extremely dry, as anyone who watched it already knows. There was no slurred speech. Except for the very last word, every word of his speech was easily understood.

Mr. T should have his physical published immediately after Soetoro publishes his academic record.

no ond slurs like that because they're dry, loony toon.

and you really shouldn't believe anything this White House says.... even if their tongues are notarized.

Sheesh, Hillary could hardly stand up without wobbling or fainting, a physical and mental basket case yet y'all voted for her.

Eh, maybe the guy was tired, he works at least 20 yrs. a day for free, you'd be lucky to get 2hrs. a day from the old pro-rape, sexual harassment Democratic Party beloved stink faced battle axe.

You understand that the election was a year ago, don't you? Our current president looks to be falling apart. You can't see that?

I understand you Democrats keep crapping your diapers and being crybabies more than a year after an election. I can't take y'all seriously, too much vicious hate and very little if any common sense or credibility.

I haven't seen a single liberal mention Hillary in months, unless they were answering a whiny RWNJ who brought her up. The election was a year ago. She lost. Get new material.

So now you're caught up in an obvious lie.. yup, so I repeat, no common sense or credibility...

Why?

I don't know what he had. it is just one possibility given that he was clearly slurring his words and something was clearly wrong with him.

if it were a dem, the loons would be demanding resignation..

I gotta tell ya, I don't give a thought to anything she says.

I think it's telling. at least the White House gets that they have to show he's healthy

Weak shit.

The only pathetically desperate people I see here are the ones holding on to the illusion that they can change anything. The truth is, you can't: You're completely impotent and Donald Trump isn't going anywhere.

The claims of "pussy-grabbing", "Russian collusion", and "obstruction" have gotten you nowhere. So this is your next game plan: That he's "unfit".

Good luck with that, but you'll fail once again. And again. And again.

Weak shit.

The only pathetically desperate people I see here are the ones holding on to the illusion that they can change anything. The truth is, you can't: You're completely impotent and Donald Trump isn't going anywhere.

The claims of "pussy-grabbing", "Russian collusion", and "obstruction" have gotten you nowhere. So this is your next game plan: That he's "unfit".

Good luck with that, but you'll fail once again. And again. And again.

poor mentally ill uneducated, uninformed trumptard

*more at link*

Did he crap on the sidewalk?

Forum List

Back