Did Trump Have a Mini Stroke After Israel Speech?

It looked to me as though his bottom teeth were moving. Upward.

not to me. and again, that is why people are questioning whether he wore dentures. but that isn't what sanders said at the press briefing. she said his mouth was dry and he'll be getting a full physical.

Can you imagine how much it would hurt his ego to admit he has false teeth?

he'd rather people think he was having a mini stroke?

He wasn't having a mini stroke. I think we can drop that idea.

Why?

Because he appeared to me to be perfectly lucid, coordinated, strong. A tumor would be more likely. Not that I think that is the case.

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Trump to get physical exam after Israel speech slur | Daily Mail Online
Stay classy

truth isn't "classy". framklie"? I thought it was just supposed to be "truth".

or does the health of the person in the White House only matter when it's Hillary Clinton?
Hillary was visibly ill, both physically and mentally. Did you see her weird, triggered episode when the balloons were released?

the trumptards made up bizarre lies about Hillary. your refusal to acknowledge that is just more dishonesty.

and Donald was visibly slurring his words. I know what a TIA looks like. and that's what I think it is.

you can keep whining about it or you can say something was wrong.

Sheesh, does anyone actually trust the pathetic opinions of Joe and Mika.....:lmao:

not to me. and again, that is why people are questioning whether he wore dentures. but that isn't what sanders said at the press briefing. she said his mouth was dry and he'll be getting a full physical.

Why?

Because he appeared to me to be perfectly lucid, coordinated, strong. A tumor would be more likely. Not that I think that is the case.

again, his lucidity wouldn't be affected necessarily with a TIA.

Transient Ischemic Attack: Learn TIA Symptoms and Causes

I think it's interesting that the White House intends to "prove" that trump doesn't have dementia. the way he slurred his speech seemed more akin to a TIA, or transient iscemic attack (also known as a mini stroke). but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had and he refused to provide legitimate medical reports prior to the election.

'I will prove I haven't got dementia': White House says Trump will have a full physical exam next year AND release the results to prove he is in good health after slurring during Israel speech

*more at link*

Stay classy

or does the health of the person in the White House only matter when it's Hillary Clinton?
Hillary was visibly ill, both physically and mentally. Did you see her weird, triggered episode when the balloons were released?

the trumptards made up bizarre lies about Hillary. your refusal to acknowledge that is just more dishonesty.

and Donald was visibly slurring his words. I know what a TIA looks like. and that's what I think it is.

Sheesh, does anyone actually trust the pathetic opinions of Joe and Mika.....:lmao:

they're much smarter than you or anyone you listen to.

that said, where did I post anything from Joe and Mika?

trumptard turrets. :cuckoo:

It looked to me as though his bottom teeth were moving. Upward.

So I take it Mueller's "investigation" isn't coming along very well, so this is the latest way you people are trying to get him out of the White House?

Weak shit.

I'm sorry... did we make Donald slur?

your continued pathetic desperation is duly noted.

The only pathetically desperate people I see here are the ones holding on to the illusion that they can change anything. The truth is, you can't: You're completely impotent and Donald Trump isn't going anywhere.

The claims of "pussy-grabbing", "Russian collusion", and "obstruction" have gotten you nowhere. So this is your next game plan: That he's "unfit".

Good luck with that, but you'll fail once again. And again. And again.

poor mentally ill uneducated, uninformed trumptard

That's all you have? Your piss-poor spelling and lack of grammatical skills shows who the poor, mentally-ill, uninformed, and uneducated retard really is. That would be yourself.

Did you not graduate from High School or something? Did you teachers not teach you anything about sentence construction, grammar, and the use of punctuation?

*more at link*

Wow great historic day for a Jewish Princess such as yourself as you can’t even show respect to the man who was brave enough to deliver it.

but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had

Oddly enough, that seems be be great news: Reagan was one of the oldest and he turned out to be one of the best ever, whereas, two of the biggest loser dickheads of all time are also among the 5 YOUNGEST presidents ever: Willy The Blue Dress Stain Clinton and Barack The Most Transparent President Ever Obama. Meantime, mentally, Trump er, ah, pussy-whipped Hillary and the other GOP candidates up on stage with the mind of a steel trap. When being POTUS becomes digging ditches instead of mental demands, we will start considering youth.

Why?

Why?

Does TIA make people pronounce "s" as "sh"... then they suck on their teeth, and can say "s" again? Looks like dentures to me.

*more at link*

Wow great historic day for a Jewish Princess such as yourself as you can’t even show respect to the man who was brave enough to deliver it.

You're wasting your time with her. She's an anti-Semitic Jew. Probably served as an overseer in one of Hitler's concentration camps.

Stay classy

Your youtube video included those cesspool deviants, maybe you should have watched/listened to it before posting it..:wink_2:

but then again, he's the oldest elected president we ever had

Oddly enough, that seems be be great news: Reagan was one of the oldest and he turned out to be one of the best ever, whereas, two of the biggest loser dickheads of all time are also among the 5 YOUNGEST presidents ever: Willy The Blue Dress Stain Clinton and Barack The Most Transparent President Ever Obama. Meantime, mentally, Trump er, ah, pussy-whipped Hillary and the other GOP candidates up on stage with the mind of a steel trap. When being POTUS becomes digging ditches instead of mental demands, we will start considering youth.

If you call the last few years of his term being run by his wife because he had Alzheimer's and didn't know here he was most of the time great, I guess you could be right.

Your youtube video included those cesspool deviants, maybe you should have watched/listened to it before posting it..:wink_2:

poor mentally ill lumpster....was it an "opinion" that Donald slurred his words you mental midget?

So I take it Mueller's "investigation" isn't coming along very well, so this is the latest way you people are trying to get him out of the White House?

Weak shit.

The only pathetically desperate people I see here are the ones holding on to the illusion that they can change anything. The truth is, you can't: You're completely impotent and Donald Trump isn't going anywhere.

The claims of "pussy-grabbing", "Russian collusion", and "obstruction" have gotten you nowhere. So this is your next game plan: That he's "unfit".

That's all you have? Your piss-poor spelling and lack of grammatical skills shows who the poor, mentally-ill, uninformed, and uneducated retard really is. That would be yourself.

Did you not graduate from High School or something? Did you teachers not teach you anything about sentence construction, grammar, and the use of punctuation?

stop projecting your own lack of education on others

:cuckoo:

Trump evaded a physical before the election, but found a quack doctor to say he'd be the healthiest president ever.

poor mentally ill lumpster....was it an "opinion" that Donald slurred his words you mental midget?

I was just responding to your confusion, perhaps you're the one with comprehension, mental problems and can't be trusted with making reliable judgements. After all, you have a very long history of poor judgement and emotional motivations over logic.

Last edited:

Weak shit.

Maybe I should project some capitalization and punctuation on your poorly-written sentence.

Are you in the third grade or something? And do your parents know that you're using their computer?

Maybe I should project some capitalization and punctuation on your poorly-written sentence.

Are you in the third grade or something? And do your parents know that you're using their computer?

I'm pretty sure she's ran away to her safe place...:lol:

He does not smoke or drink, but he is overweight. It is something he needs to watch out for. He isn't horribly overweight, and he does seem to exercise regularly.

This would have been a more severe problem for Hillary. I voted for Johnson for partly this reason. Both of them have the grim reaper constantly at their elbow.

Hillary is a gread deal sicker, drinks, is morbidly obese and seemed to suffer alzheimer's because she was always saying she didn't remember important details. Trump slors his words a little. At his age he naturally would. If he did it constantly it would be cause for concern. At the level he does it, it isn't a problem

What exercise does he do regularly? Golf only and he rides a golf cart around the course. He gets no substantial exercise. To do yourself any good, you have to exercise at minimum 20 minutes per day at enough aerobic intensity to get your heart really pumping. He doesn't do that. He does not exercise and he lives on fast food. He is under a great deal of stress as president, more than usual because of the investigation, all the national and world wide criticism, and because he has no experience in this job. He is a prime example of someone who is at risk for stroke or heart attack. We don't have a credible doctor's report on him. We don't know what kind of shape he is in.

Forum List

Back